Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jahanaara

Hi. Induji update bahut hi achchha hai .Jaesa Mujhe KTLK ka intezar raheta tha vaesa hi intezar aapke update ka raheta hai ise padtehuye aesalagta hai jaise KTLK s2 dekhrahe hae.Shukriya.

Zahe naseeb jahaanaara...tum achcha kehti ho to such bahut hi achcha lagta hai,...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indu6789

Deepa...you are making me feel like a real writer!!!!
Am busy with work..will start at about 12..u will get the updt by the evening...do u think ashu will make love to nidhi??

that depends Induji...if he doesn't realize off the bat that she is pregnant, then yes. if he gets the news first then...

and as for your other comment, of course you are a real writer. why do you think you are not?? because you can't type in word doc?? those things are immaterial  in my opinion. your ability to visualize something and bring it to life for all of us firmly puts you in the category of writers. 

will be waiting for the chapter. Deepa, Bhavit and I are planning a gift for you. Its in the making. Will let you know once its ready. 
ssss97 thumbnail
awesome update waiting for the chapter coming in the evening
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

that depends Induji...if he doesn't realize off the bat that she is pregnant, then yes. if he gets the news first then...

and as for your other comment, of course you are a real writer. why do you think you are not?? because you can't type in word doc?? those things are immaterial in my opinion. your ability to visualize something and bring it to life for all of us firmly puts you in the category of writers.

will be waiting for the chapter. Deepa, Bhavit and I are planning a gift for you. Its in the making. Will let you know once its ready.

Thanx for your kind words suvka...but yes i do feel a lil left out in terms of technology...anyway..
I have an idea about the gift and am waiting with baited breath...
Have been thinking about this love making issue...ashu is a very caring hubby...but then who wouldnt desire intimacy after 6 weeks...but i have thought of something...hope u like it,...
Bye n warm regards...love ur n deepa's convo about"yeh chidiya kya hovat hai"!!!
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Induji,
First let me apologize for continuously  pestering you for an update but not posting even a word to acknowledge.The minute I clicked the like button our doorbell rang and in came  a group of our family friends. By the time they left I was in the same mood of Nidhi, close to tears. Sorry once again.

As i was going through line after line of the update my mood also was changing corresponding to the mood portrayed. I was angry and annoyed with Dr.Megha for   her comment and making Nidhi  unhappy, smile at Jyotika for gently pulling her leg, appreciate Priyanka's gesture of dismissing Megha as jealous and mean, irritated with Ashutosh for his last minute demands of shopping.

I can understand Nidhi's helplessness when she lost her cool temporarily due to fatigue and  an unknown  imbalance of harmones.

A day's rest and Nidhi is almost back to normal and apologetic  to Ashu for no fault of her's and  it shows how matured  and understanding she is and how happy to go and meet her husband after a long and unbearable 6 week  separation..

Loved the description of Ashutosh's feelings and the realisation that Nidhi ,all alone is bearing the brunt of his absence. Ashu is really counting nano seconds and making all arrangements to make their stay a comfortable and pleasurable one.

Along with Ashutosh Iam also waiting to see the change of myriad  expressions when all the three meet and rejoice.

You are a natural writer and am thankful to you for taking this forward and compensating for the absence of the serial.

Waiting

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Induji,

First let me apologize for continuously pestering you for an update but not posting even a word to acknowledge.The minute I clicked the like button our doorbell rang and in came a group of our family friends. By the time they left I was in the same mood of Nidhi, close to tears. Sorry once again.

As i was going through line after line of the update my mood also was changing corresponding to the mood portrayed. I was angry and annoyed with Dr.Megha for her comment and making Nidhi unhappy, smile at Jyotika for gently pulling her leg, appreciate Priyanka's gesture of dismissing Megha as jealous and mean, irritated with Ashutosh for his last minute demands of shopping.

I can understand Nidhi's helplessness when she lost her cool temporarily due to fatigue and an unknown imbalance of harmones.

A day's rest and Nidhi is almost back to normal and apologetic to Ashu for no fault of her's and it shows how matured and understanding she is and how happy to go and meet her husband after a long and unbearable 6 week separation..

Loved the description of Ashutosh's feelings and the realisation that Nidhi ,all alone is bearing the brunt of his absence. Ashu is really counting nano seconds and making all arrangements to make their stay a comfortable and pleasurable one.

Along with Ashutosh Iam also waiting to see the change of myriad expressions when all the three meet and rejoice.

You are a natural writer and am thankful to you for taking this forward and compensating for the absence of the serial.

Waiting

Thanx jaysree ..i am floored by your calling me a natural writer...thanx a ton...
So happy that you can identify with nidhi..there i lies the realism of the character..all credit to kk for her having given such a natural performance...
Update is underway..i too had to teach my daughter...so started a lil late..u d get it before u sleep..pucca..
Regards..n love to ur sons.
Indu
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geat update...jealous Megha..usse aur jalana..jal jal ke raak ho jane dijiye...waiting for the next update
indu6789 thumbnail
Tragedy has struck...a long update i wrote with all my heart..was lost in posting...bawa dont be angry..mai save karna nahi jaanti...
Now again at night..i promise you will get an update by moening..n then one again by tom nite...relly bugged
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indu6789

Tragedy has struck...a long update i wrote with all my heart..was lost in posting...bawa dont be angry..mai save karna nahi jaanti...
Now again at night..i promise you will get an update by moening..n then one again by tom nite...relly bugged

it's ok indu di.don't feel bad mistakes happen.will wait for tomorrow
u.indu di u can first write the update in Microsoft word and then post it and after posting delete itEdited by Tasha1994 - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
It's ok.. Just one q where are u typing the update?