Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... (Page 111)

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by deepa17

Please wait for me before posting
so should i not post today??????
yeah pls post it today. waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

jasvir677 Groupbie
jasvir677
jasvir677

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
waiting  waiting  Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Originally posted by deepa17

Please wait for me before posting
so should i not post today??????

Of course u should post
Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Induji, How was your vacation???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789bawaswift

chandu1972 Groupbie
chandu1972
chandu1972

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Inthahan hogayi intazaar ki,
update nahi hui Indu ke chapter ki..
ye hame hain yaki,
lazy to  wo nahi..
phir wajah kya hui
intazaar ki..

i know dear we are troubling you...first take rest and then update..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
"Ashutosh, could you come to me...when you are free, nidhi's reports have come"!! It was dr sudhir telling this to dr ashutosh about two days later as dr ashutosh came out of his surgery n the nurse handed him his cell...he had a worried look...n agreed to come in the evening..just as he sat in his chair, there was a knock n he drawled"come in...plz"it was nidhi...chirpy ..as always"dr ashutosh...i wanted to invite dr dubey n kusumji for dinner...aradhanaji is also around..to unko bhi...achcha get together ho jaata...what says you"???ashutosh looked at her ..n frowned"what kind of english is this??n i feel tumhe zyada strain nahi karna chahiye...so not tomorrow, phir dekhte hain...ok??"and did not relent even as nidhi seemed to give her cutest pout..."dr hardstone..."she whispered...ashutosh looked up from his work..."kuch kahaa tumne"?? Nidhi shook her head..in a no ,so he raised his eyebrow"ok..then may i work..."??and nidhi went out stamping her feet in protest...as he smiled at her childishness n then turned serious...what was the problem with her...??
It was 5.30 when nidhi was called by dr ashutosh"hey nidhi, mujhe ek jagah jaana hai..tumhe ghar drop ker doon...chalo"??as nidhi looked at him, he got up n walked to the car..followed by her,she kept waiting he d tell her where was he going but he did not, so finally she remarked"kisi date pe jaa rahe hain kya..."??dr ashutosh looked at her..n frowned"dimaag kharaab hai kya??" N nidhi continued,"kyun...dimaag kharaab ki kya baat hai...aakhir aap handsome hain...cool hain..."ashutosh caught the smile in nidhi's eyes n added"i know...i am rich..cool handsome...everything that girls want...but tum bhool rahi ho..ki mai ek pyaari si shaitaan ladki ka pati hoon...aur do bachchon ka papa"!!and as he held nidhi's hand ..both laughed n he added"jaan, dr nagpal ke hospital mei jaana hai...dr sudhir is alao coming...its about a patient..who is pregnant n has some neurological complications..."nidhi nodded as the car reached mathur niwasn she got down...looking tired..as she said"bye..."ashutosh felt she was short of breath..or was it just his imagination...??he thought as he drove to sudhir...wanting to know what awaoted him...not being ready to burden nidhi with his worry...just as yet...
********************************&**************
Z"her reports are quite normal...except that calcium n vit D deficiency is there...but we can take care of it...give her calcirol in milk every week n calcium tablets every day,...n yes she must have milk..."dr ashutosh looked up...slightly exasperated"sudhir..tell me whats wrong with nidhi...what is it that you doubt"?? Sudhir kept quiet...n then slumped into his chair...looking up at ashutosh"you know,when i examined her that day, i felt her breathless...i have conducted all blood tests ...n i fear..rather feel she has a heart condition...a mild prolapse...i guess..but i am not sure...does she have a history of rheumatic fever"??ashutosh was a lil shocked..."no as far as i know she doesnt...but i d have to check with col verma...it may be a congenital prlapse...but why was it not discovered in nishu's time"??sudhir smiled"maybe its congenital..because her kidney function, blood urea are all normal...it should have surfaced during the first pregnancy but it didnt,...probably bcoz she was a lil plump..fat tends to mitigate the prolapse...but during the second time..."ashutosh nodded..trying to recall..."yes she used to be breathless...n then she lost so much of weight..."sudhir added"yes...i feel so...see there is no danger as such..right now..but we have to be very watchful..in pregnancy, the heart pumps much greater volume of blood...so there is more strain on it...thus it becomes symptomatic...n troublesome..you know about the symptoms...n also that..."ashutosh took a deep breath.."that we cant do much...not even give her thinners or ace inhibitors..."sudhir nodded"n i dont think she needs to know...just keep a watch...n see she is fine...probably next time she comes for the ultra sound, we can have an echo cardiogram as well...but i know..with her history we cant abort...we have to sail through...but let me know if breathlessness increases..."ashutosh got up..shook hands with dr sudhir and then walked out...ruminating as he drove...he knew this was not life threatening...but pregnancy complicated the condition...he had to take care...n yet be normal...as anxiety d only precipitate more trouble...
Ashutosh walked in and into his room absent mindedly...baba looked on...as ashu's trance was broken by nishu running into him..."papa..Dekho...mamma"and followed by a giggling nidhi chasing him with a plastic bat...as he caught her n almost snarled"are you crazy??what do you think you are doing...pata nahi hai ki you are carrying"??nidhi seemed a lil taken aback at this sudden show of temper...she almost was moved to tears...as she withdrew...and ashutosh clenched his fists in frustration..n threw his coat on the sofa...as he sat with his eyes closed...trying to grapple with his worry that was exploding in the form of anger...he heard a knock..n looked up..it was baba..."ashu kya baat hai beta..."??ashutosh didnt say anything...as baba continued..."nidhi naadaan hai beta..aur pregnancy me...i feel iss baar aur chanchal ho gayee hai...tera darr uske liye laazmi hai...per beta...uski haalat bhi to samajh...teri beti pal rahi hai usme...uska hi aks dikhta hai nidhi ki shaittaniyon mei...thoda patient raha kar ashu..."!!dr ashutosh smiled...as baba patted and got up to leave...nishu came running"papa..dinner ready...jaldi nhaao.."and ashu got up ...n picked his kurta pyjama kept on the bed...
As the family sat for dinner, ashu observed n was relieved to find nidhi chirping again...as she addressed armaan n asked"aapke business venture ka kya hua...collaboration nahi work out hua"?? Baba laughed n said"collaboration nahi to take over karle beta..."and armaan smiled wistfully"dekhte hain baba...kahin mera hi take over na ho jaaye..."and dr ashutosh shot up a sharp glance straight at armaan...as armaan continued playing with his food...till nishu said"chacha eat your food plz...'"and all laughed loudly...
After dinner, nidhi said"dr ashutosh ..main baahar walk ker rahi hoon lawn mei..."n nishu added"main bhi"as ashutosh nodded n added"dhyaan se...aur i m with armaan..."
Armaan was looking out of the window...as ashutosh stood behind him...observing him..trying to feel..what was crossing his mind...and finally armaan turned..and almost staggered on seeing ashutosh..."arre yahaan kya ker raha hai ashu...dekh nidhi wait ker rahi hogi tera...jaa"!!ashutosh smiled n looked intently and said"nidhi ko chodd de..she taking awalk...tu bata..tere dimaag ..ya kahun to dil me kya chal raha hai...what is it armaan...tell me"??armaan had a far away look...in his eyes...n then slowly began.."yaad hai naina...ashu yaad hai tujhe...woh"...ashu nodded..surprised as armaan discussed naina v rarely..."ashu...naina ko gaye itne baras ho gaye...ki uski kamee meri zindagi ka hissa bann gayee ...kabhi kisi aur ke baare me socha hi nahi...mera kaam...teri dosti...phir tera parivaar...nidhi..nishu ..baba...yehi mera ghar mei duniya ho gayee...aur lagne laga tha ki khush bhi hoon..."ashutosh was leaning againat the wall...the buttons of his kurta were open as the breeze seemed to blow his hair awry...he said"to phir achaanak kya hua armaan"??...armaan looked away..."achaanak ek toofaan aa gayaa,...business ke silsile mei...mai apne business rival se mila...jisse collaboration ki baat cchal rahi thi...n you know kismet ka mazaak...this lady..mala mukherjee...is her name...she is ..is a mirror image of...of naina...mai usse mila to laga..ki itne saalon baad..."ashu looked at him "tujhe laga ki jaise naina..waapas aa gayee..."??armaan nodded"yes ashu...main jaanta hoon ki woh meri naina nahi hai...per pata nahi kkyun usse mil ke ek attraction feel kerta hoon..uske saath waqt guzaarne ko mann karta hai...phir lagta hai...am i befooling her..."??ashitosh patted armaan n said"armaan..i think you are befooling yourself...agar is mala mukherjee ..ko sachmuch chaahne lagaa hai..then offcourse its another issue altogether...but she is not naina..you need to know that..."armaan nodded as ashutosh withdrew...closing the foor behind him..realising that armaan needed to sort his feelings out ...
As ashu shut the door, armaan's cell beeped a message "SURPRISE IN THE MORNING...MALA"he smiled n opened the drawer to look at naina's photo...the same eyes...the same face...the same lips...armaan closed his eyes ...and thefamiliar face emerged in front of his eyes...he couldnt make it though...if it was naina...or mala...armaan looked at the stars...trying to search for naina...as he recalled how in one of the last meetings before she lost consciousness , she had said"mai sitaara banke chamkoongi...pehchaan loge na mujhe...armaan"??armaan had wept then...n he wept now...at his loss...his loneliness...his confusion...

Dr ashutosh entered the bedroom...nishu had gone to sleep ..as nidhi emerged from the wash room in her nightie...and as she sat in front of the dressing table to apply cream...ashutosh stood behind her...running his fingers through her hair.as she pouted..."kya baat hai...pal mei gussa ..pal mei pyaar...waah mere sarkaar"!!ashu gulped as he caressed her hair..."i am sorry..thoda pareshaan sa tha..."nidhi looked at their reflection in the mirror...n stuck a kiss ...at the image...as she got up..and turned to ashutosh.."kyun pareshaan hai??hospital me problem hai...ya mere liye...kuch reports mei disturbing hai na...i know...aap shaayad dr sudhir ke paas..."ashutosh pulled her close..really close to him and held her...as she felt snug n secure in his arms...and as he loosened his hold, she looked up...searching his eyes...as he pushed back her haor and said"tumhe kuch nahi hoga...dont worry...per kaise jaan leti ho tum...sab kuch"??nidhi smiled...as she played with his kurta buttons"aap bhool rahein hain shaayad...pyaar karti hoon aapse...aapi chuppi...main nahi samjhoongi to kaun samjhega...per haan bahut maheeno baad dekha aapko itne gusse mein...achcha tell me kya hua hai mujhe..."??ashutosh made her lie on the bed...and as he held her face in his hands...he whispered"jo bhi hai..let me deal with it...kuch khaas nahi hai..."nidhi tugged at him...n he sighed"sudhir fears you have mvp.mitral valve prolapse...thats not much of a bother...but"...nidhi smiled"pregnancy complicates it...hai na"??ashutosh noddedn held her as he lay..."dont eorry...we can manage if we are careful...so many mvp women have babies...kuch nahi hoga..."nidhi snuggled closer..ruffling his hair..knowing it was himself that he was telling the mantra...she knew even the fear of losing her..would rattle him...she d not let him be insecure...no she could not bear to see insecurity n weakness in those eyes...she held his nose...n winked at him"do nt you worry...aap ko itni aasaani se nahi chodoongi main...budhaape me saath saath piyenge adrak wali chaai..."ashutosh laughed..."budhaapa??mai to tumse bahut pehle boodha ho jaaoonga..."nidhi came close to his lips..n teasingly murmured"aap boodhe to ho hi chuke hain..."and the rest was lost as ashutosh sealed her lips with his...and then released her...raising his eyebrow...as if asking her ..and she blushed...as she put her fingers on his chest and he kissed them...but then turning her he settled her on the big pillows..and caressing the baby bump with his palm, he said..."take rest ...today...we just need to be a lil more careful...thats all..."nidhi seemed a bit sad..."so ..we wont come together...till the baby comes"??ashutosh pulled her close.."off course not..do u think..i can stay away for that long...its just that when you are tired...to we should avoid...n yes..breathlessness watch karna..try breathing slow n deep...aur ab mujhe meri baby se baat karne do..."he put his cheek on nidhi's bulge as he said"baby...tuko main duniya ke best toys doonga...i d be the best papa...bus ek favour maangoo...plz babe...apni mamma ko trouble nahi karna...i cant bear her in pain..."and as he kissed n caressed her abdomen...nidhi could feel the wetness of his tears...a reflection of his love...n his fear..of losing her...nidhi pulled at him...he looked up..worried..but she had mischief in her young eyes"dr ashutosh...aapki baby rishwat maang rahi hai...aapki demand poori karne ki..."ashu seemed confused...as nidhi smiled n said"gaana sunaaiye...mujhe bhi aur isse bhi..."ashutosh sighed ...as he held on to nidhi...n slowly began to hum..."MERE PYAAR KI UMAR HO ITNI SANAM...
TERE NAAM SE SHURU ,TERE NAAM PE KHATAM...
TERI KHUSHI SE HO KHUSHI..
TERE GUM SE HO GUM..
TERE NAAM SE SHURU
TERE NAAM PE KHATAM...
and slowly nidhi let her eyelids droop...as ashutosh kissed her...n then got up to see nishu once more...yes his world... n as he returned..he saw nidhi fast asleep...her hand on the baby bump...he could go on looking at her for ever...the life of his love...the love of his life...
"Aaiye naashta ban gayaa..armaanji aap bhi aaiye"it was nidhi calling dr ashutosh who had just returned after dropping nishu to the school...and as lil nishu had got down, he had kissed his father n said"papa...mujhe best of luck bolo..mera poem test hai"!!and as ashu had kissed his cheek...nishu had squealed...n then run into the school gate waving a bye papa"!!as dr ashutosh had just stood there...remembering how he had crossed this school gate for years...watching the lil kids come n go while he drove to the hospital..but he had never thought not even in his wildest dreams...if he would be bringing his own son to the school...but then nidhi had made the impossible ..possible...it really seemed sshe was a butterfly that had coloured his black n grey universe with her hues...
Nidhi shook him"kyaa soch rahe hain..kabse bula rahi hoon..."!!ashu smiled"haan nishu ka test hai...bus wahi..."nidhi smiled"dont worry..maine FARMER WANTS A WIFE yaad karaa di hai...he will do well...aakhir beta kiska hai"??ashu held her arm..n teased"oh i see!!to mera kuch nahi "??nidhi sighed"my dear dr ashutosh...jab mbbs top karega to credit aap leejiyega..abhi prep me to mujhe lene deejiye...aur chaliye naashte ko,..nahi to mai starve kar jaaoongi..."and ashutosh followed her...
As the family sat to a breakfast of hari matar aur gaajar ka poha n cutlets ...and halwa that baba n armaan loved...there was the door bell ringing...nidhi tried to get up...but ashu stopped her"baitho...dekhta hoon..."and he went to the door...as maxi brought in adrak wali chai..and dr ashutosh opened the door..n asked"yes...whom do you wish to meet..."and the words of armaan echoed in his mind"she is naina's mirror image...".he pursed his lips n said"armaan miss mala has come..."and mala gave a disarming smile as she breezed past ashutosh n entered the hall...n armaan got up..gaping..wonderstruck...nidhi who was wiping her fingers off with a tissue looked up n realised she was looking at the face in armaan's almirah...his purse...his heart...yes it was the same face..But it couldnt have been the same person...her trance broke as baba coughed ..signalling her to welccome the guest...n mala extended her hand n said"i am sure you are the great dr ashutosh...as hot as peoole say"!!nidhi could see ashu turning pink...n embarrassed as armaan wished"hi mala...meet baba...ashu's father...n a father figure to me too."mala did a namaste n sat next to armaan...when armaan smiled and said"n this is nidhi...ashu's..."mala interrupted"yes..dr ashutosh's wife..i have heard about you...but you look much younger...than i thought..."n then laughed her shrill laugh...as nidhi smiled n served her some poha...n ketchup..but she pushed the plate away..."no dear...this is just too rich in calories..thanx anyways...you continue...i guess you need all this stuff..."said she..looking at nidhi's baby bump...as nidhi seemed very conscious...n asked"kuch aur..juice lengi aap...ya chaai...adrak wali"??mala clicked her tongue...n said"tea yes...but separate english breakfast tea...none of that adrak for me...n by the way aap log itna stuff kyun karte hain ..not good for health..."as nidhi got up for mala's tea, ashutosh drawled from behind his newspaper"woh miss mala, we know what to eat..we are all drs..me nidhi n baba...bus armaan hi non medico hai..to uska diet chart aap bana deejiye...hum wahi follow karwaayenge...kyun armaan..."??and armaan aeemed to be signalling to aahu to shut up..as nidhi got the tea...n mala requested..."just a dash of milk..."and began to sip...as ashutosh said"nidhi..plz thodi aur chaai...desi adrak wali..."!!
Mala observed as nidhi got up n took away baba's used plate..n then armaan n ashu's while..ashu came out with a glass of milk n calcirol...n held it out ..as nidhi took it and sat ..baba tried to strike polite conversation"beta...are you living alone here...aaya karo kabhi kabhi..."!as dr ashutosh seemed to rue...mala smiled"no sir...i stay with my younger sister..we are into the fashion industry...she is a model..sir"!!n baba replied softly"baba..mujhe sab baba kehte hain...sir nahi..."mala looked at an uncomfortable armaan n said"sir...is appropriate...after all main to aapko jaanti nahi theek se...so sir for me...i hope you dont mind..."n then looking at armaan she said"armaan..you must get some of the latest dresses for nidhi...she sure could do with some style..."ashutosh looked sharply at armaan...who wanted to say something but somehow couldnt...as nidhi seemed to be looking at her cream n green churidaar kurta...dr ashutosh's favourite..ashutosh looked at her n then at mala ..n said"miss mala, nidhi wears only churidaars..n saris...n looks terrific,..so thanx but i dont think she needs a new wardrobe...n secondly..."mala smiled"n yes...dr ashutosh...she is pregnant...so would look rather funny in stylish clothes,...wouldnt she..."??dr ashutosh got up..n said"baba..hum chalte hain..der ho rahi hai...chalo nidhi..."n then as he walked with nidhi..his hand on her waist..he turned n gave his parting shot ..to mala"by the way miss mala...woh aap fashion ki baat kar rahin thi na...i just wanted to say...style is temporary ...class is permanent...ok then...armaan ..take care..."n he walked out...leaving an unfazed mala...a red faced armaan...

As they sat in the car...nidhi couldnt control herself..."ek dum naina jaisi..."ashutosh looked at her n commented"yes naina jaisa chahra...per..woh naina nahi hai...and i hope armaan ko yeh baat yaad rahe...nahi to bahut pachtaayegaa..."and dr ashutosh took the turn...with nidhi looking at his taut face...tense for his friend,..or was he simply insecure of losing armaan??.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20amit1944jayshreep2swthrtnakshaarti1303chandu1972jasvir677aryanppjahanaaraPoolicioussnehatanussss97jayasree.raofloridadocshobha21rajanigandha26niniborn2ruleAazeen02Anjani9Veni-Vidi-ViciSwatishubhbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

indu6789 IF-Dazzler
indu6789
indu6789

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc">Induji, How was your vacation???</font>

Dear varanasi is not a vacation..we work at varanasi..have a school..returned from work at 4 in the afternoon, caight rest n then sat to write...the track is still evolving...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasvir677floridadocbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

chandu1972 Groupbie
chandu1972
chandu1972

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yeppee, i am the first..

Indu..you fulfilled your promise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indu6789floridadocbawaswift

Go to top