Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa17

Socho Aazeen .. Make a post see the response and then decide ok..

Ok sochungi... Well post banana, dunno y m feeling so awkward... Let me think 1st di...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

I thought u went away

I had a call from my childhood frnd, so had to talk to her then... Now continue na... Have posted a song on d prev page...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nidhi knocked n entered dr ashutosh's cabin the thord time in the last 45 minutes..he was still finalising the chamged medicines for the neuro ward...she said ,a lil exasperated"plz, mai aito se chali jaati hoon...kitta kaam hai party ka...jaaoon"??she asked again as dr ashutosh did not reply...n just as she began to retreat,he drawled.."kahi nahi jaaogi...ruko chup chaap...abhi chalte hain..."and as she fidgeted n pouted ,dr ashutosh finally got up 15 mins later...saying in his typically caustic way"achcha hai khana kum banega ...kum calorie intake hoga...tumhari malaji ke hisaab se"!!and nidhi almost pulled him..into the car, begging him to drive faster...
"Chakhiye to baba...zyaada oily to nahi hai na"??it was nidhi making baba taste the paneer ,at 7.30 as ashu emerged from the bedroom, relaxed in a kurta pyjama...she frowned"arre aapne yeh kya pehan liya"??and dr ashutosh lioked at her and asked..."kyun suit pehanna tha kya...tumhaari malaji ke liye...kaho to sehra bhi baandh loon"??and baba laughed as dr ashutosh said this with a straight face!!!"dekh beta..maine to suit pehan liya...kuch to impress hogi miss mala...aakhir armaan ki family hain hum log..."!!ashutosh smiled and replied"yeh sooraj barjatya ki family picture nahi..baba,mahesh bhatt ki romantic film hai...koi family wamily nahi chahiye..."and baba laughed...as armaan entered with nishu, carrying a big box from "wengers"the new bakery in lucknow..."yeh kya hai...armaanji"??armaan told nidhi"maine socha thoda low cal trouffle le loon, mala ko bahut...i mean sabko achcha lagega..."n then went in to change ...before ashutosh could say anything...and nidhi pleaded, as she kissed lil nishu"dekhiye..aap plz kuch aisa waisa nahi keh deejiyega...jisse armaanji ko chot pahunche..."!!ashutosh looked at nidhi and turning serious ,he said,"usse chot lagne se hi bacha raha hoon main..."!!and baba looked at a serious ,grave ashu ...n patted his hand...
The food was laid , paneer butter masala, aaloo methi, mix veg,(baked), rajma, low cal pulao, tossed salad, boondi ka raita,(with no soda in it!!!!)and trouffle n gaajar ka halwa for sweet dish n cream of tomato soup for starters ..with veg cutlets..n smileys...nidhi rubbed her hands as she gazed at the beautifully decorated dining table...and ashutosh yawned"sab achcha hai...relax..koi exam nahi ho raha tumhara...dr dubey aur aradhanaji ko to tum kuch bhi khila dogi ,unhe achcha lagega...aur malaji ko ...kuch bhi nahi...so chill"!! Nidhi made a face and went into change...as she struggled with her kurta,stuck in her head, she felt dr ashutosh pull it down and then pushed her on to the bed.."thodi der leto, let me press your back...chalo"and before nidhi could resist, his strong arms put her on his side of the bed, as he put his hands in her kurta, and began to massage her back..pressing the muscles..as she arched..and he raised his eyebrow..."hurt ker raha hai..yahaan.."??his thumb pressing the middle..n she said"na...bus thodi soreness hai..."she tried to get up..and he helped her, helping her with the churidaar...and then grazed his fingers across her bump...saying"its 4 months, iss week sudhor se appointment loonga...aur cardio se bhi...we need an echo..mmaybe a doppler too"his voice seemed to trail off..into the horizon of worry,as nidhi patted his cheek...n he bent down..looked into her eyes...n kissed her...firmly on the lips...nidhi seemed to quiver under his strength...as he separated...and held her...panting..rubbing her back...with that worried look in his eyes,but nidhi stood on her toes n kissed his nose...as he smiled ...n said"chalo...ab hall mein..."
Nishu was playing with armaan n baba ..and as he saw nidhi in her pink n white churidaar kurta, he ran n hugged her..."mamma you are very pretty!!!"and all laughed as nidhi kissed him saying"chal badmaash..."and just then they heard aradhanaji saying"jhoota nahi, mera nishu bilkul sach bol raha hai...nidhi jitti sundar to koi ho hi nahi sakti..."and all stood up to welcome her..as she smiled giving a big car toy to nishu n said to nidhi..t"nidhi jhukna nahi...teri jagah dr ashutosh chho lenge mere paaon"!!and an embarassed dr ashutosh bent down...as aradhanaji held him mid way...n then turning to baba said"sach mathur...tumhare ghar aake ..sab pareshaaniyaan bhool jaati hoon..."and then moving to the kitchen ,she said"nidhi, apne aur mathur ke liye chaai banaa loon..tum log peeyoge"??nidhi looked at baba n smiled"aap pooch kyu rahi hain...aapka ghar hai...but i dont think hum log lenge chai..."
As baba n aradhanaji sat sipping tea, one from the cup, another from the saucer,nidhi looked at dr ashutosh...as he smiled at the balance this beautiful relationship had attained...though no formal social bond bound them...though they both had their respective families...n yet the passion of youth, the yearning of middle age had found solace in the simple togetherness of old age...meeting on leisurely sundays...talking over the phone...n sharing an occasional dinner...they did not seem to ask more from life...
Dr dubey n kusumji entered soon, carrying a big box of chocolates for nishu..as he smiled and said thanks, and ran to keep the gifts inside...nidhi smiled...she was happy, he could overcome his desire to rip them open in front of all...nidhi felt elated as a mother...kusumji smiled"so nidhi..itni badi good news...mujhe bhaai sahab ne bataaya...i am delighted..."and as dr dubey smiled, aradhanaji added"sach nidhi..iss baar tu chutti nahi lena..hum sab dada dadi, nana nani paalenge teri beti ko...kyun mathur"??and baba smiled, patting nidhi's hair..."sach kahoon to aradhana...maine to ummeed chod di thi ashu ke byaah ki..."aradhana ji laughed n added"per humari nidhi ne pighla diya dr hardstone ko"!!!! N all laughed...as ashu drew nishu into his hug, savouring the warmth of the father n son bond and looking at nidhi...who had made it all possible..nidhi seemed to blush as she got up to get soup..it was 8.30...dr dubey talked to armaan"tab bataao armaan, kaisi hai business..."??armaan smiled pleasently as aradhanaji poked him affectionately"kisi sundar si model se shaadi ker le...mathur ko ek aur bahu mil jaayegi..kyun mathur...humaari nidhi to seedhi saadhi hai..ab armaan koi zabardast ...koi mindblowing bahu le aa"!!as dr ashutosh smiled mischieviously at armaan, and armaan seemed to turn beetroot, baba intervened"bhai, bahu ka to pata nahi..per aaj armaan ki ek dost ..aa rahi hai..mala mukherjee...fashion house hai..uska ..kaun sa"??armaan added"the global trends...we might be business partners soon...collaboration ki baat chal rahi hai..."!!dr dubey smiled"waah very good!!...partnership to shuru hui...abb aage aage dekho..kahaan tak pahunchti hai..."nidhi came with the tomato soup and began to serve, smiling at armaan as he began to feed nishu...and suddenly there was a "HULLOOO GUYS...WHOA!!!!!"and all looked towards the door...it was mala..dressed in a lovely crimson evening gown n matching heels...her hair thrown open on her shoulders ...nidhi got up n came to the door"hi..aaiye na , plz come in..." n mala walked in saying a hi to every one, as armaan introduced dr dubey, kusumji, aradhanaji to her n then said"mala.mala mukherjee.."and as mala sat next to him, nishu smiled a lil tentavily n said"hi aunty..."she smiled and took his hand.."hi sweet heart...kya naam hai aapka"??"ateet..mathur..but home pe sab nishu bulate hain...":"okay..so nishu...you look smart in this outfit...wow"!!she said gazing at his tommy hilfiger tees of yellow colour..n jeans..nishu smiled"chacha laaye...for me"!!mala smiled..as she took the soup..and gazed at armaan feeding nishu..."nishu, you are a big boy...have it yourself...come on..."nishu looked at armaan...who smiled a lil nervously but added"garam hai...gira lega..."ashu said"come nishu ,papa paas..."nishu shook his head "no, papa...chacha pilaayega soup..."...baba smiled n said"itne logon me akela bachcha hai...so hum sab jaan chidakte hain nishu pe...khaas taur pe armaan...uski to jaan hai nishu"..armaan smiled as nishu finished the soup n ran to call maxi to clear the dishes...mala remarked"you are indeed lucky to have a babysitter like armaan...hai ba nidhi"??nidhi seemed a lil startled as she looked at dr ashutosh n then at armaan...armaan spoke.."hey..i am nishu's best friend...uska chacha..sab secrets share karta hai woh mujhse..."!!and dr dubey laughed ..adding"dr nidhi, soup bahut badhiya tha..."nidhi smiled n said"aur sir, maine kal hi baking soda bahar phenk diya tha,..."and dr dubey n ashutosh laughed as kusumji asked ...dr dubey said"chod..woh ek lambi kahaani hai..."n nidhi got up to organise dinner...as pooris were being fried, she fixed smebread for mala, she had specially got brown bread...and she called evry one..dr ashutosh, baba aradhanaji, dubeys, armaan sat, as maxi brought extra chair for mala n nidhi, nishu sat in baba's lap..nidhi served ..as dr dubey beamed"waah boondi ka raaita...mazaa aa gaya..Dr mathur aap kitne lucky hain...roz nidhi ke haath ka khana khate hain..."n baba laughed acknowledging.."khushkismat to hoon main..."as ashutosh looked at nidhi...with a silent pride...yes though so young, she had indeed united the entire household...no one could dislike nidhi..his nidhi..."no no nooo...no pooris..oh my god,.armaan how can you do this to your system..pooris are poison..."nidhi said apologetically"main brown bread laati hoon aapke lite..."and as nidhi got the bread ...mala looked at the slices..."nidhi...what brand is this..."??nidhi seemed at a loss of words..n added"britannia,..."mala laughed scoffingly"oh god!!no one eats britannai...you should pick bread from the LA PATISTRE...the only authentic place here..."nidhi bit her lip..n said"i am sorry...chapati banwa doon aapke liye"??mala shook her head.."dont worry..i am fine with salad..its quite good..."armaan seem to relax ..but stiffened as mala completed"i mean its quite palatable..but i dont really relish this kind of stuff...i am more of the continental kinds..." nidhi immiediately tried to serve the baked veggies.."yeh leejiye...plz low cal hai,.."mala stopped"hey nidhi..plz stop this..mujhe indians ki yahi baat nahi pasand..you people stuff your guests..."..nidhi withdrew...the hurt apparent in her eyes...as dr ashutosh gave a sharp look to an injured looking armaan..as he was about to say something...aradhanaji blinked at him n spoke"mala...yehi to humaari khaasiyat hai,...we indians are the warmest people...humara parivaar..humaari values..humaari cuisine...ab to duniya kaayal hai humaari...come on..khao thoda..nidhi ne kitne pyaar se banayaa hai...iss haalat mei jab usse zyaada se zyaada rest karna chahiye..."dr dubey n kusum nodded in approval...as baba looked at armaan...who finally mustered up to say"yes mala, nidhi ne jee jaan laga kar banaaya hai khana...plz have something...nahi to bura lagega usse..."mala sighed as she took a lil vegetable...and nidhi sank into her chair...aradhanaji asked her"tabiyat kaisi rehti hai nidhi...leavevpe kab proceed karogi"??nidhi smiled as armaan served her paneer..n ashu aloo methi.."haan theek hoon...bas thak jaati hoon...back weak hai..."dr dubey looked at ashutosh"ashutosh, dr nidhi ko panting hai...i can feel it..."ashutosh nodded"i know sir...will meet dr sudhir this week..i feel,2 weeks aur work ker sakegi..."nidhi nodded..."but agar aap allow karenge sir, to childrens ward me aaya karoongi roz..."dr dubey smiled"sure...but only if sudhir permits,.."the dinner seemed to be proceeding in fragile peace ..when nishu came to armaan..."chacha...i am sleepy..."and armaan hugged nishu ..scooping him in his arms..."aaja meri jaan"and as he took nishu in his lap..stroking him slowly...nishu seemed to close his eyes...n then suddenly got up to say"oh!!goodnight kehna to bhool gaya"!!and aradhanaji was bowled over...as nishu drifted into sleep, ashu got up to take him...but armaan said"sula deta hoon...dont worry..."dr ashutosh smiled as he looked at mala...
"Nothing like a joint family..."said kusumji...n nidhi smiled in agreement..saying"mera to mun nahi kagta..baba aur armaanji ke bina...aur kaka bhi to hain..."mala smiled n added"its also because your son is looked after by them...tumhe to kuch khaas nahi karna padta..."dr ashutosh breathed in sharply...as nidhi put her hand on his...calming him down...but mala contd."its easy for you...yeh baby bhi look after ho jaayega..nahi"??armaan had come back..n seemed to be red faced as baba answered"beta, tum humari family dynamics nahi jaanti ho abhi...ashu nidhike bachchon ka intezaar kar rahaa tha yeh aangan...aur hum nahi madad karenge to kaun karega..."mala kept quiet...as her met the oleading eyes of armaan...who got the desserts...cake n halwa...armaan said"maxi..nishu ke liye rakh do thoda cake..plz"mala drew a long breath...n said"oh really armaan i never knew you were such a good nanny !" N then looked at nidhi..."dear could we have some sherry..or wine with the cake...it d add to the flavour..."ashutosh gave a light squeeze to nidhi's hand n covered it...replying"miss mala...i dont drink...n we do not serve alcohol at home...you may have tea coffee lemonade..."mala coughed..."oh really!!my god...unimaginable...anyways...i will manage...by the way nidhi...dont you feel your career will suffer bcoz of your baby"?? Nidhi smiled...a radiant smile"malaji...i am fine in my skin..i love working..but i am not driven by ambition...phir pick ker loongi..once the baby grows up...!!"dr dubey added"are mala..you dont know..humari nidhi kuch bhi kar sakti hai..she is an all rounder..ek fashion show kiya tha kuch saal pehle hospital me...50 lakhs ka fund collect ker liya tha..it was a big hit...all for charity"!! Mala truly seemed dazed"ohreally..cant believe it...how was that...nidhi doesnt seem to be a fashion person...she is what you call a typical indian bahu..you know the great bhartiya nari..."!!no one missed the caustic tone...and dr ashutosh said in a voice of controlled anger"miss mala, you dont really need to bother yourself about nidhi...woh meri biwi hai...aur mujhe bahut pasand hai..."mala smirked"thats a strange thing to say..dr ashutosh...typically chauvinist i must say...and nidhi is such a convenient wife...doesnt seem to have a voice of her own!!" Nidhi sighed n tried to speak...but armaan pitched in"mala, every marriage has its own equilibrium...ashu is so right about nidhi..."!!..mala seemed a lil surprised n said"well i really didnt know that nidhi had an advocate in you...all i am saying is..that the institution of marriage as you guys view it...well i d say..i think i should say it in hindi for the benefit of all...shaadi mei girl ka status..ek maid se bus thoda sa better hota hai..i mean she doesnt have any say...in anything...probably not even in having children...n a girl like nidhi fits into the mould very well..."nidhi looked at dr ashutosh...he was half amused n half irritated...as he tapped the arm of the sofa n said"oh!!miss mala...if you think ,idominate n overpower nidhi...well you are entitled to do so...but any marriage has a lot of give n take...from both sides...do u understand"??mala looked at nidhi..sitting by dr ashutosh's side n asked"tum kuch kaho nidhi...i am sure youcan express your opinion...in front of elders..can you not"??nidhi turned to mala..."malaji...i dont know..."mala interrupted her with a wave of her hand"hey dear dont call me "malajee' i feel ancient...i am just about a year or two your senior..."ashutosh raised his eyebrow as he gave nidhi"i told you so,.."looks...nidhi faced mala"ok mala...i dunno aap shaadi ke baare me kya sochti hain...but though i do agree there are cases across social strata where women are discrimanated n violated...but in general...shaadi mei love faith air commitment chahiye hota hai...aur infinite patience...you need to really nurture it...aur jahaan tak joint family ki baat hai..if two people love each other...the family adds to their strength..n if they dont then the family cant help them in any way...aur jahaan taak meri aur dr ashutosh ki shaadi ka sawaal hai..to mala..pyaar mei koi compromise..koi len den ..koi adjustment efforts nahi hote...pyaar me bas pyaar hota hai,...aur kuch nahi..."mala countered"so you are happy playing mrs ashutosh mathur...no identity of your own...except this mangalsutra..."??nidhi almost laughed"no mala...main ..aradhanaji..aur kitni aur auratein..bahut si identities ke saath jeete hain..just as we do multitasking, we also have multiple identities..i am mrs ashutosh mathur, baba's bahu...armaanji's bhabhi...his friend...nishu's mother...n my father's daughter..."mala asked"aur dr nidhi...is she there,..."?? Dr dubey seemed to be getting impatient ..as nidhi answered"offcourse i am dr nidhi for my patients...but yeh dr nidhi agar apne pati ke liye khana banaati hai,..ya baba ka sar dabaati hai...to uski identity khatm nahi ho jaati..."ashutosh wrapped up saying"miss mala, nidhi ki individuality kisi naam..ya kaam ki mohtaaj nahi ...she is..manythings ..many roles in one person...per aap nahi samjhengi..."
As the dessert got over, nidhi got up to remove the dishes, dr ashutosh helped her..n took the tray..nidhi tried to veer away from controversy ..n said"yaad hai sir...pichli baar jab aap aaye the..."n dr dubey laughed aloud ..n then added"haan..ashutosh ne violin sunaaya tha...bhai iss bar bhi ho jaaye..kyun dr mathur"??baba nodded as nidhi got up toget the violin,..caressing the strings that filled music in their life..ashutosh took the instrument...with reverence...it was his earliest bond with baba..but today he looked at armaan...and as he placed it...the symphony that filled the room was...
"KOI KAHI DOOR NA JAAYE
MERE SANG AAYE
KI PUG PUG DEEP JALAYE
MERI DOSTI MERA PYAAR...
DONO KE HAIN ROOP HAZAAR
PER MERI SUNE JO AANSAAR
DOSTI HAI BHAI TO BEHNA HAI PYAAR...
KOI KAHIN DOOR NA JAAYE..."and as he stopped, everyone clapped while armaan got up..n went to wipe his tears...
It was 12 n everyone got up...as the seniors left...mala took armaan's arm..."come on armaan..no time to sleep..lets go for a drive...chalo bhi...ki baby sitting karni hai..."?? Armaan seemed stung...but ashutosh suggested.."tu ja armaan..keys leja...enjoy yourself...mala has got a lil bored i think..."mala smiled"not really..i enjoyed the discusdion...though not yhe meal...n i must say..nidhi is not as dumb as she looks..."as ashu looked up...armaan took mala's hand"come mala...i want to come back n catch some sleeo..phir kal meeting hai..."

Dr ashutosh came to the bedroom...a tired nidhi had slumped to the bed...without changing...ashutosh came with her blue nightie..'chalo...kapde utaaro...i mean change karo..."...and he helped her take off her churidaar kurta..and as she was sleepily putting the nightie on her head,ashu stopped her...gazing at a blue patch on her breast..."yeh kab hua...chot lagi hai "??nidhi looked at his finger holding her left breast ...yes there was an oval blue patch ..but she didnt know how,...ashu wore his specs as he pressed the area...observing nidhi...no there was no pain...that was worrisome..he knew it ws internal epistaxis...due to her valve prolapse...she needed to visit a cardiologist soon...he d take an appointment tomorrow itself...but she needed to be away from tension...ashutosh lay her down...as she was just to sleepy n tired...he came to her side...massaging her hair...kissing her fingers...as she mumbled "dr ashutosh..."and he kept looking at her...and finally slept into a worried sleep...

As ashutosh opened his eyes...nidhi was awake...emerging from the wash room...he beckoned her...n opened her nightie...she pulled away"jaaiye bhi..subah subah...aap bhi..."!!and ashu pulled her.."chup raho..let me check you...blue patch tha...its gone now...nidhi...i am seeking an appointment with sudhir n dr chandra..the cardio..ok"??nidhi smiled"ok...jo aap kahein..mai to hoon hi aapki "dutiful wife"!!ashu smiled ...almost sadly"actually mala is confused n crazy...pata nahi armaan kab realiae karega...karega bhi ya nahi,..."?? Nidhi laughed"time deejiye dono ko...i hope settle karein...but haan...issues to hain..i feel mala doesnt understand aapki..humaari nishu ki relationship armaanji se..."ashutosh nodded..."yes...she is v v self centred...apna kaam..apna business...i feel armaan is more of her trophy...than anything else...naina was so different..."nidhi nudged"mujhe bataaiye na naina ke baare mein..."ashu was grim.."phir kabhi...ab ready ho jaao...main sudhir se baat kaeta hoon..." nidhi smiled"ok..main armaanji aur baba ko dekhti hoon..nishu ko sone dejiye ..uski chutti hai..."...nidhi came out n took tea to baba in the hall...not ginding armaan she asked..."armaanji...kahaan hain"??baba indicated"so raha hai...shaayad...kal ke bad sochne ki zuroorat bhi hai usse...mujhe mala kuch ...vichitra lagi...armaan aur woh samajhte nahi hain ek doosre ko..."nidhi smiled"aapko yeh kaise lagta hai baba"??baba patted nidhi..."beta jab tujhe aur ashu ko saath dekhta hoon,to ek tassalli..dikhti hai ..tum dono relaxed lagte ho saath mei...armaan to tension me mara jaa raha tha...itna strain kisi sachchei rishte mei nahi ho sakta..."nidhi sighed as she took a fresh cup of tea n eknocked at armaan's door...there was no answer...she entered...the room was full of smoke...it seemed armaan had smoked the whole night...nidhi couldnt stand it...she couldnt see him...her head swirled...as she gasped for breath...the tray fell from her hands...n gsping...she staggered out..."nidhiii...beta kya hua...ashu...jaldi aa..."dr ashutosh was buttoning his shirt n was going to call her to put his tie...when he heard baba n rushed out...nidhi was on the sofa...gasping for breath...trying to inhale but unable to...her eyes full of tears...n her lips blue...dr ashutosh rubbed her hands...n back.."nidhi...saans lo...plz inhale..."as she tried...she only coughed...miserably ..holding her baby bump...armaan..seemed to have been woken up by the commotion...he opened the door n emerged...as he saw nidhi n rushed towards her...the smoke from the room seemed to fill the hall...n nidhi wheezed n fell unconscious..."nidhi...aankhe kholo..."ashutosh realised how dangerous asphyxia could be in this condition...as he lifted her n carried her out into the lawn...sitting on the bench...as armaan rushed with pillows...and nidhi seemed to stir...as dr ashutosh ..baba n armaan rubbed her limbs...n back...and she coughed violently...and as fresh air filled her lungs...she seemed closer to life...ashutosh kept holding her...rubbing her back...and as she slowly opened her eyes...she saw ashutosh looking at her blue lips...in absolute grim tension...she looked at armaan...standing there...his head bowed...as ashutosh made nidhi sit...his eyes watching her breathing...n then he took her pulse...nidhi murmured"theek hoon..gussa nahi kariye...plz ...armaanji pe...plz"and armaan looked up...dismayed...as dr ashutosh met his gaze...with eyes that had a question...an invoking ...and a strange disgust,...
Armaan shut his eyes for a moment...he knew he was at crossroads...with roads of relationships criss crossing...which one would he choose...???did he know...??
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Jaane jaan dhoondhta phir raha hoon tumhe raat din main yahan se wahan...

Tum se hi din Hota hain

Tum se hi surmaiyee Shyam aate hain
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Tum se hi din Hota hain

Tum se hi surmaiyee Shyam aate hain

Ye kaise start kiya hai aapne? N se likhna tha na?
How do we play antakshari?
rayafan17 thumbnail
Sorry ji.. I was thinking about alkaben Game .. It is pick a word na ..

Now we have to stop playing as the reviews have to come
rayafan17 thumbnail
I am stumped I am floored...

Cannot write much..

Can only say I could see in my minds eye

Anju mehendru , dr dubey and all in Mathur mansion

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am third????  😛
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

May be you can show a change of attitude in Maala...review tomorrow...

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anjani9

May be you can show a change of attitude in Maala...review tomorrow...

why do you want her to change Anjani?? ðŸ˜† she is cute like this na...😉

Yaara...story so far update has no siggy?? ðŸ˜”

Induji...i see everyone here as Deepa has said. But somehow can't see KK as this Nidhi.