Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 108

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Very emotional update Indu di.. !

A restrained tone Ashu yet very maturely taking care of everything.. His caring towards Nidhi, his worries for Armaan, n his own responsibilities towards every family member. He knows whats going in the minds of Nidhi n Armaan..
Armaan, who himself is suffering every minute.. he is recalling how Ashu took him into his arms during Naina's last breath.
We have been told n showed how Armaan has been a solid n strong pillar in Ashu's life., but thru your Ff Indu di,, came to know how Ashu has been taking care of his friend, his bro.. he has been a pillar in his life from the time of Naina's death.. " Armaan main hoon na tere liye.. tere saath hamesha "
A very painful scene with Armaan's last date with Naina.. with slipping the ring in her finger n knowing the fact that its going to be the last moment of theirs together.. It was very painful for me to watch that scene...
Nidhi's complicate pregnancy again.. n Dr. Chandra's saying to Ashu.. i am sure you are aware of what danger you have put your wife into.." and then not letting him to enter the echo room.. Its a difficult phase for Nidhi as well as for Ashu.. Hope all will come out fine later..
Sudhir's assurance is fine enough.. but loved how Nidhi felt so lonely without Ashu.. her vulnerability was shown in her eyes,, n Ashu knew her better.. thats why how he takes so much care of her at home.. giving his love n a news that they wud go to Col. Verma's house this weekend.. Loved to see her chirpy yet once again..
Loved his protection given to Nidhi with all his love n concern.. ! She also knows how Armaan might have been suffering.. " armaanji aapke bina nahi reh sakte. mala or no mala " I think these words said all..
Mala's words.. " i dont want you to come to me or my company with any guilt " I wish now atleast Armaan must have learnt what he is for Mala.. His workers who are relying upon him as he is upon them so far.. Will he be able to pay them off forever with those 1 crore rupees.. i hope not so.. I wish he was not able to take the task.. n has retained his decision ..
Ashu talking to him.. with all possible assurance that he is with him in his every decision.. he is clear that Armaan must choose his path, but will find Ashu with him always... And telling him that every beautiful thing is not a beauty inside.. cud be a mirage.. how true.. hoe relevant.. this is what Armaan has to think upon again n again.. He has one side his Naina.. n other side mala.. But its the smiles of Naina that makes him smile more.. more than anything.. ! Throwing off the cigarette packet.. one thing is so clear.. Armaan will choose the right path, no matter how much time he will take,, no matter how much he n Ashu suffer in betweeen.. Right song to end the chapter.. Dukh toh apne saathi hai.. But for Ashu i wanna sing one...
Kisi ki muskurahton pe ho nissar,, kisi ka dard mil sake toh le udhaar.. kisi ke waste ho tere dil mein pyaar.. jeena issi ka naam hai
Nice chapter Indu di,,. will be waiting for the next.. watcihng the worker's plight n Armaan's decision.. Hope Nidhi is doing fine by now.. !

YOU ARE RIGHT..BAWA...ITS TESTING TIME FOR ARMAAN...BUT WHAT A RELIEF..AS ASHUTOSH STANDS BY HIM...THROUGH THICK N THIN...
WHEN ARMAAN THINKS OF MALA..N UNITING WITH HER...HE HAS TO THINK OF ASHU N FAMILY..OF NAINAS MEMORY ..OF HIS WORKERS...N OF THE PERSPECTIVE THAT MALA HAS TO LIFE...ITS HIS CHOICE...LETS SEE WHAT COMES THRU...
YOUR PICS ARE WOW...THEY ARE THE ZUBAAN OF MY THOUGHTS...EACH ONE IS A GEM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
New thread Induji... 
Congratulations on the completion of this one.. 
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very very emotional  chapter Induji , great narration thank you very much , waiting for the next one.
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehatanu

Very very emotional chapter Induji , great narration thank you very much , waiting for the next one.

Thanx sneha n jasvir...love u girls
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Induji, Will come back with review...thank you for the update...
chandu1972 thumbnail
Hi...Indu,

Firstly thank you for giving us such a emotional and touchy update...and secondly sorry for replying you so late...I have guest at home ..My mom has come here...so i couldnt sit and type the message but my heart thanked you as soon as i read your update...

whatever Veena has said is very true...i can understand the hardwork you do for our sake..we demand for the next update,but  you have to think it and type it and sometime research for some medical information, and always it is treat to read...your have never compromised with the quality of your writing..THE STORY IS ALWAYS STRESS BURSTER...
I am very poor in conveying what i feel..hope you understand my feelings..

I dont know what is spamming and all..I loved KTLK now i love to read your updates...and visualise the whole script in my own way..

Thank you bawa for your pics..

Bye