Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandu1972 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hii, Bawa, liked your pics...especially Anjuji's pic is so good..it is out of the serial...isnt it...and Nidhi in blue saree..when she gave rose to ashu...that one is too good...made me nostalgic with KK and MB.

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Induji...my book BEYOND THE PAST is out in Kindle. Wanted to share this happy wala news with you..here is the link. please have a look.
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu1972

Dear Indu,

Your update was fantabulous👏 i am lacking words to describe it...I hate Mala..how dare she thinks that Armaan is Nishu's baby sitter😡...does she know the love and bondage between them...He is also family of Ashni...he feels complete with Ashni and Nishu...Hum indians aise hi hai kisi ko bhi apna family person bana lethe hai..she is so self centered...aise log to kisi kaam ka nahi...she is not deserving even to become Armaan's friend...but nidhi answered her nicely...why did they invited that nakrewali for the dinner...why should our nidhi prepare food for people like mala who doesnt like the indians mentality...what does she knows about Nidhi...who is a perfect daughter, friend, daughter in law...bhabhi a perfect doctor and above all a wonderful wife and affectionate mother...A complete role model for the womanhood...Liked how Aradhana and Dubey praised Nidhi..

Why nidhi is suffering so much during her pregnency.😕.Please Indu give her some relief...May all her pains be relieved...

Armaan should think twice about his friendship with mala especially after the dinner...now he might be knowing her attitudes...or i am scared will he leave the Ashni family n Nishu (Which i never wish) i dont believe in change of Mala's attitudes..those people will never change...Bas apna Armaan safe rahe...mala ko leke hum ko kya karna..😆

Hope you reveale all the answers in your coming updates...

By the way when is the next update...shoud we have to wait till saturday...

THANX CHANDRIKA ...YES MALA IS A DIFFERENT ..INFACT A DIFFICULT PERSON..LETS SEE HOW ARMAAN REALISES THE TRUTH THAT SHE S NOT NAINA...
WILL ARMAAN LEAVE ASHNI...WELL WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...
NIDHI HAS TO UNDERGO PAIN...BUT THEN THERE WILL BE PLEASURE TOO...VALENTINE DAY ALSO COMING UP...ASHNI ROMANCING
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000ff">Induji...my book BEYOND THE PAST is out in Kindle. Wanted to share this happy wala news with you..here is the link. please have a look.</font>

Wow ...great..congrats...will positively look it up...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indu6789

Wow ...great..congrats...will positively look it up...

jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Thanx my dear..but i m missing the long comments...are u guys getting bored of it,???

no indu ji not at all 
i will never get bored 
actually i was not well 
i am glad that i ve created an image in ur mind.
sorry, if i hurt u.
love u and ashni from my deep heart.

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasvir677

<font size="5">no indu ji not at all</font>
<font size="5">i will never get bored</font>
<font size="5">actually i was not well</font>
<font size="5">i am glad that i ve created an image in ur mind.</font>
<font size="5">sorry, if i hurt u.</font>
<font size="5">love u and ashni from my deep heart.</font>

Love u jasvir...was missing you...
jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just read ur last update.
once again well narrated.
Mala is so self concentrated woman. She is far away from real family values and love. Mala could not understand the bond of arman and nishu.
Like the scene when ashu play violin especially for his friend. yes thier dosti is exceptional.
 U remembered me dubey's" bundi ka rayta" . hope nidhi will never use baking soda.
nidhi's dinner relished my tongue as well. too tasty...

What happened to nidhi? I m worried about her...

Also waiting for ur next update.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Missing Sony very much today
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu1972

Hii, Bawa, liked your pics...especially Anjuji's pic is so good..it is out of the serial...isnt it...and Nidhi in blue saree..when she gave rose to ashu...that one is too good...made me nostalgic with KK and MB.

Thanks Chandrika Di, for liking the pics.. 😃 Glad that they cud leave an impact.. 😳