Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jyotinayana

Wonderful update in duji you really have a wonderful way with words very heartfelt and touching😊

Thanx my dear...love u
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc">It is a GREAT update Induji...👏</font>

Thanx anjani...jab tum achcha kehti ho to bahut hi achcha lagta hai!!
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

<font size="3" color="#000099">Awesome update. Ashus speech was nice. Liked the way he had included Baba n Nidhi in it. So meera's role is done i guess so waiting for the picnic .</font>

<font color="#000099" size="3">Will wait eagerly for the next update...</font>

Yes i too liked ashu's dreams, strength n straightforwardness
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drtee

Superb update😊

Thanx my dear teena...love u sooo much,.
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Awesime update Indu ji...Meera's track over ??

Thanx dear
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

A classy update Indu di !👏

Nidhi is quite happy with the new arrival coming.. but Ashu's fears are obvious here.. he has seen an almost dying Nidhi..i think thats why Nidhi got teary enough n thus her fears. Ashu's state of mind is quite understandable.. cos he is the caretaker of the mother n baby now.. ! I wish a lovely n healthy little sis for Nishu🤗
Haha,, Mrs. Hudson only stirred n claimed that she made hare chane.. hmm..😛But loved to see Nidhi asking Ashu to praise her n he did..😆And now Nishu comes first in drinking the milk.. Hey Hurreeyyy
Good shopping spree.. n Nidhi is taking full care of expenses here.. n Ashu is in full mood to let her buy every amenity.. ! Nishu picked teddy.. O cho chweet like Mommy.. and a cricket bat.. Hmm so he is after Sachin.. not bad..😛and fully prepared to play with Armaan chahu.. This bond is neverending... liking it !⭐️
On getting to know abt his sis.. choosing a doll.. Nishu has proved what he wants ,, n Ashni are more than happy.. So next shopping in Paris ? Wow !!!
Loved to see Ashu caring so much for his Nidhi and making sure all is going good !
So the stunningly handsome Ashu is ready for the award function ! Nidhi n Nishu are mesmerised by his aura !⭐️
Talking to Baba n Armaan.. Nidhi confirmed the recording of the function.. And Nishu poutly told meri jaan Armaan that he is missing him. Armaan is so touched with the fact that how this little cute thing has filled his void and Nidhi has also given him full support.. Loved his words ..
<font color="#cc0000">bus mujhe to ek cheez hi chahiye...mera nishu"!!!🤗</font>
<font color="#cc0000">
</font>
The Auditorium is the top scene of the update. It looked if we are viewing it while sitting there ! Mrs. Ashutosh's chair cant be filled by anyone else.. !!!
Meera is not given attention by Ashu.. but she herself is floored by his personality and his looks ! But on taking Nidhi's seat, he clearly stated to her..

<font color="#cc0000">"dr meera,you may feel nidhi isnt here...so her seat will certainly remain vacant...no one..no one else can take her place ever...thank you"..</font>
⭐️👏
and usherer gave her the second row seat.. !
A beautiful narrative to the honour given to Ashutosh ..the heartstone, but a complete man !⭐️and abt 1000 guests applauding for him !
Nidhi at home is watching Ashu ready to address the august gathering..
Giving full credit to Baba, n praising his Golden medals.. Ashu very softly but confidently remarked abt the offer he is been bestowed upon.. an attractive offer,, but his dilemma is cleared by his wonderful wife, Nidhi .. whose words have made him settled to the decision that he hass a home back,. KGH , a family .. the nest he has to live in.. ! His two pillars are the supreme in his life .. Baba, for what he is.. n Nidhi for accepting what he is !!!
What a prodigious n astounding speech !!!👏
In the thuderous ovation, Meera has realised what she was mistaking upon.. Nidhi is the force behind Ashu, his soul mate n inspiration.. n no one can claim the seat next to Ashutosh !⭐️
Felt bad for this Meera.. who has realised in shame, blinded by tears of sorrow n grief.. ! Oh poor soul.,, i wish she wud have taken Ashu's words on the first instance... but as they say..
Aksar is duniya mein. anjane milte hain..
anjani rahon mein milke kho jate hain..
lekin humesha wo yaad aate hain..

I wish Meera wud move on with the surgery she is going to inherit and a life partner soon in her life !
Super narrative Indu di.. Loved it n enjoyed the theme coming thru it..
True love is not easy to find..But once find, it can never be replaced !
The vacant seat is filled by Ashu's wife, his life, his world, his home n his heart.. his Nidhi !❤️
How sweet n thoughtful n very very lovely😊

THANX BAWA..YOUR LAMBA WALA REVIEW MAKES MY DAY..WAS LATE, MEETA HAS AN EXAM TOMORROW...
Yes I TO ENJOY ARMAAN NISHU MOMENTS...PLAN TO DWELL MORE ON THEM...A LIL LATER..
YES ASHU SPOKE FROM HIS HEART...BUT I LOVED HIM KEEPING THAT CHAIR VACANT FOR NIDHI...GREAT GESTURE..
THANX FOR SAYING SUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY SIMPLE STORY...YES BAWA, ASHNI HUMAARE DIL MEI BASTE HAIN...
THE CAPS ARE AWESOME...I LOVED THE CLEAN SHAVEN ASHU LOOKING AT THE ROSE ON HIS BDAY...IT IS
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

THANX BAWA..YOUR LAMBA WALA REVIEW MAKES MY DAY..WAS LATE, MEETA HAS AN EXAM TOMORROW...
Yes I TO ENJOY ARMAAN NISHU MOMENTS...PLAN TO DWELL MORE ON THEM...A LIL LATER..
YES ASHU SPOKE FROM HIS HEART...BUT I LOVED HIM KEEPING THAT CHAIR VACANT FOR NIDHI...GREAT GESTURE..
THANX FOR SAYING SUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY SIMPLE STORY...YES BAWA, ASHNI HUMAARE DIL MEI BASTE HAIN...
THE CAPS ARE AWESOME...I LOVED THE CLEAN SHAVEN ASHU LOOKING AT THE ROSE ON HIS BDAY...IT IS

Thank you so much Indu di for your lovely n kind words ! 😊
Plzz dont call our story a simple one.. This is the story that we love, and live ! Yes our Ashni are in our hearts.. But your fabulous updates have made them sitting next to us in person. 
I am one of the lucky person to be a part of this Wonderful Thread that you have started after the show. What we always wanted to see.. we visualise here and have got our own Ashni with us.
Love you Di, for giving us such precious gift !!! ⭐️👏
🤗
jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update

it is unbelievable that ashu who scolded nidhi for shopping on anji's wedding.
Now doing shopping patiently with nidhi and nishu.
Its a good change. I like it.

love that scene when ashu leaves nidhi's chair unoccupied. Really no one can take her place.
ashni are only for each other.

Like the way ashu answered Dr Watson. 

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ALL THE VERY BEST TO MEETA FOR HER EXAMS ! 😊
jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bawa ur pics are backbone of induji's updates. pretty doll for nishu's sister. Loved the pics.