Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 38

Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Indu, this was an update which was most awaited by all your readers and you have done a superlative job with your splendid creativity πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Nidhi immediately striking an amiable chord with the house keeper and Nishu stealing the show with his good manners and sharpness.  Nidhi has moulded her little boy into such a sweet and well behaved child and loved Ashu silently acknowledging it.  Ashu's doubts doubly confirmed with Nidhi's sickness and the changes in her body, but showing utmost restraint in spite of his potent desire and giving her the much needed assurance.  Could sense Nidhi's angst as she had to tide over the hours with apprehensions and lingering doubts.

The visit to the doctor - the formidable British Gynaecologist, her innuendos and humour, Nidhi's nervousness and tears, Ashu's care and support and finally the good news confirmed - wonderful portrayal πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Loved Nidhi clarifying about the rides. The news sinking in and Ashni celebrating at long last unmindful of the crowd - yes this is the moment we all had been waiting for.  Ashni back home ecstatic, Nidhi with a new spring in her step cooking Ashu's favourite dishes and the atmosphere completely relaxed and joyous even drawing a remark from an observant Nishu.

Nidhi not willing to share the news back home and instead wanting to reveal it on their return to see Baba's reaction was very heart warming.  You have summed up the update with the culmination of Ashni passion, riding the crest of a new hope, a new dawn, a new beginning.  Now waiting to see how you go about making changes in their travel plans.  Yes Meera will indeed regret her actions and words on seeing Nidhi.  
Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the wonderful update Induji.   
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, this was an update which was most awaited by all your readers and you have done a superlative job with your splendid creativityπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Nidhi immediately striking an amiable chord with the house keeper and Nishu stealing the show with his good manners and sharpness. Nidhi has moulded her little boy into such a sweet and well behaved child and loved Ashu silently acknowledging it. Ashu's doubts doubly confirmed with Nidhi's sickness and the changes in her body, but showing utmost restraint in spite of his potent desire and giving her the much needed assurance. Could sense Nidhi's angst as she had to tide over the hours with apprehensions and lingering doubts.

The visit to the doctor - the formidable British Gynaecologist, her innuendos and humour, Nidhi's nervousness and tears, Ashu's care and support and finally the good news confirmed - wonderful portrayalπŸ‘πŸΌ. Loved Nidhi clarifying about the rides. The news sinking in and Ashni celebrating at long last unmindful of the crowd - yes this is the moment we all had been waiting for. Ashni back home ecstatic, Nidhi with a new spring in her step cooking Ashu's favourite dishes and the atmosphere completely relaxed and joyous even drawing a remark from an observant Nishu.

Nidhi not willing to share the news back home and instead wanting to reveal it on their return to see Baba's reaction was very heart warming. You have summed up the update with the culmination of Ashni passion, riding the crest of a new hope, a new dawn, a new beginning. Now waiting to see how you go about making changes in their travel plans. Yes Meera will indeed regret her actions and words on seeing Nidhi.

THANX VEENA...I WAIT FOR UR COMMENTS LIKE A KID WAITS FOR A TEACHER'S REMARKS..
GLAD THAT U LIKED THE UPDATE...YES I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK INTO THE DETAILS...NOW ASHU NIDHI IN LONDON...MEETING MALLICKS N ...MEERA...Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
I MUST ADMIT ONE THING ,THRU ALL THIS ADULATION THAT YOU SHOWER ON ME..THE IDEA OF WRITING FF CAME FROM READING THE GREAT ONES THAT MALVIKA RAJIV USED TO WRITE...I COULD NEVER COMMENT BCOZ I WAS NOTREGISTERED AS A MEMBER IN IF. WHEREVER YOU ARE ..YOU ARE MISSED..N REVERED..DOC REST IN PEACE...
INDU
indu6789 thumbnail
AS I COMPLETE 50 PG OF THIS THREAD ..ONE PERSON I AM REALLY MISSING IS MY FRIEND SONY...SHE WAS MY STRENGTH...I KNOW SHE HAS COMPELLING REASONS FOR BEING AWAY..BUT I MISS U SONY..IF I BORROW NIDHI'S LINES ,EP.155"AAPKE BINA KUCH BHI ACHCHA NAHI LAGTA..."
LOVE U MY DEAR
indu6789 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehatanu

Thank you very much for the wonderful update Induji.

Thanx dear..glad u liked it
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indu6789

AS I COMPLETE 50 PG OF THIS THREAD ..ONE PERSON I AM REALLY MISSING IS MY FRIEND SONY...SHE WAS MY STRENGTH...I KNOW SHE HAS COMPELLING REASONS FOR BEING AWAY..BUT I MISS U SONY..IF I BORROW NIDHI'S LINES ,EP.155"AAPKE BINA KUCH BHI ACHCHA NAHI LAGTA..."
LOVE U MY DEAR

What's news from her?? How is everything ? Miss her too
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Next chap kab milega Aunty?
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Induji, Read the update twice...lovely one...each and every bit...πŸ‘
AshNi love, Ashu realising before Nidhi...Nishu's manners...Doctor in London...the flow is as natural as possible...you write like real life and not like a story...πŸ‘
So family will know only when they go back...is it safe to travel by Air when she is 2 months pregnant? They informed Nishu? Will he reveal the news to his chacha???
All are surprised to see Ashu's young wife...πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the lovely update...
indu6789 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc">Induji, Read the update twice...lovely one...each and every bit...πŸ‘</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">AshNi love, Ashu realising before Nidhi...Nishu's manners...Doctor in London...the flow is as natural as possible...you write like real life and not like a story...πŸ‘</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">So family will know only when they go back...is it safe to travel by Air when she is 2 months pregnant? They informed Nishu? Will he reveal the news to his chacha???</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">All are surprised to see Ashu's young wife...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">Thank you for the lovely update...</font>

THANX ANJANI..FOR YOUR LOVELY REVIEW...GLAD THAT U R LIKING IT...YES I DO TRY TO KEEP IT NATURAL..YES NISHU IS A DEARIE...N I FELL THE FAMILY WILL KNOW V SOON...