Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lachii

'

no no 

i am just seeing the scenes again...
he was a dead man himself when he said taht...God avi portrayed those expressions so well..

the only time he actually got angry was when she accused him of sending her father to jail...and then when she said she could not live with that man, i think he was again in rage..but went to heights, i think also to make her keep quiet now...hence you can see his expressions (that agin she is speaking her mind) when even after his finger pointing and subtle insult, she started speaking to niranjan. he wanted her to just leave ...that is what i felt...

i think now aastha has gotten enough jolts. but may be like us she is also connecting some dots...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes Astha and her small brain is hopefully soon going to connect the dots. I felt sorry for Shlok today because he had to tell many lies and also he could not prove immediately that he was innocent. He had seen his dad's anger so came out in the open to tell everybody that he hates Astha and married her to punish her for his dad, so that dad or Anjali cannot punish her again. Also by this he made his dad obliged saying he did this to his life for his dad. So killed two birds with one stone. 
The sad part is yes although every body says Shlok is making Astha suffer he is suffering too for when you are lying to a person saying you hate that person when you actually love her so much that she is your breath, it is very painful too. 
Sg2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

Guys a lot of connection today like in taking customs,mayke,and revenge and insult finally mistakes too..

A lot.. Thought of doing pics..and colleges..but my headache is killing me to be out of focus along with kids attention.wll do it later..
Srry excuse me today..am not that touch base.

Its ok madhu. Me typing on phone. Will go out soon, then will touch base in am 
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sg2013

Yes Astha and her small brain is hopefully soon going to connect the dots. I felt sorry for Shlok today because he had to tell many lies and also he could not prove immediately that he was innocent. He had seen his dad's anger so came out in the open to tell everybody that he hates Astha and married her to punish her for his dad, so that dad or Anjali cannot punish her again. Also by this he made his dad obliged saying he did this to his life for his dad. So killed two birds with one stone. 
The sad part is yes although every body says Shlok is making Astha suffer he is suffering too for when you are lying to a person saying you hate that person when you actually love her so much that she is your breath, it is very painful too. 

yeah suchi ...inline with you completely...ironically only you, me and di on the same page i think...๐Ÿ˜†

but i feel so strongly about it and when i see the episodes again (fearing i am going overboard) dialogue sand scenes again confirms me that i am not going overboard and this is the rihgt direciton...

you know its like EBP of SR.  everyone thinking now its all in open, the truth is out and then in some episodes everyone will be back to confused state...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so i am sticking with this ... because i have evidence to prove my pov to me๐Ÿ˜†

now its up to cvs, that they cahnge the path seeing our right direciton๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sg2013 thumbnail

yeah suchi ...inline with you completely...ironically only you, me and di on the same page i think...๐Ÿ˜†

but i feel so strongly about it and when i see the episodes again (fearing i am going overboard) dialogue sand scenes again confirms me that i am not going overboard and this is the rihgt direciton...

you know its like EBP of SR.  everyone thinking now its all in open, the truth is out and then in some episodes everyone will be back to confused state...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so i am sticking with this ... because i have evidence to prove my pov to me๐Ÿ˜†

now its up to cvs, that they cahnge the path seeing our right direciton๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't think they will change the path completely since they have shown us "N" number of times that Shlok loves Astha. They have shown us that Astha has gained his trust for life that she will do what is his maksad and she will not fail him since she is his faith. She will win the war for him. She is his zindagi and his maksad, 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
namrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved reading your take on today's episode.
 I really wish Shlok has something planned.
lachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: namrutha

Loved reading your take on today's episode.

I really wish Shlok has something planned.

thanks namrutha
i do not think he has planned anything
i had previously given analogy of chess players with shlok...

they think ahead, predict outcome of thier moves and response of thier opponent and then make the next move ... the player who predicts well and has the ability to judge the opponent's game in time...has better chance of winning...

so niranjan took advantage of the situation as soon as he saw it
and i think today shlok did the same, as he saw clenched fist of niranjan and then aastha started talking, he made his move to secure aastha...

avi also said in an interview, shlok does not make long term plans , he acts according to sitution
Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
okay suchi..me going 
too late here,,,2 am and i hve to get up at 6 for kid school

bbye

Sg2013 thumbnail

okay suchi..me going