Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 36

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Induji...good afternoon...Happy Sankranthi...next update kab??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Writerji...one small question...would Nidhi continue to call him Dr Ashutosh?? any chance of shifting it to Ashuji?? 
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indu6789

Sasuraal waale..my god hum kitne bhi boodhe ho jaayein sasurall remains a terror
Ha ha!!!

Happy Sankranti Induji.As i am an only child I love all of them. Especially Their children.   But when the nanands when united are a handful . but when they come one by one are quiet friendly..It always reminds me of an old advertisement of DD1. You can break a single stick but when there are a handful to gather can't be bent even. Same with them.
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Happy Sankranti Induji.As i am an only child I love all of them. Especially Their children. But when the nanands when united are a handful . but when they come one by one are quiet friendly..It always reminds me of an old advertisement of DD1. You can break a single stick but when there are a handful to gather can't be bent even. Same with them.

So true...all my nanads are abroad...so yahaan sukh shaanti...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

Writerji...one small question...would Nidhi continue to call him Dr Ashutosh?? any chance of shifting it to Ashuji??

Waiting for bawa n veena...plan to updt tomorrow...
I feel dr ashutosh underlines their age gap...nthe dean intern relation ...where the magic began...lets see... πŸ˜›
And plz indu aunty d be better than writerji...makes me nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

Nothing to beat your "CHWEETU" Suja.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Nothing to beat your "CHWEETU" Suja.

Bingo πŸ˜†
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update Indu di.. β­οΈπŸ‘
Maangi thi ik duajo kabool ho gayi.. πŸ˜Š
What a way to present the beautiful chapter in the galore of love ! Nidhi n Nishu's arrival made that apartment a home .. A lovely metaphor to describe the homely atmosphere ! β­οΈ

Its was an obvious scenes where Ashu saw Nidhi becoming so familiar with Mrs. Hudson and making Nishu a good mannered boy !~ She has that ability to make one o her own ! πŸ˜Š
Ashu knew that sumthing was not right with Nidhi right from his talks back in Lucknow.. n here he cud sense every minute reaction of hers. His concern, love n clinical eye knew that she is carrying their child. Hohoooh !  This is the gift that they have received in each other's company. Loved it ! πŸ₯³
But here as they both are so concerned cos they are travelling between hope n despair.. Their shattered dreams are going to see the glorious light but still a full confirmation is necessary,, I loved this gesture of both.. where they cant see each other in gloom. What a fab couple.,., they know each other so well,, n this love is growing each day !!!

Dr. Smith, being a heartstone..a hard doc who carries every instruction with her n smiles are hidden. A true hard nut.. ! I think she was right in her details n shocks that a doc cud not understand her own pregnancy. But her remarks over Indian docs' knowledge.. Anyways, later Ashu's discussing the matter even made her smile to Nidhi ! 

A wish that has come true ! Got emotional over their hug with tears of joy and happiness !!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ This is the moment where they have got what they wishes for.. what they yearned for. .longed for ! I am so happy for them.. have no words to describe how they wud have felt the moment the report turned positive ! πŸ‘
Everyone is happy. Mrs. Hudson's patting blessings to Ashni makes me smile over the good nature of the old lady !
Loved Nishu's prompt queries.. heater kahaan hai.. jet lag kya hota hai... πŸ˜› An intelligent boy ready to become Einstein .. haha πŸ˜›And his friendship with Zaffer is on ! His parents are so proud of him watching him playing wth Zaffer as they have to go to the " doc for the injection ",, Love this cute n smart kid, who knows he has to give Mom n Pa their time. !!! Playing with his abacus n telling abt his family to Mrs. Hudson ! πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Ashni are here again in each other, with each other ! This is the time they have longed for 6 weeks. And as the news of the new arrival is here.. the closeness has become very loving. 
Their company has given them each other. Nidhi is at the top of the world as she has the awesome feeling of this moment. She has suffered a lots .. done so much all alone back home.. Now is the time that she will see the most happiest moments of her life. She is with her Ashu, with Nishu, and worried abt her families back home. She has got what she wanted.. she has managed to give what Ashu yearned for.. Now as they both are with each other n waiting for the best time to come, the closeness is a blessing. 
very nice goings in the chapter Indu di.. Loved it. !
Waiting for the next now.. to know more how they will visit the most beautiful London in each other's company with Nishu enjoying every bit !
Nice n apt song in the end ! Ye mulakaat ik bahana hai. ! And Nidhi is with her love feeling at the Top of the world !!!
One more to add..
Apne pyaa ke sapne sach hue.. 
hothon pe geeton ke phool  khil gaye..
saari duniya chhod ke man meet mil gaye.. 
😊

bawaswift thumbnail
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago