Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 5

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tumhaara intezaar hai... !!! Lovely frame in which you have depicted the words of this song Indu di ! 👏 I just loved the flow in this lovey chapter. Liked the way things took a shape. 
Meera's situation was as expected n so were Ashu's reactions.. but her " hopelesssness " has made things a bit on hold here.. As to what extent she cud or wud go..??? Will she.. will she not make the things worst for him.. ? These 8 days are gonna see something that she has in her mind ?? many related n unrelated things came into mind...
This has made Ashu realise more that he is of Nidhi n only hers.. !!! ❤️
Nidhi all alone doing things for Nishu's birthday n missing Ashu so much n so is Nishu.. ! Everyone wishing him happy wala b'day, but what he was missing came thru phone.. Ashu's phone.. N Nidhi felt relieved as it was his.. cos the way Ashu ran to pick it up.. he was damn missing his Hero.. ! 
Nitu, a selfless n well mannered child.. so satisfied in less... " ek chocolate hi kaafi hogi " for her bash.. Nidhi is hopefully missing a daughter more now... 
Dr. Dubey is well settled in his duties.. so good to see him very well... Nidhi getting permission for Bash n also for the holidays at London.. so happy is she while sharing with Ranga... n recalled how this fellow had been with her in good or bad.. a well wisher.. always !
At times, every time.. Nidhi is so missing hubby that even a look at his wardrobe makes her feel deep sighed insight.. I wish to see them together soon !⭐️
Missing him at the time of cutting the cake.. Asking Baba n Armaan to join .. they so lovingly said, Ashu ki jagah koi nahi le sakta 👏 Loved the bash .. so small though.. but lovely .. still the missing of Ashu is felt by everyone.. ! Loved it !
Opening up the gifts.. Nidhi so thoughtfully managed to get a Gift from Papa.. To my son Nishu ! A superman quilt.. so happy is Nishu in front of Ashu's pic.. n so lovingly loved by Armaan n Baba.. Nidhi is so content to see the family, the world of theirs.. who have stood by them.. in every odd time.. ! 
Its the loneliness that has taken her to the world of past.. where she can see Ashni together, separated, in bad times fighting with all the odds..
For her, this party was incomplete.. their life is not complete without him.. They will be together... but still going into those memories.. missing him so much.. You have depicted her emotions very finely Indu di,, .. Humein milna hi tha humdum.. kisi raah bhi nikalte.. !! How true !!!😊
Ashu is so eagerly waiting for the 8 days to get over.. n Got amused over Zafar's confusion.. His thoughts went to see Ashu's son quite a good age, but knowing upon the late love in his life.. he is all set to meet them now ! Liked his being at his master's service, as per his continuation !
Ashu's visualising his Nidhi at every corner of London.. n now wanna see the beauty of this place thru her eyes ! The loneliness makes the love grow fonder ! He is dying to meet his love here n waiting., waiting.,, waiting,

Ashutosh looked at the reflection of the moon appearing from the clouds...in the ripples of thames...as he walked back...humming a melody..
MERI BAAHON ME LAJAATE JAISE TUM AAYE
BAADLON ME CHUPKE CHUPKE CHAAND CHUPP JAAYE
YE TANHAAI YEH MAI AUR TUM,..
ZAMEE BHI REH GAYEE GUMSUM...
NEELA AASMAA SO GAYA...

Thanks for this wonderful update Indu di.. ! 🤗 Eagerly waiting with Ashu for Nidhi's arrival to him... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Tum pukar lo, tumhara intezaar hai, tum pukar lo...
Khwaab chun rahi hai raat beqarar hai 
Tumhara intezaar hai, tum pukar lo...

Honth pe liye hue dil ki baat ham 
Jaagte rahenge aur kitni raat ham
Muqtasar si baat hai tum se pyaar hai 
Tumhara intezaar hai, tum pukar lo... 

Dil bahal to jaayega is khayal se 
Haal mil gaya tumhara apne haal se
Raat ye qaraar ki beqarar hai 
Tumhara intezaar hai...
bawaswift thumbnail
 Nishu... 🤗

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Yes bawa that was so thoughtful..

Happy birthday Nishu
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: indu6789

Friends, i know i am incapable of making a clickable index..n if you are asking for my mail i.d.password..i share the mail with my hubby..hence i dont feel hed be willing to share his password...i am being absolutely honest..plz dont mind..
As far as the story up till now is concerned..do u wish me to write a gist??
If there is any other password u guys wre talking of, let me know..if its exclusively mine, i m willing to share it..no issues at all...
Next update will be on saturday..am busy with daughter helping her fill forms for her competitive exams

arre na na Induji...its not your mail id we are talking about. Its your India Forums ID (Indu6789) and password. I can't edit your post unless i login into your account. 

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Saturday kab aayegaa..
Just kidding .. Good luck to meeta..
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

arre na na Induji...its not your mail id we are talking about. Its your India Forums ID (Indu6789) and password. I can't edit your post unless i login into your account.

Suvika how do i find my id to this acc ..plz tell
Suvika. thumbnail

Suvika how do i find my id to this acc ..plz tell

when you registered into India forums, you selected the id, right (Indu6789) ?? do you remember the password?? if yes, please PM me that password. rest i will do. 
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

when you registered into India forums, you selected the id, right (Indu6789) ?? do you remember the password?? if yes, please PM me that password. rest i will do.

No i dont remember...thats the problem...can i retrieve it???
Suvika. thumbnail

sure. click the forget password button. they will send a new password to your email.