Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
VIDISHA, SUVIKA N DEEPA ARE RIGHT..I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON MEERA..SHE S GONNA BE BACK..BUT DEEPA IS RIGHT ..THE NAME SAYS ALL ABOUT HER...
VEENA HAD BEEN ACCURATE IN ONE OF HER COMMENTS ABOUT MEERA...WAIT N WATCH...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Yes i have n its brilliant...i am enjoying my own story..only due to u guys...wow..
N great that you talk to each other ..i too will pm my no suvika ,

sure ma'am. πŸ˜ƒ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu di, you did not reply to my review ... 
bawaswift thumbnail
editedEdited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

THis update took my heart away Indu di.. Sorry for the late review..

For once i cud view the scene in the plane.. in Ashu's heart, in Nidhi's eyes and in Nishu's cute talks.⭐️
Talking to eaxh other with giving n taking the guidance.. Ashni's hearts are becoming one once again after going thru the miles of days' separation.. ! Loved the way they are waiting for each other.. Actually they are not waiting.. but their hears n minds are jumbling into each one. I am feeling their hearts right now cos like you n all of you.. i have also felt the same for times..
Loved Nishu in the chapter.. Once he is asking his Papa whether he is operating.. He is again buying cartoon ball for himself n getting hurriedly.. Zoom..πŸ˜›,,excited to meet Queen Elizabeth.. knwa everything abt London.. O this child is so intelligent.. after all Ashni's childπŸ€—
Nidhi's fatigue is gripping her... n she is all her innocence.. onlt waiting to reach her love n her life.. ! To meet a man of her happiness.. her world ever !
Ashu too seems so excited as on waking up so early.. he is thinking abt how to wait for hie two loves to meet soon !
Loved how Nidhi said on the shop.. Kisiki pyaar bhari nazar kisi bhi solitairre ae kimti aur khoobsurat hoti hai !πŸ‘
But later on looking at a pink frock. her mind cud not move from it.. Kuch sapne jeevan bhar saath saath chalte hain.. !!!! But i am very happy here that her shattered dreams are going to see the light very soon. !
Prerparing every minute bit for Nidhi i Nishu'a arrival.. I cud easily sense Ashu's state of mind// They both are waiting for each other.. every minute. Loved to see Nidhi informing Baba first.. And on meeting Ashu.. Nidhi n Nishu n Ashu.. All have got their world back to themselves !πŸ˜ƒ.as she gave her hand into his...both frozen for a moment...realising that they were together...complete..</i>
<i>
Beautiful moment ! Loved the way it happened !!! She was smiling but Ashu sensed that their was something ! How observant he has been since his talk to her back Lucknow.. ! Now it seems to be open !
They have met.. they are with each other.. Ashu is looking at London with a different eye ... as he has his lovely world to see with. But whats more gathering him is .. is it only fatigue thats making Nidhi loook tired !
Last scene made it more romantic.. with a lovely number.. Tum bin.. ! How true for Ashni.. How true for us.. How true !!!
Waiting more.. Thank you Indu di😊

MY DEAR DEAR BAWA HOW CAN I FORGET YOU??ONLY IF I FORGET MY OWN SELF..
FIRST OF ALL HOW R U??
YOUR REVIEW IS BANG ON..YES ABSENCE MAKES US REALLY YEARN FOR OUR LOVED ONES...SO YOU LOVED THEIR HOLDING HANDS??REMINDED ME OF EP.147 WHEN THEY UNITE AT THE AIRPORT..MY FAVOURITE MOMENT WAS NIDHI FEELING SAD IN SEEING THE FROCK..N SLEEPING ON ASHU'S SHOULDER...GLAD THAT U LIKED THE SONG...
THESE DAYS I AM SEARCHING FOR SONGS...LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IN MIND...
LOVE U N GOD BLESS
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Reply to reply is posted.Pl.see

Sorry for having made u wait yesterday...i hooe u liked the updt
bawaswift thumbnail
Indu di, you need songs on what theme ? 
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update Indu ji...so finally the news is out...nice !!
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indu ji this is a master piece.

dr ashutosh..MBBS, MD, FRCS,listened intently to his three year old son..a son ,in whose twinkling eyes he saw his own dreams taking shape..in whose smile he saw his own desires being fulfilled...when ashutosh held nishu's lil hand ..he was not only holding his son..but also his own hand ..because by giving nishu a happy ,secure n joyous childhood,dr ashutosh was erasing all blemishes of his own..by showering him with love ,he was filling his own crevasces of loneliness..in his son he was reliving a childhood...which in real life he never had..
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
 Induji...and AshNi Bas AshNi readers!!! Story So Far thread is up to date as of now.  
Do have a look and don't hesitate to let me know if I have missed out on any update. 

Deepa and Bhavit...great job!! 

Induji...party toh banta hain ji...πŸ˜†