Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lsage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Aww no, that's fine. I thought it was a needed scene for story and character development and they did a nice job executing it. I'm just saying I didn't necessarily enjoy it...I was too busy feeling jealous πŸ˜›

Rudra is practicing! And we all get to supervise him...lol πŸ˜‰

Currently Paro is not committed to Rudra and Rudra is not committed to Paro. So they are allowed to have whatever practice they want. It only adds a new dimension to the story.

Personally I hope Laila and Rudra have a fondness for each other...and this is slowly taken over by the arriving cyclone called Paro in Rudra's life!
Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

Same here😊

I want only paro-rudra hot scenes😳

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ same here
The only person I'm jealous of at this point is his wife Archana. πŸ˜† That lady is dayyuuum lucky! 
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope in today's epi , v can watch PARO and RUDRA scene , rather then Laila and RUDRA nonsense 
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too didnt like it, but damn it was so passionate. I hope we get such s parud scenes.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now I am scared , don't wanna watch any intimate scene bw RUDRA and Laila today , it will b overdose , wish v can watch good RUDRA and PARO scene in today's epi 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Same here...I can't tolerate that Laila
I just want Parud scenes...
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MissCoco

The only person I'm jealous of at this point is his wife Archana. πŸ˜† That lady is dayyuuum lucky! 

Haha...very true, she get's the real deal after all.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lsage

Rudra is practicing! And we all get to supervise him...lol πŸ˜‰

Currently Paro is not committed to Rudra and Rudra is not committed to Paro. So they are allowed to have whatever practice they want. It only adds a new dimension to the story.

Personally I hope Laila and Rudra have a fondness for each other...and this is slowly taken over by the arriving cyclone called Paro in Rudra's life!

@ bold: I agree with you completely. Paro doesn't figure into Rudra's life yet so he didn't betray her or anything. I just felt jealous seeing him with another girl, I'm already possessive! I do hope they build on all the characters, even Laila, so that the love story can be more interesting rather than one-dimensional and obvious.