Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wish Nidhi and Nishu give more trouble to Ashu...πŸ˜›
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Thanx my dear...will wait..for your caps n review..Wish u could post a cap of ashni dancing...

Sure Indu di,, thats very much in my mind.. n thats an obvious cap here... so will be posted.. !
You will get that after some time.. πŸ˜Š
bawaswift thumbnail
William Shakespeare once said..
Love surfeits not,, Lust like a glutton dies..
Love is all truth,, Lust is forged lies..!!!

Very thoughtful update Indu di.. you have given us a fab narrative with awesome story moving ahead ! β­οΈ 
Meera's self conscious gestures towards Ashu,, and Nidhi watching  her all with smiles.. gives a feeling of how mature is Nidhi in her thoughts n her faith in Ashu ! Nidhi saw her tears on her knowing upon her being pregnant. She knows Ashu can be anyone's hunk.. 
Loved Ashu saying.. "mam...i am high on life ...i dont need whiskey!!"
I can imagine his sharing a life with is lovely wife n has never even looked over these addictions. 
Nidhi feeding Nishu, and with all smiles talking to two elder ladies.. Mrs. Reddy n Mrs. Sen,, all in full praise of her n her bringing up Nishu with all manners n education ! 
Loved Ashni dancing.. but for a short time. Nidhi's aching back returned them to sofa.. I was expecting this question from Nidhi.. Is Meera your student ? Indu di.,. i can easily understand Ashu's irritation here.. n loved Nidhi's changing the topic. How love understands the minds n hearts . Meera has still to reach that ..
Meera's insisting Ashu for dance n Nidhi letting him go and not even looking to them.. this made Meera a bit confused. Her luring Ashu, showing her yearning to him.. all failed with his gestures, as if he is dancing with a corpse.. This is our Ashu, for whom desire n love makes a total two meanings.. and he knows who he is of.. of Nidhi only. His one line said so much to Meera..

."dr meera..plz open your eyes ..lest you may trip n fall..."

The moment that Meera might have realised what reality is. She was finding a jealous Nidhi.. but she was not there.. she was finding a tantalizing Ashu,, but cud not get one.. So Meera, got the word !
On the announcement made by Mrs. Mallik abt Meera .. her age n bachelorhood.. Nidhi found her in pain n agony.. n her heart went for the girl.. n her wish for her to understand what she wants, she wud never get...
The Handsome Ashutosh, all ready to raise the toast with an awesome lovely song on Piano.. dedicated to his lovely wife..
Jab jab bahaar aayi.. O Di, what a beautiful song you have chosen.. Lyrics are so soothing n i saw this song on youtube,,its wonderful ! πŸ‘πŸ€—
The picturisation of the song here is marvelous !!! β­οΈ Tears fell out of Ashni's eyes,, deep emotion n devotion to their love.. what a fantastic scenario.. loved it ! πŸ‘
Nidhi applauding with eyes, as holding their son,, Meera on watching this is not jealous,, but lonely this time.. crying inside over destiny not giving support to her n taking away all whom she loved. 
At dinner.,. loved the way Ashu fed Nidhi and to her confused mind, Meera thinking abt the couple.,, their marital life, their compatibility,, their age gap,, n much much more,, But she also knows that their love is more than desire n their relationship is something more than that..  still a  " lurking hope lingered "... I wish she is not upto anything else ..
On leaving, Ashu requests Malliks to come for his Honour,,, n Nidhi asked the same to Meera.. Here she is infact shocked to see a smiling n hugging Nidhi instead of a jealous n wary.. Her realisation is reaching a height as in one corner of her heart she confirms that .. Nidhi is confident that she is the only woman in Ashu's life, to whom he can ever love ! πŸ‘
Indu di,, thanks for this statement.. love you πŸ€—
Loved Ashu caring Nidhi with utmost relief giving to her with therapy.. Loved to see Nidhi sleeping in peace with a hope of a dream coming to be true.. ! I wish this time a cute n lovely junior Nidhi arrives with bahaar all over ! Amen.
Nidhi is not joining Ashu at the Honour,, as Nishu cant go.. The dutiful mother cant leave her son.. n cant let down Armaan even.
But she assures Ashu.,,.that she is within him n he will feel her at the Honour..

per kya mai wahaan nahi jaaoongi to iska yeh matlab hai...ki mai wahaan nahi present hongi??mai to aapme hoon...mehsoos kariyega...bilkul paas paayenge..." β€οΈ

Love is like that,, we are with one whom we love.. n feel them with us.. ! great !!!

Lovely scene to sum up the convo.. with Nidhi recalling Ashu's words once said..
.."WOH JAGAH TUMHARI HAI NIDHI...AUR TUMHAARI HI RAHEGI..KOI AUR USSE NAHI LE SAKTA,..YOU D ALWAYS BE UP THERE FOR ME" β­οΈπŸ‘

Meera has atlast realised what Ashni's love is.. Its not lust, nor desire,, but a Magic that comes once in a life time !
O Meera, better to realise now.. lest you fall n no one to give you a hand...
Indu di,, lovely update with a beautiful message on Real Love ! πŸ‘
I wish Meera wont cry more n have a smooth life at Surgery n with a love found...
Thanks you ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

bawaswift thumbnail

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
indu di when is the next update
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indu, excellent update once again - you have woven this with a lot of care and delicacy to drive home some very bare truths.  Meera trying hard to find some chink in Ashu's formidable armour but he giving nothing away and instead showing not only to her but to all the esteemed guests around what Nidhi actually means in his life.  

Super loved your narration firstly with Nishu's manners which naturally was appreciated by all including Meera, Ashni's dance, Nidhi's chirpy answers about her career and Ashu's quiet but firm announcement of the impending news which sent Meera into further gloom.  Ashu dancing with Meera and fending off all her advances - making her feel like a rag !! Yes she might have well been a corpse in his arms.  Nidhi so adept at noticing the adulation that is coming Ashu's way and so understandingly giving Meera that look - that only if she could understand the love that they share.  And in spite of all this she is the one inviting her for the function which surely caught Meera by surprise - that is Nidhi - her maturity always shines through becoz she is secure in Ashu's love.

Nidhi like a true mother - her little boy always comes first and she is not willing to attend the function.  So Ashni are going to shop at Harrods - reminds me of Princess Diana.  Meera all lonely and wallowing in self pity and at long last somewhat acknowledging the  magical love Ashni share inspite of the vast age gap and the differences in their career graph - looks like you will bring in some incident or a convo between Nidhi and Meera to make her come to terms that Ashu is indeed unattainable.  
Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

William Shakespeare once said..

Love surfeits not,, Lust like a glutton dies..
Love is all truth,, Lust is forged lies..!!!

Very thoughtful update Indu di.. you have given us a fab narrative with awesome story moving ahead !⭐️
Meera's self conscious gestures towards Ashu,, and Nidhi watching her all with smiles.. gives a feeling of how mature is Nidhi in her thoughts n her faith in Ashu ! Nidhi saw her tears on her knowing upon her being pregnant. She knows Ashu can be anyone's hunk..
Loved Ashu saying..<font color="#cc0000"></font><font color="#cc0000">"mam...i am high on life ...i dont need whiskey!!"</font>
I can imagine his sharing a life with is lovely wife n has never even looked over these addictions.
Nidhi feeding Nishu, and with all smiles talking to two elder ladies.. Mrs. Reddy n Mrs. Sen,, all in full praise of her n her bringing up Nishu with all manners n education !
Loved Ashni dancing.. but for a short time. Nidhi's aching back returned them to sofa.. I was expecting this question from Nidhi.. Is Meera your student ? Indu di.,. i can easily understand Ashu's irritation here.. n loved Nidhi's changing the topic. How love understands the minds n hearts . Meera has still to reach that ..
Meera's insisting Ashu for dance n Nidhi letting him go and not even looking to them.. this made Meera a bit confused. Her luring Ashu, showing her yearning to him.. all failed with his gestures, as if he is dancing with a corpse.. This is our Ashu, for whom desire n love makes a total two meanings.. and he knows who he is of.. of Nidhi only. His one line said so much to Meera..

<font color="#3300ff">."dr meera..plz open your eyes ..lest you may trip n fall..."</font>

<font size="2">The moment that Meera might have realised what reality is. She was finding a jealous Nidhi.. but she was not there.. she was finding a tantalizing Ashu,, but cud not get one.. So Meera, got the word !</font>
<font size="2">On the announcement made by Mrs. Mallik abt Meera .. her age n bachelorhood.. Nidhi found her in pain n agony.. n her heart went for the girl.. n her wish for her to understand what she wants, she wud never get...</font>
<font size="2">The Handsome Ashutosh, all ready to raise the toast with an awesome lovely song on Piano.. dedicated to his lovely wife..</font>
<font size="2">Jab jab bahaar aayi.. O Di, what a beautiful song you have chosen.. Lyrics are so soothing n i saw this song on youtube,,its wonderful !πŸ‘πŸ€—</font>
<font size="2">The picturisation of the song here is marvelous !!!⭐️Tears fell out of Ashni's eyes,, deep emotion n devotion to their love.. what a fantastic scenario.. loved it !πŸ‘</font>
<font size="2">Nidhi applauding with eyes, as holding their son,, Meera on watching this is not jealous,, but lonely this time.. crying inside over destiny not giving support to her n taking away all whom she loved.</font>
<font size="2">At dinner.,. loved the way Ashu fed Nidhi and to her confused mind, Meera thinking abt the couple.,, their marital life, their compatibility,, their age gap,, n much much more,, But she also knows that their love is more than desire n their relationship is something more than that.. still a " lurking hope lingered "... I wish she is not upto anything else ..</font>
<font size="2">On leaving, Ashu requests Malliks to come for his Honour,,, n Nidhi asked the same to Meera.. Here she is infact shocked to see a smiling n hugging Nidhi instead of a jealous n wary.. Her realisation is reaching a height as in one corner of her heart she confirms that .. Nidhi is confident that she is the only woman in Ashu's life, to whom he can ever love !πŸ‘</font>
<font size="2">Indu di,, thanks for this statement.. love youπŸ€—</font>
<font size="2">Loved Ashu caring Nidhi with utmost relief giving to her with therapy.. Loved to see Nidhi sleeping in peace with a hope of a dream coming to be true.. ! I wish this time a cute n lovely junior Nidhi arrives with bahaar all over ! Amen.</font>
<font size="2">Nidhi is not joining Ashu at the Honour,, as Nishu cant go.. The dutiful mother cant leave her son.. n cant let down Armaan even.</font>
<font size="2">But she assures Ashu.,,.that she is within him n he will feel her at the Honour..</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font color="#cc0000">per kya mai wahaan nahi jaaoongi to iska yeh matlab hai...ki mai wahaan nahi present hongi??mai to aapme hoon...mehsoos kariyega...bilkul paas paayenge..."❀️</font>

<font size="2">Love is like that,, we are with one whom we love.. n feel them with us.. ! great !!!</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Lovely scene to sum up the convo.. with Nidhi recalling Ashu's words once said..</font>
.."WOH JAGAH TUMHARI HAI NIDHI...AUR TUMHAARI HI RAHEGI..KOI AUR USSE NAHI LE SAKTA,..YOU D ALWAYS BE UP THERE FOR ME"β­οΈπŸ‘
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Meera has atlast realised what Ashni's love is.. Its not lust, nor desire,, but a Magic that comes once in a life time !</font>
<font size="2">O Meera, better to realise now.. lest you fall n no one to give you a hand...</font>
<font size="2">Indu di,, lovely update with a beautiful message on Real Love !πŸ‘</font>
<font size="2">I wish Meera wont cry more n have a smooth life at Surgery n with a love found...</font>
<font size="2">Thanks you !😊😊</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

<font size="2">
</font>

SO TRUE BAWA...LOVE IS TRUTH..LUST FORGED LIES..
MEERA IS SAD...FRUSTRATED ..CAUGHT IN HER LONELINESS...I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR HER..YES, NIDHI HAS MATURED NOW...POST MALLIKA ,SHE KNOWS NO WOMAN CAN TAKE HAR MAN ..THEIR BOND IS GETTING STRONGER DAY BY DAY...N YES..WE NEED NOT BE PHYSICALLY TOGETHER...IF WE LIVE IN SOMEBODY'S HEART A ASHNI DO!!!
YOUR CAPS ARE BANG ON...THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD IN MY MIND WHEN I WROTE THE SCENE...AWESOME...SK LOOKED SO HANDSOME IN THIS EPISODE..CAN NEVR FORGET...
THANX BAWA...YOUR REVIEW IS SIMPLY GREAT
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, excellent update once again - you have woven this with a lot of care and delicacy to drive home some very bare truths. Meera trying hard to find some chink in Ashu's formidable armour but he giving nothing away and instead showing not only to her but to all the esteemed guests around what Nidhi actually means in his life.

Super loved your narration firstly with Nishu's manners which naturally was appreciated by all including Meera, Ashni's dance, Nidhi's chirpy answers about her career and Ashu's quiet but firm announcement of the impending news which sent Meera into further gloom. Ashu dancing with Meera and fending off all her advances - making her feel like a rag !! Yes she might have well been a corpse in his arms. Nidhi so adept at noticing the adulation that is coming Ashu's way and so understandingly giving Meera that look - that only if she could understand the love that they share. And in spite of all this she is the one inviting her for the function which surely caught Meera by surprise - that is Nidhi - her maturity always shines through becoz she is secure in Ashu's love.

Nidhi like a true mother - her little boy always comes first and she is not willing to attend the function. So Ashni are going to shop at Harrods - reminds me of Princess Diana. Meera all lonely and wallowing in self pity and at long last somewhat acknowledging the magical love Ashni share inspite of the vast age gap and the differences in their career graph - looks like you will bring in some incident or a convo between Nidhi and Meera to make her come to terms that Ashu is indeed unattainable.

VEENA..THANX FOR LIKING THE UPDATE...YES NIDHI IS BRINGING UP NISHU V WELL..N I SUPPORT HER IN STAYING BACK TO BE WITH HIM...WHAT I D TRY TO BRING OUT IS THAT SHE D REMAIN PRESENT EVEN IN HER ABSENCE...FOR A LONG TIME AFTER NARGISJI'S DEATH, SUNIL DUTT KEPT THE CHAIR TO HIS LEFT VACANT...N NARGISJI SEEMED PRESENT IN EVEN IN HER ABSENCE...
MEERA IS REALISING...LETS SEE HOW SHE FINALLY DOES...
PLZ SEE BAWAS PICS..IT SEEMS THEY ARE NARRATING MY STORY
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

awesome update .waiting for the next

Thanx dear
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Meera here might not be the Mallika they showed in the serial.. But I don't see her giving up so soon either..Writerji here has made her strong n determined in her own way..

Meera is realising..lets see how she finally gulps it down...