Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 133)

chandu1972 Groupbie
chandu1972
chandu1972

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Dear Indu,

Your update was fantabulousClap i am lacking words to describe it...I hate  Mala..how dare she thinks that Armaan is Nishu's baby sitterAngry...does she know the love and bondage between them...He is also family of Ashni...he feels complete with Ashni and Nishu...Hum indians aise hi hai kisi ko bhi apna family person bana lethe hai..she is so self centered...aise log to kisi kaam ka nahi...she is not deserving even to become Armaan's friend...but nidhi answered her nicely...why did they invited that  nakrewali for the dinner...why should our nidhi prepare food for people like  mala who doesnt like the indians mentality...what does she knows about  Nidhi...who is a perfect daughter, friend, daughter in law...bhabhi a perfect doctor and above all a wonderful wife and affectionate mother...A complete role model for the womanhood...Liked how Aradhana and Dubey praised Nidhi..

Why nidhi is suffering so much during her pregnency.Confused.Please Indu give her some relief...May all her pains be relieved...

Armaan should think twice about his friendship with mala especially after the dinner...now he might be knowing her attitudes...or i am scared will he leave the Ashni family n Nishu (Which i never wish) i dont believe in change of Mala's attitudes..those people will never change...Bas apna Armaan safe rahe...mala ko leke hum ko kya karna..LOL

Hope you reveale all the answers in your coming updates...

By the way when is the next update...shoud we have to wait till saturday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

chandu1972 Groupbie
chandu1972
chandu1972

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hii, Bawa, liked your pics...especially Anjuji's pic is so good..it is out of the serial...isnt it...and Nidhi in blue saree..when she gave rose to ashu...that one is too good...made me nostalgic with KK and MB.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Induji...my book BEYOND THE PAST is out in Kindle. Wanted to share this happy wala news with you..here is the link. please have a look.

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandu1972

Dear Indu,

Your update was fantabulousClap i am lacking words to describe it...I hate Mala..how dare she thinks that Armaan is Nishu's baby sitterAngry...does she know the love and bondage between them...He is also family of Ashni...he feels complete with Ashni and Nishu...Hum indians aise hi hai kisi ko bhi apna family person bana lethe hai..she is so self centered...aise log to kisi kaam ka nahi...she is not deserving even to become Armaan's friend...but nidhi answered her nicely...why did they invited that nakrewali for the dinner...why should our nidhi prepare food for people like mala who doesnt like the indians mentality...what does she knows about Nidhi...who is a perfect daughter, friend, daughter in law...bhabhi a perfect doctor and above all a wonderful wife and affectionate mother...A complete role model for the womanhood...Liked how Aradhana and Dubey praised Nidhi..

Why nidhi is suffering so much during her pregnency.Confused.Please Indu give her some relief...May all her pains be relieved...

Armaan should think twice about his friendship with mala especially after the dinner...now he might be knowing her attitudes...or i am scared will he leave the Ashni family n Nishu (Which i never wish) i dont believe in change of Mala's attitudes..those people will never change...Bas apna Armaan safe rahe...mala ko leke hum ko kya karna..LOL

Hope you reveale all the answers in your coming updates...

By the way when is the next update...shoud we have to wait till saturday...

THANX CHANDRIKA ...YES MALA IS A DIFFERENT ..INFACT A DIFFICULT PERSON..LETS SEE HOW ARMAAN REALISES THE TRUTH THAT SHE S NOT NAINA...
WILL ARMAAN LEAVE ASHNI...WELL WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...
NIDHI HAS TO UNDERGO PAIN...BUT THEN THERE WILL BE PLEASURE TOO...VALENTINE DAY ALSO COMING UP...ASHNI ROMANCING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000ff">Induji...my book BEYOND THE PAST is out in Kindle. Wanted to share this happy wala news with you..here is the link. please have a look.</font>

Wow ...great..congrats...will positively look it up...

floridadocbawaswiftSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by Suvika.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000ff">Induji...my book BEYOND THE PAST is out in Kindle. Wanted to share this happy wala news with you..here is the link. please have a look.</font>

Wow ...great..congrats...will positively look it up...

bouncing thank you smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789

jasvir677 Groupbie
jasvir677
jasvir677

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasvir677

lovely updateSmile

Thanx my dear..but i m missing the long comments...are u guys getting bored of it,???
no indu ji not at all 
i will never get bored 
actually i was not well 
i am glad that i ve created an image in ur mind.
sorry, if i hurt u.
love u and ashni from my deep heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehatanuindu6789floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged

lovely updateSmile

Thanx my dear..but i m missing the long comments...are u guys getting bored of it,???

<font size="5">no indu ji not at all</font>
<font size="5">i will never get bored</font>
<font size="5">actually i was not well</font>
<font size="5">i am glad that i ve created an image in ur mind.</font>
<font size="5">sorry, if i hurt u.</font>
<font size="5">love u and ashni from my deep heart.</font>

Love u jasvir...was missing you...

jasvir677floridadocbawaswift

Go to top