Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The Current Situation- EBP

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged

The Current Scenario in my view:

feel free to jump in

shlok saw fist of NA and knew "kirloskars ki khair nahi".  Kirloskar's gonna pay big time.
and then aastha came and said i am leaving.  he stated hate and shooed her away as he was afraid his mother would make her stay because of the "ehsaan" he did on avdoot but after that aaastha would be more ill treated in agony house bcz now not only she but niranjan brought bad name to agnis and mighty agnis forgave and also helped.

but shlok's misbehaviour changed the game.  agni's side became the "aggressors" and kirloskars became the "aggrieved party" .  so if the case is held, that would be the situation...and aastha still would have stayed as i felt  when she said baba dont try to stop me even when he had not said...and he said what may i say...
as when a person going to suicide, he says , don't save me even when no body is trying to save him...no one was asking her to stay...Confused..i felt bad for her...

even with anjali she said , you asked mayka or sasuraal but the answer is with shlok, but if i have to answer then my answer is mayka...so she was still unable to make her mind...D'ohaccording to my HAS the reason could be, she did not want to tell her parents about shlok's betrayal...she might have stayed but her respect would have been compromised, so shlok did not leave any choice for her...againOuch

now in light of the onlocation segment, shlok bring her back forcefully against her will, again because of baba.  and kalindi brings the police.  shlok gets arrested, an EBP of what happened with anjali and her parents but this time (we presume) the result would be different.

niranjan getting avdoot out of jail and does "ehsaan" on him...
may be because of this, now kirloskars would get their complaint back and the "ehsaan" would be returned...though it has already been returned but no one knows about it...Geek

first it was samaan ko daag by kirloskars but now the respect of niranjan at stake by his own favourite son...
many cards of niranjan that would have been used to destroy avdoot would be used to get aastha and kirloskars back in controlD'oh

in this scenario if aastha does come back to agnihotris, she will be the aggrieved party and will have her own terms...she might say i am coming as your bahu and not as his wife...so samaan of bahu of niranjan who is also in debt of the bahu would be a sight worth seeing...Tongue

this proximity of aastha with niranjan would not go well with niranjan, as the more closer you are , more secrets get sharedTongue

the chess game is on, and shlok the master manipulator is likely to win the DANGEROUS GAME ROUND 2.  
the unique show EBP has unique setting of chess board tooGeek
niranjan's queen is playing a double game against her own king whereas shlok's queen is on niranjan's side but ends up benefiting her own king...D'oh

the cannon abhay and elephant sojal are there to stir the pot too...

Edited by lachii - 07 January 2014 at 1:18am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Lotusfansuppss77movie.buffktjanamruthaGomsyAnusha16abi_nikiPiuPereraKsm07Oblivion007--Devakshi--decemaprvj3072gauriangelSg2013multiDimensions.Tanmaya.dakshaaviPrani08Operaqueen-LECHU-dsr11mayabharathiniki795Servianarbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Great post thank you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--lachiidakshaavi

maivelli IF-Dazzler
maivelli
maivelli

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
mission pink
but wat is has????

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pt311288

mission pink
but wat is has????

HAS = HyperAnalysis Addiction Syndrome 

that we caught from EBP

Gomsy--Devakshi--dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
updated fully at last

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--dakshaavi

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Great post thank you

you are welcomeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Devakshi--

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Res
Have to catch up a lot.

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

My HAS about the current scenario:

feel free to jump in

shlok saw fist of NA and knew "kirloskars ki khair nahi".  Kirloskar's gonna pay big time.
and then aastha came and said i am leaving.  he stated hate and shooed her away as he was afraid his mother would make her stay because of the "ehsaan" he did on avdoot but after that aaastha would be more ill treated in agony house bcz now not only she but niranjan brought bad name to agnis and mighty agnis forgave and also helped.

but shlok's misbehaviour changed the game.  agni's side became the "aggressors" and kirloskars became the "aggrieved party" .  so if the case is held, that would be the situation...and aastha still would have stayed as i felt  when she said baba dont try to stop me even when he had not said...and he said what may i say...
as when a person going to suicide, he says , don't save me even when no body is trying to save him...no one was asking her to stay...Confused..i felt bad for her...

even with anjali she said , you asked mayka or sasuraal but the answer is with shlok, but if i have to answer then my answer is mayka...so she was still unable to make her mind...D'ohaccording to my HAS the reason could be, she did not want to tell her parents about shlok's betrayal...she might have stayed but her respect would have been compromised, so shlok did not leave any choice for her...againOuch

now in light of the onlocation segment, shlok bring her back forcefully against her will, again because of baba.  and kalindi brings the police.  shlok gets arrested, an EBP of what happened with anjali and her parents but this time (we presume) the result would be different.

niranjan getting avdoot out of jail and does "ehsaan" on him...
may be because of this, now kirloskars would get their complaint back and the "ehsaan" would be returned...though it has already been returned but no one knows about it...Geek

first it was samaan ko daag by kirloskars but now the respect of niranjan at stake by his own favourite son...
many cards of niranjan that would have been used to destroy avdoot would be used to get aastha and kirloskars back in controlD'oh

in this scenario if aastha does come back to agnihotris, she will be the aggrieved party and will have her own terms...she might say i am coming as your bahu and not as his wife...so samaan of bahu of niranjan who is also in debt of the bahu would be a sight worth seeing...Tongue

this proximity of aastha with niranjan would not go well with niranjan, as the more closer you are , more secrets get sharedTongue

the chess game is on, and shlok the master manipulator is likely to win the DANGEROUS GAME ROUND 2.  
the unique show EBP has unique setting of chess board tooGeek
niranjan's queen is playing a double game against her own king whereas shlok's queen is on niranjan's side but ends up benefiting her own king...D'oh

the cannon abhay and elephant sojal are there to stir the pot too...

Yes Sonia, this is what i wrote in the posts today. So Shlok did make Astha win today by asking her to get out. she gets her parents and she gets this house too as Na said she is the bahu, Shlok will change his moves as the situation demands. So EBP with jail fro Shlok, same as what happened to NA but results will be good as Astha will win and so will Shlok indirectly as he will not let Astha cut her ties with her parents. He has already secured that today by making NA tell shlok to get Astha back for the Agnihotri image. 

--Devakshi--vj3072dakshaavi

Go to top