Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The Current Situation- EBP (Page 2)

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Yes Sonia, this is what i wrote in the posts today. So Shlok did make Astha win today by asking her to get out. she gets her parents and she gets this house too as Na said she is the bahu, Shlok will change his moves as the situation demands. So EBP with jail fro Shlok, same as what happened to NA but results will be good as Astha will win and so will Shlok indirectly as he will not let Astha cut her ties with her parents. He has already secured that today by making NA tell shlok to get Astha back for the Agnihotri image. 

yup and to balance avdoot bail and may be to show niranjan waht he did to his inlaws, shlok forcefully abducts aastha and creates jail scene...though i do not like to comment on segments because they tend to turn out completely different..  but what to do of HAS yaar...it compells us to do ...

yes aastha secured as beti and bahu...now biwi and aaj ki naari left...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dakshaavi

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

Yes Sonia, this is what i wrote in the posts today. So Shlok did make Astha win today by asking her to get out. she gets her parents and she gets this house too as Na said she is the bahu, Shlok will change his moves as the situation demands. So EBP with jail fro Shlok, same as what happened to NA but results will be good as Astha will win and so will Shlok indirectly as he will not let Astha cut her ties with her parents. He has already secured that today by making NA tell shlok to get Astha back for the Agnihotri image. 

yup and to balance avdoot bail and may be to show niranjan waht he did to his inlaws, shlok forcefully abducts aastha and creates jail scene...though i do not like to comment on segments because they tend to turn out completely different..  but what to do of HAS yaar...it compells us to do ...

Aaj ki nari is already happening as her mother is already there shouting back at Anjali and Shlok. The biwi part is going to be most interesting as Astha just has to connect dots and think that he had already given these rights to her after the mobile episode and then uptan which is right only of a patni. She has to understand those rights and take them back with using her brain. She will win all his love after that . 
So problem solving of al the characters including Jyoti problems, NA and Abhay exposure and Sojal's and Anjali's exposure will happen after the rights of biwi given and rights of husband taken by Astha. So that will be Ashlok job together is what i think. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 11:58am

lachiidakshaavi

jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Lachii.. great post. But I am confused after today's episode. EBP ,they like to confuse us don't they!!
And I am not good at HAS at all Smile. I do some guesses here and there. And has more questions Smile
Shlok has feelings for Astha for sure but his ego stops him to express it, same thing happened today again. He is so angry that she revealed everything in front of family members. Please see Jonee's thread for my reply.
And Astha is she still in love with him? She never admitted once that she also hates him, she only told that he hated her and all this relation is a lie blah..blah!!
She looked so helpless when he snapped his fingers at her and shooed her away to leave the house ...hated that part completely.
The biggest guess I made till now Shlok is more manipulative than NA and I want to stick with it. And I just hope I am right!!

Edited by asthak - 06 January 2014 at 11:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjalachiiOperaqueendakshaavi

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
yeah u have summed it up nicely
can't wait for the jail episodes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013lachiidakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asthak

Lachii.. great post. But I am confused after today's episode. EBP ,they like to confuse us don't they!!
And I am not good at HAS at all Smile. I do some guesses here and there. And has more questions Smile
Shlok has feelings for Astha for sure but his ego stops him to express it, same thing happened today again. He is so angry that she revealed everything in front of family members. Please see Jonee's thread for my reply.
i think shlok has no ego issues when it comes to aastha...i will maintain this point...he does what is necessary for survival of aastha and ashlok...and he is confident that he will as we see aastha is slowly connecting the dots and is hopelessly in love with him...
And Astha is she still in love with him? She never admitted once that she also hates him, she only told that he hated her and all this relation is a lie blah..blah!!  she loves him and will love him...but the problem will be "trust" ...shlok will have to gain her trust back...and this time no buttering will be of use...he will have to take practical steps...
She looked so helpless when he snapped his fingers at her and shooed her away to leave the house ...hated that part completely. yes but now taht the truth was out...it was necessary for everyone to believe that he hates her...i think now when shlok woos her back, niranjan would this time think that he is faking love to win her as per his command and in fact this tiem it will be real love...but "delhi hanooz door ast" means there is many a slip between a cup and a lip.
The biggest guess I made till now Shlok is more manipulative than NA and I want to stick with it. And I just hope I am right!!you will be proven right because,,,it will be no show then!! NA has to fail in front of shlok

Sg2013dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki

yeah u have summed it up nicely
can't wait for the jail episodes

thanks rani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lachii

Aaj ki nari is already happening as her mother is already there shouting back at Anjali and Shlok. The biwi part is going to be most interesting as Astha just has to connect dots and think that he had already given these rights to her after the mobile episode and then uptan which is right only of a patni. She has to understand those rights and take them back with using her brain. She will win all his love after that . 
So problem solving of al the characters including Jyoti problems, NA and Abhay exposure and Sojal's and Anjali's exposure will happen after the rights of biwi given and rights of husband taken by Astha. So that will be Ashlok job together is what i think. 

i did not see the segment, only WU

aj ki nari , i meanbt she will work in office may be
and support her parents...something like that...

i do think niranjan's real face will be revealed after all the issues have been resolved...
it may be after they have accepted eacah other..may be

Edited by lachii - 06 January 2014 at 12:07pm

Sg2013dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
suchi the same shlokhe played in the background today...you did not connect??the pachyatap one...

Sg2013dakshaavi

Go to top