How are you?
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Hi Deepa,

How are you?

Hi jayasreeji

I am ok very tired of the cold weather we have had rough winter and it's still continuing

Huge piles of snow and ice on the roads , walkways want some hot sun..

How are you ?
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Hi jayasreeji

I am ok very tired of the cold weather we have had rough winter and it's still continuing

Huge piles of snow and ice on the roads , walkways want some hot sun..

How are you ?

How I wish  there is a heat transfer system through internet. It is quite hot here and 6 hours of power cut too.
rayafan17 thumbnail
That should be the next invention then
rayafan17 thumbnail
Calling bawa .. Where are you these days ?
rayafan17 thumbnail
Next update should be in new thread
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How do you plan to fill it up?
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As nidhi slowly revived and sat up..,baba felt her pulse...n looked at dr ashutosh.."ashu, sudhir se keh ..chandra se appointment fix kare...nidhi ko leja check up ko..."dr ashutosh nodded as he got up n dialled dr sudhir...having talked, he took nidhi inside ,saying "11 baje ka appointment hai...tab tak rest karo...no hospital today..."he walked past armaan...notsaying anything..and laid nidhi on the bed...
He emerged from the washroom, n began to dress..and as he fixed his tie, he said"mai hospital se aata hoon...kuch khana nahi abhi..." nidhi didnt reply..and he came close as she was facing to the other side..."nidhi..sun rahi ho..."??nidhi nodded...but did not speak anything, dr ashutosh sighed and stood by her...he could see tears in her eyes...and he knew what was making her worried..he stood for a moment..n then said...almost sternly"rone ki zuroorat nahi hai...mai kuch nahi keh raha hoon armaan se..."and before nidhi could respond, he walked out of the bedroom...to baba n armaan in the hall, looking at both, he said in a restrained tone"11 baje ka appointment hai..mai hospital se hoke aata hoon...usko aaraam karne deejiye...n ..maxi ko kahiyega nishu ko dekhegi..."as he walked away...armaan followed him..."ashu..sun yaar...i am sorry...tu naaraaz nahi ho..."ashutosh stopped and looked at armaan...his friend since as long as he could remember...one who had stood by him through thick n thin...one who had made him face the fact that he loved nidhi..one who had left all to be with him...had accompanied him on that desolate trip to kerala...yes ..the same armaan was standing in front of him...his head bowed...ashutosh took a deep breath...n put his hand on armaan's shoulder..."dont worry...theek ho jaayegi woh...tu dil pe mat le...aur apni meeting pe chale jaana...mala ke saath...nidhi ko mai le jaaoonga dr ke yahaan...dont worry...raat ko milte hain...i am getting late..."dr ashutosh drove off...as armaan stood...rooted..thinking how ashutosh had held him thru naina's last months...had it not been for him...armaan could not have...would not hsve survived...armaan sat in the lawn...recalling that cold 1 january...when he had entered naina's hospital room ...one last time...her parents had stood outside...with dr ashutosh..knowing that their daughter wanted to be with armaan...in the last few minutes that life had for her...it was early morning...and lucknow was enveloped in fog...naina had been in coma for three days...and the last time she had spoken to armaan...she had looked at him with longing ...that day...as she lay..with tubes running into her frail arm...armaan had put the yellow roses in a vase...she always loved yellow roses...n then sat next to her...holding her frail hand...and then ..knowing that it was nearly the end of that beautiful dream they had seen together...he had taken out the gold band from his coat pocket...what he had bought to give her this valentines day...to seal their relationship..into engagement...but now he knew...dr had admitted ,she d not last that long...so he slipped the ring on her finger...and kissed her hand...she was beyond response...but armaan knew that much beyond consciousness...her heart..her soul must be happy...at peace...that he had fulfilled his promise...the promise of fulfilling the dream that they had both seen together...and sadly the dream that could never be completed into reality...and just soon after ...the monitor had beeped that dreaded long beep...drs had rushed in...but bowed their head...n armaan had realised it was all over...as with trembling hands...hands that had slipped on the engagement ring on her finger a few moments back...with the same hands ,he had covered her face...for ever...
As armaan had emerged out of the room...he had felt numb...lifeless to the condolences...to the loss...to the freezing cold...till ashutosh had put his hand on his shoulder...firmly n said..."armaan...mai hoon na ...tere liye humesha...humesha,..."and how armaan had hugged him and wept...tears stung armaan...as he was suddenly shaken by lil nishu"chacha...kya hua...??chalo breakfast ready hai...chalo na...mai nahimkhaaoonga tumhare bina..."and armaan took nishu in his arms...n kissed him...without any words...n came in...

Dr ashutosh helped nidhi into the car...as they drove to dr sudhir...sudhir did the ultra sound..n confirmed that the baby was big...just as nishu had been...and told a tense ashutosh..."take her to dr chandra...he d do the echo n doppler in his clinic..n then let me see ..i will wait..."n then he looked at nidhi n added"nidhi..dont worry..tumhara dr main hoon...we are just consulting a cardiologist...samjhi baby"??and a quiet nidhi had nodded...
Dr chandra was a few year senior to dr ashutosh..a man of about 50, prim n proper and a thorouhh professional, he greeted them,asked nidhi..whom he addressed as "mrs ashutosh"about her symptoms ..n then looked at her ultra sound..he pursed his lips n said"well ashutosh, i am sure you are aware the danger into which you have put your wife...but lets see..."and then he had instructed his nurse to take nidhi for echo, n doppler...asnidhi got up, she looked at dr ashutosh...as he nodded"aata hoon..."but as dr ashutosh had wanted to enter the echo room , dr chandra stated categorically"no ashutosh...i dont allow patient's attendants to enter...sorry you would have to wait outside...dont worry...i know what i am doing...your young wife is in safe hands"dr ashutosh had not missed the contempt...he knew dr chandra was one of those who believed in conventional marriages n had pooh poohed ashutosh nidhi union..like many others of his generation...but he was an excellent dr...n an upright man...dr ashutosh sighed n thrust his hands into his trouser pockets...as he walked outside...in turmoil n tension...
"Hi armaan..."it was mala..."darling...the meeting has been postponed till tomorrow...my c.a had some issues...n yes i hope you sort out your labour tangle...just give your workers 3 months wages...it d be about say ..1 crore...which is not much..considerong the gains we d be making...so just get rid...i dont want you to come to me or our company with any guilt...hain na"??ar,aan had remained silent...n hung up...he reflected..."come to me or to my company.."was mala taking him too much for granted???he kissed nishu, dressed him up n then handing him to baba n maxi ,said"baba..main zara apne warehouse se aata hoon..."baba just smiled n said"ja beta...tasalli se ja..chinta na kar..?sab theek hoga..."
Armaan..just wished so...as he drove off to his ware house...he had decided to talk to his workers...150 of them...above 55 years of age...
As he entered, they stood up...lead by jumman miyaan ...who lead them..an old man of about 65 ..he did aadaab n looked at armaan...armaan who was nervous as to where to start...how to start...?????jumman miyaan spoke"kuch pareshaani hai saaheb??farmaaiye to sahi...kitne din me order poora karna hai..Hum sab jaan laga denge aapke waaste...namak khaaya hai aapka huzoor..."armaan gulped...he knew they had never let him down...it was due to them that he had been able to deliver on time...grow from strength to strength...but today...he had to...tell them...he signalled them to sit...n started"doston...maine aap sab ko kabhi workers nahi samjha...apna ..apne wearhouse ka hissa samjha ...lekin..."
Dr chandra emerged from the echo room...telling ashutosh ..to follow him to his cabin...ashutosh cast a concerned look at nidhi..struggling to get up...being helped by a nurse...he couldnt do much...as he followed dr chandra..."see ashutosh"said dr chandra , showing him the echo n doppler reports on the flourscent screen"she does have a mid systolic click...that is at present a murmur..due to the increased volume of blood duie to her pregnancy..it seems worrisome but not unmanageable...we cant give her any ace inhibitors ..or beta blockers...but i have prescribed these special new generation drugs...safe for pregnant woman...but you must get back to sudhir...and yes she needs to cut down on work...and probably have a more regulated life..i mean eat low salt...and walk...not climb stairs...you know the usual stuff for mvp mothers..dont worry, i d be there with sudhir for the delivery...i have told your wife as well..."dr ashutosh thanked n got up..hurrying up to take nidhi..who was walking out from the room...looking a little disturbed...dr ashutosh put his arm around her ...adjusted her kurta...that seemed a lil awry and walked her to the car..."ab sudhir ke paas..."nidhi did not say anything...just leaned against the door...as ashutosh tried to assess her...he realised how insecure she felt in check ups ..without him ..but then professional ettiquette..had held dr ashutosh back..."kya hua...taqleef hai kuch..."??nidhi didnt answer...ashutosh tried to hold her hand...but she drew away...ashutosh banged the steering...and honked in irritation...
Dr sudhir looked at the reports n read dr chandra's notings..and then looked up..."ashutosh, as of now , not much of a worry...but yes nidhi you must be wary of smoke...or anything that causes a breathing problem...walk karo thoda...aur yeh injections to continue honge...and yes ..i feel panting zyaada ho to, ghar me portable oxygen rakho...it will give instant relief..."and then he focussed on an unduly quiet nidhi..."kya baat hai baby??dont you worry...sab theek hoga...your baby is doing fine...but yes ab thoda kaam kum karo..."nidhi lowered her eyes ...n sudhir looked at ashutosh questioningly...ashutosh smiled n replied"woh dr chandra ne mujhe nahi aane diya echo ke liye...so she is upset..."and nidhi suddenly felt her eyes cloud with tears...as she looked away...n then got up mumbling 'excuse me...'as a worried sudhir looked at a distraught ashutosh..."she is crying..."ashutosh nodded"i know...upset hai...kuch agitate bhi ho jaati hai..."sidhir understood n said"remember ashutosh...she is in for a difgicult time...not dangerous but yes difficult...so just be careful...aur i feel ab chandra ke yahaan bahi le jana...we d manage...is haalat me uska peace of mind bahut importanthai...n plz give her time...she needs you more than ever...chal ..dekh usse...aur dhyaan rakhna.."dr ashutosh emerged ...to find nidhi sitting outside in the waiting area...he took her...putting his arm around her,...and as she sat...in the car...he put a hand on hers...n asked"hungry hogi...chalo kuch khaate hain..."nidhi shook her head"nahi...bus mujhe ghar drop ker deejiye...aap jaaiye hospital...nishu wait ker raha hoga..."ashu didnt say anything...but stopped at mcdonalds and got down...as nidhi refused to...he came back with take away meals...
As they reached home, nidhi almost dashed inside...as he followed...shocked to find her crying bitterly..."hey nidhi kya hua...kya baat hai...i am sorry...i know you didnt like dr chandra...but jaan he s the best..." nidhi' was sobbing helplessly as ashutosh held her trembling shoulders...putting his finger under her chin...as her lips quivered...n she spoke"aap kyun nahi aaye...i hate check ups without you...aap jaante hain...mujhe darr lagta hai,...aur..."n she heaved with sobs n hicupps again...ashutosh was really worried now..why was nidhi so broken...he held her...putting his arms around her ...drawing her to his chest...and caressing her hair...and as she sobbed...he looked into her eyes...as she spoke"dr chandra to delivery ke time bhi honge...aapko nahi aane denge mere paas,...us time..."and sobs of insecurity seemed to wreck her apart...as dr ashutosh hugged her...tight ...understanding her fears...n said"kaise nahi aane denge...meri wife ki delivery hogi...aur woh bhi mere hospital me...how will he stop me...how can you even think ki main tumhe akela chod doonga...us time"??nidhi gave vent to her ire as she hit dr ashutosh's chest with her forehead..weeping "to aaj kyun nahi aaye...kyun nahi..."??n ashutosh put his hands to hold her face...as he wiped her tears...n kissed her ling n strong...n then said"sorry jaan...promise ...never again...bus ab maaf kar do,..."and nidhi seemed to smile inbetween her sobs...as ashutosh pulled her to the bed...n got a wet towel to wipe her face...n then said"dekho to burgers ro rahe hain tumhari yaad mein...chalo...nishu ko bhi bulata hoon...nishu...nishu..."
As nidhi helped herself to the second burger...nishu fed her a finger chip...n wiped his hands...running off to play...ashutosh took nidhi's hand...n said"chinta nahi karo...armaan ko kuch nahi kaha hai maine...aur infact usse baat karoonga...he doesnt have to choose between us n mala..we need to support him...buss woh sure ho...thats my only concern..."nidhi nodded..in understanding..."dr ashutosh...armaanji aapke bina nahi reh sakte...mala or no mala..."ashutosh smiled"jaanta hoon..main "nidhi cleard the dishes n asked"jaayenge nahi kgh"??ashutosh pulled his tie lose..As he came to the bedroom followed by nidhi..."naa...chutti li hai...nishu ke paas...aur uski mamma ke saath rahoonga,...aur haan ..next weekend maine promise kiya hai dadi bua ko ..we willgo there..for two days...ok"??n nidhi hid her face in his arms...whispering..."thanks..."
Nishu , baba ashu n nidhi were playing their 4 game of snakes n ladder...nishu dancing with joy as ashu's coin was bitten by a snake on 99 tumbling him to 6!!!!and as nishu got 4 and reached 100...he jumped..."i won...won..."baba n ashu looked at him with joy n pride...as ashutosh got up to answer the bell, he had ordered the medicines n oxygen set for nidhi ,that had arrived...and as he arranged everything...nidhi came to him..."aap ko bahut trouble karti hoon na...naaraaz ho jaate hain mujhse"??dr ashutosh looked at her...n replied"ab jab ek shokh...chanchal intern se shaadi ki hai...to yeh pareshaani to uthaani hi padegi...kyun"??n nidhi pouted"uuunnn...intern nahi...jr dr hoon ab..."and dr ashutosh sealed her lios ...to put an end to all arguments...his fingers on her bump...posessive n protective...
Nidhi nestled to him...knowing he was her sanctuary...
***************************&******
Armaan was surprised to find ashutosh sitting in the hall, as he returned at 11.30in the night...all had gone to sleep...including nidhi...feeling guilty at her tantrums...and ashutosh had explained that it was the pregnancy hormones that were probably causing all this...to which nidhi had amswered..."aap cardiologist kyu nahi hue...woh sickening dr chandra se to bach jaati..."and ashutosh had laughed..."pata nahi tha ki tum milogi...nahi to gynaec...cardio..paed..sab ban jaata..."!!!and then he had kissed her baby bump...applied coconut butter in the stretch marks...and smiled...as she seemed to have been geeting aroused by his touch...he had rubbed his nose on her breasts...saying"aaj ke liye kaafi adventure ho gaya...yeh mission...kal ke liye..."
"Armaan...tera hi wait ker raha tha...chal tu change kar...mai chaai lara hoon..Burger bhi laayi hai nidhi tere liye..."armaan smiled n went into change..and soon dr ashutosh entered with hot adrak wali chai n two burgers...armaan took the tea ...n held the burger...as he asked"nishu ne khaaya...??"n then "kya kaha dr ne...kaisi hai nidhi..."??ashu replied"theek hai...we just need to be careful..."n then ashutosh settled himself on the sofa chair...as armaan stood by the window...gazing at naina's picture on his table...n the stars in the sky...trying to think what life would have been had she been alive...had she not gone to become a star...some where..."armaan...maine bahut socha...n i relasy feel...i was being unfair to you...n mala...dekh mujhe koi problem nahi hai ussse..Aur you dont have to choose between us n her...if you want to marry her...you guys can live here..i mean yeh tera bhi utna hi ghar hai..jitna mera hai...n i know she is more independent...to chahe to first floor pe...ya aur rooms bhi construct kar sakte hain...anything you say...tu pooch le ..."and then as armaan seemed to be looking intently at him...ashutosh got up to face him..."armaan..apne aap ko kabhi akela nahi samajhna...main hoon tere saath...humesha...yeh ghar..parivasr..sab kuch...its all yours...bus be sure of what you are doing...main tujhe taqleef mein nahi dekh sakta...apne hisse ke gum tu jhel chuka hai..."he said...glancing at naina...n remembering that new year morn...armaan sighed"jaanta hoon ashu...hum dono ne aadhi zindagi to ek doosre ke aansoo hi ponche hain...meri jaan...zindagi me main us muquaam pe ..us doraahe pe khada hoon...jahaan ek taraf ek raah hai jo naina ki yaad ki taraf le jaati hai...to doosri mala ki taraf kheenchti hai...yeh raah anjaani hai...darta hoon ispe paaon rakhne se...ya yun kahoon...naina ke dukh ki itni aadat si ho gayee hai ..ki ab mala ki khushi se darta hoon..."ashutosh kept the tea cup n looked outside..."dekh armaan...raah tujhe tai karni hai...main to yah kahne aaya hoon ki tu jo bhi raah chunega...usme main...hum tere saath honge...bus apne dil ki sun...aur haan...yeh nahi bhool ki...kuch raahein..kuch raaste khoobsoorat to bahut lagte hain...per kai bar...they are just a mirage...apni khushi dhoondte dhoondte ...kahin tu na kho jaana..."dr ashutosh took the tray of cups n emerged out...as armaan was left alone once again...reflecting on what dr ashutosh had said...yes he had the sweet but sad memory of naina ..on one side...n the dazzling smile of mala on the other...the only consolation was that whatever he chose...his best friend had promised to stand by him...n probably that was enough...more than enough...as armaan opened a cigarette packet...but then threw it out of the eindow...he touched naina's soft eyes...the gentle smile...n he inadvertently hummed...a song that seemed to show him the way out of this quigmire
RAHI MANWA DUKH KI CHINTA
KYUN SATATI HAI...
DUKH TO APNA SAATHI HAI...
SUKH HAI EK CHAAON DHALTI
AATI HAI JAATI HAI...
DUKH TO APNA SAATH HAI...Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its 1.40 in the night...just wrote as did not want to say no to sss7 ,aazeen n jasvir...deepa, im sorry i updt on this thread...now an hr of sleep n then correction...
Next update will have lots of action...n hopefully peace n joy for armaan...n then focus on ashu visiting his inlaws...n spending a weekend there...