ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Suvika.

i tried Rajani. But three threads and almost 20 chapters in each thread. i couldn't do it. If Induji has it in word doc, i would be glad to do it.

I dont have it in word...i dont know how to save...i write directly in post reply...my hubby had saved n compiled the first thread n printed it out ..now he is too busy ..
I visit my previous threads each day...so they are in my tab memory...n i can refer to them...rest i dunno nothing.,
Sorry but this is the truth...
I am sending the request for password again.,.lets see
No problem Induji...don't worry. we will find a way.
Bhavit, have you saved Induji's story in your lappy by any chance?? 

No problem Induji...don't worry. we will find a way.
Bhavit, have you saved Induji's story in your lappy by any chance?? 
No i have not ,, but i can collect all the chapters so far from every thread ...
Originally posted by bawaswift

No i have not ,, but i can collect all the chapters so far from every thread ...

you can?? that would be awesome Bhavit. 

if you can do that and save it in a word doc...i will make the story so far thread for Induji. i will PM you my mail id. once the word doc is ready, just email me. baaki i will do. 

Induji, you are OK with this, right?? please let me know if you are not comfortable. 

<font size="3" color="#990000">
</font>

<font size="3" color="#990000">For the readers who want to catch up with Induji's story, here are the links to her previous threads.</font>

<font size="3" color="#990000">Thread One:</font>

<font size="3" color="#990000">Thread Two:</font>

<font size="3" color="#990000">Thread Three:</font>

THANX SUVIKA..I AM SO SO GRATEFUL TO YOU...CANT EXPRESS...YOU HAVE MADE A BLIND OLD LADY CROSS A BUSY STREET...I AM DEEPLY TOUCHED...THANX...
IF YOUCAN GET ANOTHER PASSWORD FORME..ITS FINE..I DONT MIND SHARING IT WITH U N BAWAN DEEPA..I AM WRITING AGAIN..TO THEM..
EVEN FOR MY TWITTER ONCE, I KEPT SENDING THE REQUEST BUT THE PASSWORD NEVER CAME, FINALLY MY DAUGHTER MADE A NEW ACC FOR ME..
I D REQUEST HER TO HELP ME WHEN SHE IS FREE..
LOVE U N AM DEEPLY OBLIGED..DEEPA'S COVER IS PERFECT...FOR OUR STORY...
Na na Induji...no thanks required at all. It is entirely my pleasure. and don't worry about the password. forget it for now. Bhavit will give the word doc of your FF and I will open the story so far thread. and whenever you post your chapter, i will update in that one too. readers can read here or there and post their comments here. 
My yaara is there to help me in case i need it. 

Na na Induji...no thanks required at all. It is entirely my pleasure. and don't worry about the password. forget it for now. Bhavit will give the word doc of your FF and I will open the story so far thread. and whenever you post your chapter, i will update in that one too. readers can read here or there and post their comments here.

My yaara is there to help me in case i need it.

Love both of u...
Will reply tomorrow...hubby leaving tomorrow,..another separation track..for us
have a good day Induji. And Happy Journey to your husband. 
Originally posted by indu6789

Love both of u...
Will reply tomorrow...hubby leaving tomorrow,..another separation track..for us
Love you too Di.. ðŸ¤—
Sir is leaving.. Give him full of your company today.. ! ðŸ˜‰ 
Meet you tomorrow.. ! 
Happy journey to Sir ! ðŸ¤—
Suja,
It is not only the thread 12or3. The problem is getting access to the chapters. If you want to read an update on page85 what do you do?  Navigating to that page takes a lot of time and when I have to discontinue somewhere i have to book mark it. That is the problem I am facing.