Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indu6789

FIRST OF ALL SORRY VEENA, FOR NOT HAVING RESPONDED TO UR PREVIOUS COMMENTS...WAS JUST TOOO FULL WITH RAJAY GOING, MEETA'S EXAMS, UPLOADING DOCUMENRS FOR HER..I FIND ALL THIS TOUGH...I HOPE YOU WOULD FORGIVE ME..
THANX FOR LIKING THE UPDATE...NIDHI'S OUTBURST WAS NEEDED TO SHOW THE FAMILY N ASHU THAT SOMETHING IS AMISS...ASHU IS SLOWLY REALISING...THAT SOMETHING IS THE MATTER...KUCH TO HAI ZUROOR..DIL MERA KITNA MAJBOOR..
IT WAS NORMAL..EXPECTED FOR NIDHI TO GET JITTERY GIVEN HER CONDITION WHICH SHE HERSELF DOESNT REALISE...SHE HAS NEEN SOOO BUSY...
I LOVED THE EXCITEMENT FOR EUROPE...N THEN THE FEELING THAT ULTIMATELY ITS THE TOGETHERNESS WITH ASHUTOSH THAT SHE CRAVES FOR TRULY...
Thanx once again..you analyse stupendously...hats off
😛

Indu, please do not say sorry to me - i am just an avid reader here. I can fully well understand your ever so busy schedule - but in spite of all that, you have taken time out to to give us this beautiful update.  There is no need to thank me.  Your readers should thank you for all the stupendous efforts that you so painstakingly put behind every chapter. 👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, lovely update by Indu di...and  equally wonderful review by Veena di.. ! ⭐️👏
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Induji.. I can see a myriad of expressions on Ashu 's face in the next update.. 
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Thank you Induji.. I can see a myriad of expressions on Ashu 's face in the next update..

Yup..."armaano ki behisaabi ho gayee"!!!!
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update. next update tomorrow right
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wonderful update .. Very well portrayed the packing and the planning .. Felt myself back in Mumbai packing to fly back

Cannot wait for London..
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Wonderful update .. Very well portrayed the packing and the planning .. Felt myself back in Mumbai packing to fly back

Cannot wait for London..

I am so glad you find my updt realistic...ashu nidhi r so real..we must relate to them..
Thanx..love u
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

I am so glad you find my updt realistic...ashu nidhi r so real..we must relate to them..
Thanx..love u

Just like the show .. The mention of fab India .. Oh god all my office colleagues get their momentous from there
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update     can't wait for tomorrow induji
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally you have given to readers demands...😊