I'm SOOOOO jealous right now! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
last night,  i watched the episode w/out subs and skipped that shocking scene
(tks to many many post highlighting abt it).

today  i watched the repeat which  comes w eng sub, (skipped that dreaded scene also)
and i feel better.  actually i was smiling even.

what rudra feels for that vamp is nothing more than lust.
she  has no place in rudra's heart.  it is just physical.

now, when it comes to LOVE,   it will eventually be the innocent and beautiful Paro who
steals his heart away...  
Originally posted by DN2012

I am trying not to get involved with the characters and serial too much
me too...I learned my lesson from IPK days when I was eating drinking and sleeping ASR and plotting his downfall...I was a mental wreck during that time...But now I just enjoy each episode ,come to the forums have some laughs and go my merry ways...

same here..if there's anything that i've learnt from the whole IPK fiasco is that it's better not to invest oneself emotionally with any tv show...

Agree Pri !  I'm already getting so possessive of PaRud 
I second ur thought ðŸ˜†
First of all lemme just say forget friggin Laila - I'm jealous of Archana ðŸ˜† Ashish is quite something. Why are all the nicely packaged  actors already married?  grrr!

Anyways, I really get where u are coming from. In the intimate scene between Rudra & Laila where she seduces him I was thinking...get off him! 😆

But we all know that Laila isn't the one for Rudra. I just can't wait for his journey to begin with Paro. I'm sure they will redefine the meaning of passion ;)
^ a so very lucky lady his wife!
Originally posted by sheila1990

^ a so very lucky lady his wife!

Oh yes! 

*sigh*