ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jayasree.rao

Suja,
It is not only the thread 12or3. The problem is getting access to the chapters. If you want to read an update on page85 what do you do?  Navigating to that page takes a lot of time and when I have to discontinue somewhere i have to book mark it. That is the problem I am facing.

sabr Jayasreeji...we are working on that...Monday tak hopefully😃
Induji I am very honored that u felt comfortable on sharing ur password with me .. My eyes have brimmed over

Enjoy your time with the family
Originally posted by deepa17

Induji I am very honored that u felt comfortable on sharing ur password with me .. My eyes have brimmed over

Enjoy your time with the family

You guys are like family...so no pretences...why should i hide the password..will share the moment i know of it myself...
Could find it that i had got deregistered in jan...am trying to find how did i register back...wish i hadnoted my password..ultimately nothing works better than a pen n a diary...at least for my generation...
You are doing great here.. Yes "We are Family"...

Take your time.
Originally posted by deepa17

You are doing great here.. Yes "We are Family"...

Take your time.
yup we r family n nidhi i feel is in"family way"!!!!!!
Originally posted by indu6789

🥳
Love you di.. ðŸ¤—
balle balle...Nishu is going to get a choti behena

Mere ghar aaye ek nanhi pari.. 😃

You guys are like family...so no pretences...why should i hide the password..will share the moment i know of it myself...
Could find it that i had got deregistered in jan...am trying to find how did i register back...wish i hadnoted my password..ultimately nothing works better than a pen n a diary...at least for my generation...
Absolutely correct. I too forgot the password and my second son's favourite dialogue is " Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta"
Originally posted by jayasree.rao

Absolutely correct. I too forgot the password and my second son's favourite dialogue is " Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta"

🤣