Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 139)

ssss97 IF-Dazzler
ssss97
ssss97

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Its 1.40 in the night...just wrote as did not want to say no to sss7 ,aazeen n jasvir...deepa, im sorry i updt on this thread...now an hr of sleep n then correction...
Next update will have lots of action...n hopefully peace n joy for armaan...n then focus on ashu visiting his inlaws...n spending a weekend there...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH INDUJI. Seriously this is an awesome update. 
I never thought that Ashu wouldn't shout at armaan and also support him in mala issue. Seriously chamatkar ka episode hain. And this episode had Dr. short stone in it nice to see him back.. Will wait for the next update and when will that be??
Ashni at verma residency will be fun to watch i think and i wish armaan finds a peace of mind soon.

Edited by ssss97 - 14 February 2014 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

Its 1.40 in the night...just wrote as did not want to say no to sss7 ,aazeen n jasvir...deepa, im sorry i updt on this thread...now an hr of sleep n then correction...
Next update will have lots of action...n hopefully peace n joy for armaan...n then focus on ashu visiting his inlaws...n spending a weekend there...

<font size="3" color="#0000cc">THANK YOU SOOO MUCH INDUJI.</font>Seriously this is an awesome update.
<font size="3" color="#0000cc">I never thought that Ashu wouldn't shout at armaan and also support him in mala issue. Seriously chamatkar ka episode hain. And this episode had Dr. short stone in it nice to see him back.. Will wait for the next update and when will that be??</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000cc">Ashni at verma residency will be fun to watch i think and i</font>wish armaan finds a peace of mind soon.

Ashu n armaan have been each others support system...ashu is kind n understanding to armaan not only bcoz of nidhi but because he can never hurt armaan...if he discourages mala,its only for armaan's stability...
Yes nidhi is having a tough time but she is secure..this time ..except the temper tantrums...n yes there is going to be plenty of cv ashu nidhi nishu moments...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677ssss97floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

feeling sorry for Nidhi...2nd pregnancy has become even more diff than the first

Motherhood is never easy...
You missed that line in therevious one"yeh barjatya ki family picture nahi, mahesh bhatt ki romantic film hai.."!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocbawaswift

ssss97 IF-Dazzler
ssss97
ssss97

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sss97

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH INDUJI. Seriously this is an awesome update.
I never thought that Ashu wouldn't shout at armaan and also support him in mala issue. Seriously chamatkar ka episode hain. And this episode had Dr. short stone in it nice to see him back.. Will wait for the next update and when will that be??</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000cc">Ashni at verma residency will be fun to watch i think and i</font>wish armaan finds a peace of mind soon.

Ashu n armaan have been each others support system...ashu is kind n understanding to armaan not only bcoz of nidhi but because he can never hurt armaan...if he discourages mala,its only for armaan's stability...
Yes nidhi is having a tough time but she is secure..this time ..except the temper tantrums...n yes there is going to be plenty of cv ashu nidhi nishu moments...

Will wait for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocbawaswift

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Indu ji !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Did Armaan actually fire the workers, I wonder!! 

ssss97indu6789floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Did Armaan actually fire the workers, I wonder!!

Excellent observation...

jayasree.raofloridadocbawaswiftSuvika.

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Indu, extremely sentimental chapter wherein you have touched upon raw emotions. Could imagine Armaan's sense of guilt in the previous chapter when the smoke made Nidhi undergo so much pain - could sense the agony she had to endure with the severe coughing bout and the breathlessness - it turned me all teary and emotional. Knew for sure that Mala will create a stir during the dinner with her remarks and that her character will get a drubbing. 

But here in this update you have turned the tables brilliantly taking me by complete surprise.  Nidhi in tears over the outcome of her state and fearing Ashu to explode over Armaan but just loved how he first assured her that nothing untoward will happen and how like a true friend and brother he stood behind Armaan through his doubts, self denial and worries. Armaan thinking of his last moments with his beloved - it was very painful to read. 

Liked the Cardio's observations on Dr. Ashutosh and his firm views on medical etiquette but could sense Nidhi's fears during the check up without Ashu's presence - she has all along been so apprehensive right from the start of the first pregnancy.  Dr. Sudhir's words of assurance must have given Ashu some relief in these troubled times. But Nidhi's mood swings in the car and then completely breaking down at home must have shocked Ashu. Her emotional quotient is at an all time low and so very fragile and she needs to be dealt with utmost love and care and Ashu will have to be extremely patient with her. You brought back her bubbly self immediately with her enjoying the burgers and sharing some fun with Ashu. 

Mala's phone call once again raising doubts in Armaan and he in a quandary as to the fate of his workers. The best part of the update was Ashu standing behind Armaan like a rock, giving him his firm commitment, asking him to go ahead with whatever he wants and even offering him the refuge of his house - absolutely wonderful narration. Thumbs Up.  Armaan is at complete crossroads - just do not want him to be hurt at any cost and also hoping that you will mitigate Nidhi's suffering in the coming updates. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraindu6789floridadocSwatishubhbawaswift

Go to top