Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 38)

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Thank u Induji for last 2 wonderful updates.Full of emotions and love. You wont believe but I didnt even realize when tears started rolling down. Especially Nidhi's outburst touched my heart. I am sure every woman on this forum must have gone through this. We fight on so many fronts of life but a point comes when we break down over small thing. Nidhi said sorry next day but I never say !!
I Very well written and shows your involvement in this FF. Ashu and Nidhi's state of mind is described beautifully. Its true when we are going to meet our loved ones after long time the journey is full of memories.And at last AshNi are together and that makes everything look so complete. Indu ji I appreciate the reason you chose for AshNi's separation and described their love and longing for each other so well. Its not because of some 3rd person coming between them or due to some misunderstanding. Your positivity is what I like the most in this FF.
Hubby ho toh Ashu jaisa Embarrassed
and
Beta ho toh Nishu jaisa.
</font>Big smile
<font color="#FF0099"><font size="3">Thank u once again for wonderful AshNi moments to dream about</font></font>Day Dreaming

FIRSTLY I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY..RAJANIGANDHA...YOUR NAME IS LOVELY..N SO R U
YES WOMEN ARE ALWAYS OVERWORKED...N ITS BECAUSE WE R SO GOOD AT MULTITASKING THAT WE R ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING OTHERWISE IT D BE IMPOSSIBLE,..DADIBUA SAYS TO NIDHI IN ONE OF THE PREVIOUS UPDATES"AURAT HONA MATLAB DUS HAATH HONA"
YES I WANTED A SEPARATION TRACK..BUT NOT ONE DRIVEN BY A THORD PERSON..I TOO LIKED THIS TRACK BECAUSEABSENCE DOES MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER..DOESNT IT??
Yes i too love ashutosh...long ago i had wrirten to sujata rao that i d give up u.n. secy general'sost to have a man who is so firm n deep in his love...
Thanx again..m glad u like the story...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raofloridadocVeenaperrajanigandha26

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veenaper

Indu, just got to read your update - once again delicately and brilliantly crafted ClapClapClap. You have worked wonders here - beautiful portrayal of their long journey from Delhi to London via Dubai and little Nishu so very mature and well behaved for his age - he renders me speechless. Nidhi experiencing the symptoms of the pregnancy on the flight but it just does not strike her and instead sheds tears for what she had lost.

In London Ashu on tenterhooks and waiting when his sunshine will arrive and of course feeling the desire to be with Nidhi again. Mrs. Hudson enquiring about Nidhi and Ashu not giving anything away - wanting to surprise her and Zafar waiting at the airport and looking out for an older lady as Nidhi - wonderful narration.

At long last Ashni and Nishu together, Ashu sensing immediately that there is some change in Nidhi. Nishu talking non stop - he seems to be a highly intelligent and smart kid. Nidhi overcome by fatigue fast asleep and Ashu cocooning her in his arms - yes his hands are full with his wife and son and this is the moment he was so eagerly waiting for - enough to erase those painful six weeks of absence. Now waiting eagerly for your next update to see how you will bring in the good news.

ATHANX VEENA, SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY..BUT FIRST I WAS THINKING OF THE UPDATE N THEN WRITING..HENCE THE DELAY..I AM GLAD U LIKED THE FLIGHT...YES THRU ZAFFAR N MS HUDSON'S EXPRESSIONS I HAVE TRIED TO BRING OUT THE AGE DIFFERENCE IN A LIGHT N POSITIVE MANNER..
YES I TOO WEPT WHEN NIDHI SEES THAT FROCK N WANTS TO BUY IT...BUT DOESNT ..OBLIVIOUS OF THE FACT THAT SHE S CARRYING A LIFE WITHIN...N YES THE LAST SHOT...I CAN IMAGINE NIDHI SLEEPING ON ASHUTOSH'S SHOULDER..THERE WERE MANY SUCH SHOTS IN THE SHOW N EACH ONE HAS LEFT AN INDELIBLE IMPRESSION ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677floridadocVeenaperbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina
Oh, Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina
Naya Koi Gul Khilaayegi
Tabhi To Chanchal Hai Tere Naina
Dekho Na, Dekho Na

What a song...lovely...you r my support system...n u suvika n bawa have given me back my story...fact is that i had myself forgotten some details...n at the risk of being called crazy..i d say ,i am falling in love with my own story...when i read it in continuation...thanx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677floridadocbawaswiftSuvika.JusticeDenied17

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moumidey1

Morning start with ur update. Good morning .

Zahe naseeb:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by indu6789

Sorry feiends...could not keep up to the deadline..no excuses..just plain sorry...but i sat n wrote from 3 in the morning...advantages of being away from hubby...
Will reply to ur loving comments after a few hrs...will read suvika's thread too...
Hope you guys are not angry...sorry plz..maaf kardo na...
Enjoy the chapter...

no apologies required Induji...enjoyed the chapter.

and what Suvika's thread?Shockedit is YOUR thread. i am just the manager...LOL

No suvika..you are not a manager..you are the CEO...
LOVE YOU

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Induji...and readers of this FF...I have completed uploading thread one of Induji's update in the Story So Far thread.. Please go through it and do let me know in case I have missed any update. 

Thank you Jayasreeji for your early morning call. I have added that chapter. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789rajanigandha26floridadoc

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by deepa17

Oh, Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina
Naya Koi Gul Khilaayegi
Tabhi To Chanchal Hai Tere Naina
Dekho Na, Dekho Na

What a song...lovely...you r my support system...n u suvika n bawa have given me back my story...fact is that i had myself forgotten some details...n at the risk of being called crazy..i d say ,i am falling in love with my own story...when i read it in continuation...thanx

that was exactly what i was hoping for Induji...am so glad Big smile

rajanigandha26

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Thanx a million rajanigandha...this is exactly what i had in mind...there is another shot after baba's surgery when she is sleeping on his shoulder in the cabin...awesome... Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677rajanigandha26

Go to top