lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Current Scenario in my view:

feel free to jump in

shlok saw fist of NA and knew "kirloskars ki khair nahi".  Kirloskar's gonna pay big time.
and then aastha came and said i am leaving.  he stated hate and shooed her away as he was afraid his mother would make her stay because of the "ehsaan" he did on avdoot but after that aaastha would be more ill treated in agony house bcz now not only she but niranjan brought bad name to agnis and mighty agnis forgave and also helped.

but shlok's misbehaviour changed the game.  agni's side became the "aggressors" and kirloskars became the "aggrieved party" .  so if the case is held, that would be the situation...and aastha still would have stayed as i felt  when she said baba dont try to stop me even when he had not said...and he said what may i say...
as when a person going to suicide, he says , don't save me even when no body is trying to save him...no one was asking her to stay...๐Ÿ˜•..i felt bad for her...

even with anjali she said , you asked mayka or sasuraal but the answer is with shlok, but if i have to answer then my answer is mayka...so she was still unable to make her mind...according to my HAS the reason could be, she did not want to tell her parents about shlok's betrayal...she might have stayed but her respect would have been compromised, so shlok did not leave any choice for her...again

now in light of the onlocation segment, shlok bring her back forcefully against her will, again because of baba.  and kalindi brings the police.  shlok gets arrested, an EBP of what happened with anjali and her parents but this time (we presume) the result would be different.

niranjan getting avdoot out of jail and does "ehsaan" on him...
may be because of this, now kirloskars would get their complaint back and the "ehsaan" would be returned...though it has already been returned but no one knows about it...๐Ÿค“

first it was samaan ko daag by kirloskars but now the respect of niranjan at stake by his own favourite son...
many cards of niranjan that would have been used to destroy avdoot would be used to get aastha and kirloskars back in control

in this scenario if aastha does come back to agnihotris, she will be the aggrieved party and will have her own terms...she might say i am coming as your bahu and not as his wife...so samaan of bahu of niranjan who is also in debt of the bahu would be a sight worth seeing...๐Ÿ˜›

this proximity of aastha with niranjan would not go well with niranjan, as the more closer you are , more secrets get shared๐Ÿ˜›

the chess game is on, and shlok the master manipulator is likely to win the DANGEROUS GAME ROUND 2.  
the unique show EBP has unique setting of chess board too๐Ÿค“
niranjan's queen is playing a double game against her own king whereas shlok's queen is on niranjan's side but ends up benefiting her own king...

the cannon abhay and elephant sojal are there to stir the pot too...

Edited by lachii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mission pink
but wat is has????
lachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: pt311288

mission pink
but wat is has????

HAS = HyperAnalysis Addiction Syndrome 

that we caught from EBP
lachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Great post thank you

you are welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Have to catch up a lot.

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

My HAS about the current scenario:

feel free to jump in

shlok saw fist of NA and knew "kirloskars ki khair nahi".  Kirloskar's gonna pay big time.
and then aastha came and said i am leaving.  he stated hate and shooed her away as he was afraid his mother would make her stay because of the "ehsaan" he did on avdoot but after that aaastha would be more ill treated in agony house bcz now not only she but niranjan brought bad name to agnis and mighty agnis forgave and also helped.

but shlok's misbehaviour changed the game.  agni's side became the "aggressors" and kirloskars became the "aggrieved party" .  so if the case is held, that would be the situation...and aastha still would have stayed as i felt  when she said baba dont try to stop me even when he had not said...and he said what may i say...
as when a person going to suicide, he says , don't save me even when no body is trying to save him...no one was asking her to stay...๐Ÿ˜•..i felt bad for her...

even with anjali she said , you asked mayka or sasuraal but the answer is with shlok, but if i have to answer then my answer is mayka...so she was still unable to make her mind...according to my HAS the reason could be, she did not want to tell her parents about shlok's betrayal...she might have stayed but her respect would have been compromised, so shlok did not leave any choice for her...again

now in light of the onlocation segment, shlok bring her back forcefully against her will, again because of baba.  and kalindi brings the police.  shlok gets arrested, an EBP of what happened with anjali and her parents but this time (we presume) the result would be different.

niranjan getting avdoot out of jail and does "ehsaan" on him...
may be because of this, now kirloskars would get their complaint back and the "ehsaan" would be returned...though it has already been returned but no one knows about it...๐Ÿค“

first it was samaan ko daag by kirloskars but now the respect of niranjan at stake by his own favourite son...
many cards of niranjan that would have been used to destroy avdoot would be used to get aastha and kirloskars back in control

in this scenario if aastha does come back to agnihotris, she will be the aggrieved party and will have her own terms...she might say i am coming as your bahu and not as his wife...so samaan of bahu of niranjan who is also in debt of the bahu would be a sight worth seeing...๐Ÿ˜›

this proximity of aastha with niranjan would not go well with niranjan, as the more closer you are , more secrets get shared๐Ÿ˜›

the chess game is on, and shlok the master manipulator is likely to win the DANGEROUS GAME ROUND 2.  
the unique show EBP has unique setting of chess board too๐Ÿค“
niranjan's queen is playing a double game against her own king whereas shlok's queen is on niranjan's side but ends up benefiting her own king...

the cannon abhay and elephant sojal are there to stir the pot too...

Yes Sonia, this is what i wrote in the posts today. So Shlok did make Astha win today by asking her to get out. she gets her parents and she gets this house too as Na said she is the bahu, Shlok will change his moves as the situation demands. So EBP with jail fro Shlok, same as what happened to NA but results will be good as Astha will win and so will Shlok indirectly as he will not let Astha cut her ties with her parents. He has already secured that today by making NA tell shlok to get Astha back for the Agnihotri image. 

lachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Yes Sonia, this is what i wrote in the posts today. So Shlok did make Astha win today by asking her to get out. she gets her parents and she gets this house too as Na said she is the bahu, Shlok will change his moves as the situation demands. So EBP with jail fro Shlok, same as what happened to NA but results will be good as Astha will win and so will Shlok indirectly as he will not let Astha cut her ties with her parents. He has already secured that today by making NA tell shlok to get Astha back for the Agnihotri image. 

yup and to balance avdoot bail and may be to show niranjan waht he did to his inlaws, shlok forcefully abducts aastha and creates jail scene...though i do not like to comment on segments because they tend to turn out completely different..  but what to do of HAS yaar...it compells us to do ...

yes aastha secured as beti and bahu...now biwi and aaj ki naari left...
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

yup and to balance avdoot bail and may be to show niranjan waht he did to his inlaws, shlok forcefully abducts aastha and creates jail scene...though i do not like to comment on segments because they tend to turn out completely different..  but what to do of HAS yaar...it compells us to do ...

yes aastha secured as beti and bahu...now biwi and aaj ki naari left...

Aaj ki nari is already happening as her mother is already there shouting back at Anjali and Shlok. The biwi part is going to be most interesting as Astha just has to connect dots and think that he had already given these rights to her after the mobile episode and then uptan which is right only of a patni. She has to understand those rights and take them back with using her brain. She will win all his love after that . 
So problem solving of al the characters including Jyoti problems, NA and Abhay exposure and Sojal's and Anjali's exposure will happen after the rights of biwi given and rights of husband taken by Astha. So that will be Ashlok job together is what i think. 
Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lachii.. great post. But I am confused after today's episode. EBP ,they like to confuse us don't they!!
And I am not good at HAS at all ๐Ÿ˜Š. I do some guesses here and there. And has more questions ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shlok has feelings for Astha for sure but his ego stops him to express it, same thing happened today again. He is so angry that she revealed everything in front of family members. Please see Jonee's thread for my reply.
And Astha is she still in love with him? She never admitted once that she also hates him, she only told that he hated her and all this relation is a lie blah..blah!!
She looked so helpless when he snapped his fingers at her and shooed her away to leave the house ...hated that part completely.
The biggest guess I made till now Shlok is more manipulative than NA and I want to stick with it. And I just hope I am right!!

Edited by asthak - 10 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah u have summed it up nicely
can't wait for the jail episodes