Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

Pri🤗

So good to see you making posts again!!!

Heheheh! Laila and Rudra's relationship caught me by surprise.😆

I am trying not to get involved with the characters and serial too much.
Otherwise I guess today it'd be😡

I am trying not to get involved with the characters and serial too much
me too...I learned my lesson from IPK days when I was eating drinking and sleeping ASR and plotting his downfall...I was a mental wreck during that time...But now I just enjoy each episode ,come to the forums have some laughs and go my merry ways...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So the scene actually came today. It's actually new to show these kind of scenes with the hero and other Girl and not btwn the leads.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am trying not to get involved with the characters and serial too much
me too...I learned my lesson from IPK days when I was eating drinking and sleeping ASR and plotting his downfall...I was a mental wreck during that time...But now I just enjoy each episode ,come to the forums have some laughs and go my merry ways...

Hi There 😊

I remember you from the IPK forum.

And ditto to what you have written. 

But I don't know how long I can remain detached!!

Once Rudra and Paro are shown getting close or whatever tracks they plan that involves both of them, it'll be hard to not get involved with the serial emotionally 😉
DN2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi There😊

I remember you from the IPK forum.

And ditto to what you have written.

But I don't know how long I can remain detached!!

Once Rudra and Paro are shown getting close or whatever tracks they plan that involves both of them, it'll be hard to not get involved with the serial emotionally😉

Hey there,sbk...I thought You looked familiar too.nice to see you again.Loving the show so far.Rudra is blowing my mind away.But I am still on track with not getting involved...never heard the name Ashish before ,Now he is all I can think of.good acting by him...
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
We are jealous, his wife must be jealous 🤣 OH MY GAWD, poor Ashish 🤣 Ashish this guy is gonna kill me with his hotness someday ☺️ Kya lag raha tha yaar uss kurte mein 😲 😲 TOO hot to handle. Laila, she better not get too close to Rudra...or else I will strangle her through my screen 😈
I know right Pri? :O This is the first male lead who has lost his V! I am so glad I watch this show on my phone 😆
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Just imagine Archana Taide's reaction , she must have been more J then us , Ashish ki class lagi hogi boss! ;-) 🤣

Lolz... 🤣
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Pri I am proud of u! 🤣

DN2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

We are jealous, his wife must be jealous 🤣 OH MY GAWD, poor Ashish 🤣 Ashish this guy is gonna kill me with his hotness someday ☺️ Kya lag raha tha yaar uss kurte mein 😲 😲 TOO hot to handle. Laila, she better not get too close to Rudra...or else I will strangle her through my screen😈

I know right Pri? :O This is the first male lead who has lost his V! I am so glad I watch this show on my phone 😆

I think He is the first hero who is shown as not virgin. In IPK,ASR had a girl friend, but it was never shown any intimacy with her, but it was implied.in RR,there is no such subtlety.it is out in the open and no room for doubts. The CVs have made it clear to us that he enjoys women and also enjoys dalliance with them.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Just imagine Archana Taide's reaction , she must have been more J then us , Ashish ki class lagi hogi boss! ;-) 🤣

Nah, Archana seems like a cool and secure wife...she herself is an actress so she understands 😉

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

</div>
<div>

Nah, Archana seems like a cool and secure wife...she herself is an actress so she understands 😉

But a wife is a wife , i really think she might have been a lil bit of jealous , but she surely might have been..:-P