Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Me first.., plzz lets not spam on this thread anymore... I want all the reviews and replies on this very thread.. I hope all of you understand this.. Thanks ðŸ˜Š
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An emotionally charged chapter. shall read again in the morning. good night.
Thank you Induji.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Story thread updated but font not changing will edit later again sorry
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wow what an emotional coaster ride

Nidhi distraught at hardstone not being in there for her check up

What do I say about Armaan ashu except yeh Dosti Hun nahi ...chodenge

Waiting to see the ArMa track roll
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
feeling sorry for Nidhi...2nd pregnancy has become even more diff than the first 
ssss97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Its 1.40 in the night...just wrote as did not want to say no to sss7 ,aazeen n jasvir...deepa, im sorry i updt on this thread...now an hr of sleep n then correction...
Next update will have lots of action...n hopefully peace n joy for armaan...n then focus on ashu visiting his inlaws...n spending a weekend there...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH INDUJI. Seriously this is an awesome update. 
I never thought that Ashu wouldn't shout at armaan and also support him in mala issue. Seriously chamatkar ka episode hain. And this episode had Dr. short stone in it nice to see him back.. Will wait for the next update and when will that be??
Ashni at verma residency will be fun to watch i think and i wish armaan finds a peace of mind soon.
Edited by ssss97 - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

<font size="3" color="#0000cc">THANK YOU SOOO MUCH INDUJI.</font>Seriously this is an awesome update.
<font size="3" color="#0000cc">I never thought that Ashu wouldn't shout at armaan and also support him in mala issue. Seriously chamatkar ka episode hain. And this episode had Dr. short stone in it nice to see him back.. Will wait for the next update and when will that be??</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000cc">Ashni at verma residency will be fun to watch i think and i</font>wish armaan finds a peace of mind soon.

Ashu n armaan have been each others support system...ashu is kind n understanding to armaan not only bcoz of nidhi but because he can never hurt armaan...if he discourages mala,its only for armaan's stability...
Yes nidhi is having a tough time but she is secure..this time ..except the temper tantrums...n yes there is going to be plenty of cv ashu nidhi nishu moments...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

feeling sorry for Nidhi...2nd pregnancy has become even more diff than the first

Motherhood is never easy...
You missed that line in therevious one"yeh barjatya ki family picture nahi, mahesh bhatt ki romantic film hai.."!!!!!!!!
ssss97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Ashu n armaan have been each others support system...ashu is kind n understanding to armaan not only bcoz of nidhi but because he can never hurt armaan...if he discourages mala,its only for armaan's stability...
Yes nidhi is having a tough time but she is secure..this time ..except the temper tantrums...n yes there is going to be plenty of cv ashu nidhi nishu moments...

Will wait for them
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Indu ji !!