Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indu6789

Suvika..how could i have missed it...you three have worked day n night to fill my inadequacies...i visited the thread..have posted a note there..plz read it..then i d delete it if u wish...
Words fail me...i have tears of love..joy fulfillment n gratitude in my eyes...n yes i can never ever be complete without you guys...
Its a small word..but still
SHUKRIYAA...KARAM..MEHERBAANI...MERI ZINDAGI ME..HUZOOR AAP AAYE

We love you Di πŸ€—
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Suvika..how could i have missed it...you three have worked day n night to fill my inadequacies...i visited the thread..have posted a note there..plz read it..then i d delete it if u wish...
Words fail me...i have tears of love..joy fulfillment n gratitude in my eyes...n yes i can never ever be complete without you guys...

No thanks needed

And don't think of inadequacies because we all have them even though I want to write a review I cannot

Luv y all

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu di, i have given the review at page 34.. plzz have a look πŸ˜Š
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Sujata,

Thank you so much for taking so much  of trouble and spending so much of time and energy for posting story so far.  When i have requested you to help Induji and us ( I feel free to ask you as daughters are angels) I never knew the quantum of work involved. Thank  you Deepa and Bhavit.

Arre...Jayasreeji...kyu sharminda kar rahe hain...no thanks required at all. it was entirely my pleasure. and you have every right to ask and demand anything. Beti kahaa hain madam...haq jataane mein..never hesitateπŸ€—...but yes...when i come to Vizag, i want a scrumptious lunch cooked by you. πŸ˜†

Font etc is comfortable..right?? 
Suvika. thumbnail

na na Induji...no thanks required. Am glad i could help you this way. and please do not delete the note you posted there. that one is your thread too...πŸ˜ƒ

rayafan17 thumbnail
Suvi how many chapters are there so far ?
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indu, just got to read your update - once again delicately and brilliantly crafted πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  You have worked wonders here - beautiful portrayal of their long journey from Delhi to London via Dubai and little Nishu so very mature and well behaved for his age - he renders me speechless.  Nidhi experiencing the symptoms of the pregnancy on the flight but it just does not strike her and instead sheds tears for what she had lost. 

In London Ashu on tenterhooks and waiting when his sunshine will arrive and of course feeling the desire to be with Nidhi again.  Mrs. Hudson enquiring about Nidhi and Ashu not giving anything away - wanting to surprise her and Zafar waiting at the airport and looking out for an older lady as Nidhi - wonderful narration.  

At long last Ashni and Nishu together, Ashu sensing immediately that there is some change in Nidhi.  Nishu talking non stop - he seems to be a highly intelligent and smart kid.  Nidhi overcome by fatigue fast asleep and Ashu cocooning her in his arms - yes his hands are full with his wife and son and this is the moment he was so eagerly waiting for - enough to erase those painful six weeks of absence. Now waiting eagerly for your next update to see how you will bring in the good news.  
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Suvi how many chapters are there so far ?

am guessing around 150...

first thread alone had 56..then thread 2 that Bhavit sent had 35. Thread 3 i did not count...defo more than 100 total. 
rayafan17 thumbnail
Induji now both the reviews are in

No more sabr
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u very much Indu ji. Suvika. Bawa and Deepa for story so far thread. I am so happy.