Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nidhi was awakened by the air hostess as the plane was about to land at dubai...nidhi tied her seat belt..n then turned to nishu..n was sirprised to find that he had already tied his...n as nidhi asked.."kaise kiya"?? He smiled"so simple ...aise" n did it again
...As nishu n nidhi meandered to the terminal , nidhi first found about the connecting flight, got the boarding passes n found they d have to board from gate no 54..flt 4537 to london...now relieved..she found a row of vacant chairs , made nishu sit..kept her travel bag..that just had their gloves n jackets...n dialled dr ashutosh...
Dr ashutosh had been walking up n down in tension..awaiting the call...as soon as he saw nidhi.'s no, he grabbed the cell.."have you reached"??nidhi replied"jee...onward journey ke boarding pass bhi le liye...bus ab kuch khilaaoongi nishu ko..."dr ashutosh seemed relieved.."trouble kar raha hai bahut"??nidhi smiled as she hugged nishu...her eyes full of love"na..bilkul bhi nahi..he has been a very good boy...leejiye aapse baat karna chahta hai..nishu..lo papa"nishu took the phone and kissed it..nidhi could not believe..a child could feel so strongly..."papa...we r fine...plane big tha...really big,...aap kya kar rahe ho...operation"??dr ashutosh laughed"nahi beta..operation ker raha hota to aapse baat kaise karta...bolo..o.t.mei phones nahi allowed hote..."nishu scratched his hair..."o...i see..."n handed the cell to nidhi..who smiled hearing her sin talk like an adult.."nidhi...lounge me bhi kha sakte ho..you are entitled to the buffet...aur mcd hai..4 floor pe..can you find .."??nidhi smiled"aap worry nahi kariye..i will manage..but one thing..yahaan rupees bhi accept ker rahe hain..pounds bhi..n dollars bhi..so what should i pay in..i mean i have all these currencies..."??ashutosh replied patiently.."nidhi..jahaan bhi apni currency accept ho..wahaan pay in rs..otherwise $ or ok"??"jee..abhi nearly 4 hrs hain...dekhte hain..aur haan kal aayenge na heathrow pe"??dr ashutosh smiled"off course aaoonga..arrival lounge me wait karoonga...aur plz passport carefully rakhna..ok jaan"??"jee" n nidhi hung up...n checked her passports once more...
Dr ashutosh sat smiling at nidhi's question..off course he d be there...he was counting moments to their arrival..infact he had taken care of each detail...got methi..hare chane..n maggi...he knew nidhi d like to cook for him n nishu...and how could their house be a home without maggi in it...mrs hudson could not help commenting"dr you sure love your wife a lot...your smile tells me so...she must be reaaallly nice to have you like her...you are a tough nut to crack..."and dr ashutosh almost laughed...he replied"wait till you meet her..." mrs hudson asked"what should i cook tomorrow..what does the lil boy nishhooo like"??ashutosh scratched his beard for a while and said"i feel sandwiches...of tomato n cuccumber...n potato chips...n yes plz make the wonderful souffle that you make...he will love it...n for dinner i am sure nidhi will...help you" he deliberately refrained from using "guide you" because he knew that mrs hudson was a typically stiff upper lip british housekeeper...but yes a warmth had sprung up...n she would sit once in a while n talk of her husband who died a few years back...n they had no children...
Ashutosh finished his soup n came to his bedroom...he did nt want to eat more...probably too consumed in the eagerness to have nishu...n nidhi...he looked around..nishu's room..with a floral quilt...some toys...that zaffar had shopped for..n their bedroom...wardrobe..his suits waiting to feel the silk of nidhi's kurtas against their wool...his ties probably aching to feel her fingers on them...and as he spread his hand on the vacant part of the bed...his figers could almost imagine nidhi...a sudden wave of desire swept over him...as he took off his glasses n lay...waiting for his nidhi...to walk into the apartment...n make it their home...
Nidhi had fed nishu at the wonderful buffet in the lounge...she had herself eaten v little..the sight of food seemed to have turned her off...fatigue she thought...as she gazed at nishu..looking at the children in the attractive shops...she tapped his head"shopping"??n the mother n son entered the shopping arcade of the terminal...jewellery did not interest nidhi...she always believed n said"kisiki ek pyaar bhari nazar..duniya ke sab solitaires se zyaada keemti aur khoobsoorat hoti hai..."she smiled as she entered into disney studio ...with a mesmerised nishu...he was dazed at his favourite characters all around..on walls...clothes..bags...but nishu was a real darling...he never troubled her for anything...n when she asked"kya lega beta"??nishu just picked up a colourful ball with cartoons on it..nidhi felt overwhelmed..as she bought a bag n a tee for him...as she handed him the bag..with the tee inside...he just hugged her n said"thank you mamma..." as mother n son waled out...nidhi's gaze fell on a beautiful pink frock..with lovely motiffs of minny mouse...it d have fitted...a girl of 6 to 8 months...nidhi tried to look away...her eyes brimming with tears...as nishu asked"kya hua mamma..."??nidhi quickly wiped her face n smiled"kuch nahi baby...aankh me kuch chalaa gaya tha...chalo ab lets go...next flight...papa ke paas jaana hai na"??n nishu quickly held her hand.."yes mummy..jaldi se...zooom" n his left hand moved lije a supersonic jet...as they walked...nidhi giving a last lingering look to the frock...n recalling what could have been..but was not to be...she seemed to hum..."kuch sapne jeevan bhar saath saath chalte hain..."

As nidhi n nishu settled in their seats..n the plane took off...on its 8 hr journey to london..nishu seemed sleepy ..nidhi patted him...as his eyelids began to droop...and then she..she too tried to sleep but could not...in her mind flashed the cute pink frock...it seemed to call her...she had so wanted to buy it...but for whom...??nidhi made an effort to think of other things...yes she was finally going to europe...her long standing dream was being fulfilled...but what enthralled her more...was that she d be meeting her husband after 6 long weeks...she had missed him..terribly so..at each moment...while eating lunch alone in the canteen..or seeing the parking slot marked'DR ASHUTOSH' vacant...or whenever she cooked hare chane for baba n nishu...but she had missed him the most at night...in their bedroom...when she would keep teling him about her day..while she tidied the wardrobe..kept the jug of water..and he d raise an eye brow..or look up fromhis book that he d be invariably reading..she missed massaging his tired shoulders...after a long surgery...she missed him in their bed...no..not the love making...but the simple act when..he d put his left arm around her n draw her to him...n she would keep her head on his chest...his fingers caressing her long hair...their heart beats resonating ...till they both fell into sleep...nidhi smiled...as her eyes again felt moist...
Nidhi was woken by a strong urge to throw up...n she rushed to the wash room...as she emerged feeling drained...she requested the air hostess for a coke...and had a sudden desire to eat...she asked for a snack...nidhi was too tired to think...she knew she had overworked herself...so she thought,...After about a couple of hrs, meals were served..veg paneer chilli, chow mein n tarts...as nidhi n nishu relished the meal...nidhi could not help thinking what dr ashutosh d have done had he been served chinese food!!!
Nishu was feeling a lil landlocked..so nidhi told him he could walk around...he soon befriended the couple adjacent to them...british drs...almost of dr ashutosh's age..and finally nishu slept...and the plane flew in the darkness...across time zones..nidhi saw the route on the screen in front of her seat..they were flying over greece n bulgaria...4 hrs more to go...she flipped with the remote but did not feel like watching any movie...she was waiting each minute..each nano second to be with dr ashutosh...the centre of her universe...the darkness outside did not depress or scare her for she knew that she was flying to the brilliant sun that lit up her world...
Dr ashutosh awoke early..at 5,30..nidhi was due to land at 10.30 ..his work was complete..he had already submitted his dessertation with the ROYAL BOARD OF NEURO SURGEONS n he knew it was only a formality that he d be awarded doctorate in techniques of cerebral surgery...his heart today was else where..flying with his son...waiting for his wife..the love of his life..he looked into the darkness outside...but smiled as he knew light was around the corner...when his mornings would again begin with adrak wali chaai ..shared with nidhi..from the same cup..n his breakfast would have buttered toasts...he looked at his watch..it was 6.30...and he got up to take out his clothes choosing his tie..one last time...for he knew from tomorrow it will be nidhi doing it all..taking over his life..his home..his very existence...
As the descent began and nidhi could see a weak sunshine , she showed nishu the first sights of london...the harbour..and the buildings..tiny as they seemed..."mamma..hum queen lizaabeth se bhi milenge"??n nidhi laughed"no..buddhu..queen sabse thode milti hai..but we d see her palace..buckinghum palace.."nishu mused n then added"where is papa..mujhe dikh nahi rahe..."as he looked at the traffic below...n nidhi knew he was dying to meet his father... the plane landed on heathrow..nidhi took the travel bag..n nishu his tiny disney one and they emerged...as nidhi had her first breath of london air...her heart longed for dr ashutosh...
It was a long wait for luggage and she texted dr ashutosh..unable to reach him on call...he texted back"WAITING IN THE LOUNGE..:)..nidhi called home ..baba picked up"baba..mai nidhi..hum land ker gaye...aap kaise hain"??.."beta mai..theek hoon...khayal rakhna...thand hogi...nishu kaisa hai...khoob ghoomna..enjoy karna..aur relax bhi"..."jee baba"nidhi rushed as she saw their suit cases on the conveyor belt...lifting them with an effort , she loaded them on the trolley..for which she had to fish for a coin to have it..dr ashutosh had forgotten to tell her that coins had to be dropped to unlock trolleys...nidhi found it tough to manage the trolley with one hand...so she lifted nishu n made him sit on the begs ..n seemed to enjoy the ride..looking at the crowd..searching for his father...nidhi made her way out after getting the passports at the emigration..her eyes scanning the crowd for that one face ..the only one that she wanted to see...
Dr ashutosh had been waiting impatiently with zaffar..for the last one and a half hour...his anxious eyes looking for that vibrant face...and he ..from his height of 6 feet 1 inch saw nidhi..as soon as she meandered into the lounge...yes it was she in her black churidaar kurta...and a dark green sweater...dr ashutosh could spot this face in a million strong crowd...and a smile aroee in his heart...and came to his lips n eyes...his face had smiled this true smile after what had seemed to be ages...and as he looked at her...nidhi almost knew instinctively..he was there...she felt his gaze..n as she spotted him..she pointed him to nishu...who wriggled down n ran into the open arms of his father...dr ashutosh hugged n lifted him up in his arms..kissing his cheeks...and then looked at his world...nidhi..extending his hand...firm n strong..nidhi's heart almost skipped a beat...as she gave her hand into his...both frozen for a moment...realising that they were together...complete...
Zaffar seemed astounded..he knew that dr ashutosh had a 3 yr old son..but he didnt know his wife was a young girl...he had been looking at all indian women of about 40 who had come out with a child...but nidhi ..simply disarmed him..
Dr ashutosh introduced "nidhi..meet zaffar..my life line in london..n she is my wife...dr nidhi..."as nidhi extended her hand..zaffar did a namaste n surprised them with a"london me swaagat hai aapka..."!!ashutosh remarked'"arre wwaah zaffar..main nahi jaanta tha ki hindi bol lete ho..."zaffar smiled.."sir..woh kya kehte hain...kahin bhi rahein..lekin dil hai hindustani"!! Ashutosh made nishu wear his gloves n jacket n nidhi tried to slip into hers...he smiled and shook his head..as he saw nidhi struggling..she was always a mess with gloves n laces..he smiled n helped her..looking at her face...trying to read it...she was smiling...but ashutosh had a gut feeling ..that there was something...nidhi seemed different..in these 6 weeks...
Once in the car..nishu between nidhi n ashutosh in the back seat was telling all, that nidhi n baba had taught him about england..n zaffar clapped ..impressed"waah nishu..tum to encyclopaedia ho..great"..n as it was a 40 minute drive..nishu told ashutosh all about home..their flight..shopping at dubai..n dr ashutosh..MBBS, MD, FRCS,listened intently to his three year old son..a son ,in whose twinkling eyes he saw his own dreams taking shape..in whose smile he saw his own desires being fulfilled...when ashutosh held nishu's lil hand ..he was not only holding his son..but also his own hand ..because by giving nishu a happy ,secure n joyous childhood,dr ashutosh was erasing all blemishes of his own..by showering him with love ,he was filling his own crevasces of loneliness..in his son he was reliving a childhood...which in real life he never had...as he bent to caress his hair...sighing at the sneaking thought of what it would have felt to hold his daughter as well...suddenly zaffar spoke "see west minster..."and nishu looked up...as they drove on the bridge..nishu looked at papa..n murmured..thames!! N then ashutosh showed him the london eye...nishu clapeed"wow..mamma ne kaha hai ..ride pe chalenge..."dr ashutosh smiled"yes pucca..monday ko..pata hai ..wahaan se poora london dikhta hai.."n nishu looked wide eyed"oh my god...poora london..."dr ashutosh spoke "dekho nidhi...london eye...dekho..."and as he looked towards nidhi..not responding to him...he saw nidhi fast asleep...her head on the door...dr ashutosh smiled...though a frown of concern did cross his face...and then he lifted nishu onto his lap n shifted towards nidhi..extending his right arm and drawing her firmly to him...her head resting on his shoulder...it seemed the loneliness that he had been experiencing had suddenly disappeared..everything seemed to be in its right place ..perfect...he looked outside at the streets of london..the streets that he knew almoat as well as the lines of his palm...but today they seemed different...more vibrant..more lively...london seemed almost home..n it was because nidhi..his nidhi was with him...he knew every heart needed an anchor...n his anchor was nidhi...she who had lit up his life..with her smiles..who had flown as a butterfly into his seemingly autumnal forest...and then the hues of spring...that followed...ashutosh caressed nidhi...and as she trembled...he knew there was something...was it fatigue...or...???his heart almost stopped for a while...he tried to look at her face...but her hair..long dark n black...covered her...and he drew her closer...looking at london..almost figuring his own lonely figure walking on the pavement...dreary...n bitter..n today london was seeing him..with his hands full...literally with nishu n nidhi...drawing nidhi even closer...feeling her heart beat with his...his lips against her hair..his hand around her waist..closing his eyes..he savoured the moment...the moment for which he had yearned...he wanted time to stand still...as they crossed the magnificent westminster..n the london eye...he knew he was at peace for he had found his talisman ...nidhi...his light in the forest of life...and as the car drove on...dr ashutosh hummed an old kishore kumar number...
TUM BIN JAAOON KAHAAN
KI DUNIYA MEI AAKE
KUCH NA PHIR CHAAHAA SANAM
TUMKO CHAH KE...
note...i know u all are on tenterhooks..next update tomorrow...afternoon..so comment ASAP:):)
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Ok then all u keep doing from time to time is copy the thing .. A simple control + C.. So even if the signals dips you can do post reply and press control + V and everything should appear again.. Of course this is for when using a PC or laptop..

I work from my tab..
Anyway..I REDID IT...I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...NOW DEAD TIRED...the fm is playing tere bima jiya jaaye na...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIDHI 'S NEWS TOMORROW...cant wait myself..thanx for putting up with this incompetent old lady!!!!
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasvir677

Nihu in london Nishu

choo chweeet...love him...
I have updated but i guess everyone is asleep...i am glad i kept my promise...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

I am first

thanx jayasree ..worked really hard for this one...saved the big news..because i am really tired...didnt have the energy...ab kal milenge...love you...
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It really payed being awake despite repeated warnings by hubby.what an update!!! Induji, thanks a lot. shall comment tomorrow  or rather this morning. good night and sweet dreams of  junior Nidhi.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
And I am second.. Was at a party so could not reply then..
Thanks for the effort.. 
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Great.. Flight.. Na update ...
Ashutosh has sensed it.  Yippie .. Nidhi has not .. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Saiyaan...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Induji...will come back...😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

FIRST OF ALL BAWA ,OLZ TAKE CARE OF URSELF...ITS REALLY COLD..
glad u liked the update..for me nidhi getting irritated was vv natural n then saying "pahunch jaaoongi aapke paas...uske baad aap jaaniye"
The next update will be better..i hope..
Your caps are my eyes..they make me watch my story...cant express my gratefullness in words

Thank you Di ðŸ˜Š
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Tragedy has struck...a long update i wrote with all my heart..was lost in posting...bawa dont be angry..mai save karna nahi jaanti...
Now again at night..i promise you will get an update by moening..n then one again by tom nite...relly bugged

O my dearest Di.. me not angry.. ðŸ˜›
Now listen once again...
When you stop finish writing... then your cursor is still flashing in the reply box.. right ? Press " ctrl + A ",, ,the whole written chapter will turn into  blue color.. then  press.. " ctrl + c " and now click on " post reply " 
If your comment dont get posted.. again go to " post reply " then click on " ctrl + v " .. this way your saved comment will get back on the page.. Try this.. n let me know.. 
🤗