Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice chapter Indu di.. with Armaan n Ashu moving ahead in their lives, with a total changed behavior... ! 😊
Armaan is not able to see what Ashu can n have seen in his first meeting with Mala. Armaan is totally in the aura of Mala with her face resembling Naina.. He is so attracted to her, her pleasing beauty that he cant see what he is digging himself into.. The way Mala talks abt Ashu n his family and Armaan's living with him shud have jitter him.. but he never shows his feelings much in her presence.. Is he scared to loose her ? Or is he spellbound to say anything.. ? 
Mala's bold gestures n desires do make Armaan somewhat sensitive.. but its his inner mature character that made him coming out of her clutch... And he was a freely breathing man out ...Good to see his timely exit.. ⭐️
This is a clear indication that he knows what n where sumthing is wrong,., but not able to judge out the reality... His guilt, his recalling lovely time with Naina... 
Here, i feel really feel a sorrow in Armaan's life.. He had his Naina with him for a very little time n destiny took her away from him.. He spend all those 20 years in her love.. Now a mirror image is in front of him, but a total different person...He is willing to leave her... but he cant.. He knows she is not Naina.. but still spending time with Mala.. He is not able to leave n accept her... O Armaan.. meri jaan... Dil ko dekho chehra na dekho...
Back home.. Nishu is still awake to see his chacha coming so late with smelling mouth.. showed him his prize.. This bond is never ending.. And we all know that Armaan wont be able to leave Nishu n family behind... Ever !
Indu di.. i almost got emotional on reading this..

.as he opened his wardrobe ..he smiled..nidhi had arranged it yet again...n his eyes fell on that picture of naina...her eyes ...were they trying to say something to him...he shut the door...n switched off the light...probably darkness could be a solace...he could lose himself in it...where no one could see him..not even he himself...
I am feeling like... sorry i cant express... 😳

Ashu must become a Heartstone to Nidhi and me liking his hardstonic figure right again.. If not him.. then who wud take care of his Nidhi.. ?? Loving this track.. there is also a romance in this track.. 😛 Loved the way DD described Nidhi's caring nature.. n Araadhna ji n others are coming for the dinner.. It wud be a great time together for all.. looking forward to it..
Nidhi has every novel idea to make the children in the ward to take milk... but she herself is not willing to take it.. I think Ashu must give her chocolates... They are not harming in this condition of Nidhi... Or.. ?
Nidhi is aware that Armaan is drinking more these days... but also trying hard to let Ashu think that Mala is not that much bad as she seems.. I think she wud meet Mala next time.. n then may be she gives a proper view abt Mala..
Good dinner scene, with gajar ka halwa.. Armaan knows what he is doing these days.. But is he really making Nishu missing him,.. ? 
Good that Nidhi asked for the chocolates.. n what a lovely melting gift she got.. loved it.. 😉😃
Loved the way she is waiting for the baby girl.. caressing the pink stuff.. 🤗
Ashu n Armaan are the best buddies.. they know each other's feeling truly.. They know where they cud be wrong.. Thats why Ashu is more worried... He is worried that Armaan may suffer with Mala in his life.. And Armaan is thinking abt a family pic with her at home.. but still confused of what he actually wants ..
The bond that Armaan n Ashu shares is very strong.,. I hope n wish it continues like this.. Love the song that they both used to sing...

Diye jalte hain.. phool khilte hain.. badi mushkil se magar duniya mein dost milte hai..

A true friend loves you in every situation.. takes care of you for you... and gets angry with you that for you only.. Ashu is angry cos he fears that Armaan wont be able to suffer again.. Mala is not Naina.. He has to get this point.. more sooner the best..
And for Armaan.. Like him i also am singing... Tujhse narraz nahi zindagi hairaan hoon main..

Thanks for this chapter Indu di.. Now waiting more to know what happens at dinner.. ! 

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Indu, first of all my sincere apologies for coming in so late here with my review.  You have dedicated the latest update to me - I am truly humbled with this gesture, but still feel there was no need for that.  I would have anyway come up with my review - was just tied down a little bit over the weekend.

Ashu in deep turmoil over Nidhi's reports and with her past history of pain bouts with the big baby - this time it seems a much more difficult pregnancy.  It brought back all those memories during Nishu's time when she had to endure so much of agony time and again.  The heart condition, breathlessness, never ending back aches becoz of calcium deficiency  - cannot even imagine how she will sail through this time but hope you will bring in some relief for her.  Could imagine Ashu losing his cool when he returned home reducing Nidhi to tears - very understandable in the circumstances.  Baba calming him down with his soothing words.  But loved how Nidhi bounced back immediately to her bubbly self. 

Liked the way you are shaping up Mala's character, though she is rubbing Ashu the wrong way with her repartees.  Her take on their breakfast, the calorie counts and Nidhi's attire all earning her minus points from Ashu - she is after all from the demanding fashion industry where such things mean a lot but of course it does not give her any right to criticize others way of life.  I really pity Armaan who is trying to find his lost love in her - he is swayed with her attractive personality and finds it difficult to fend off her alluring advances but at the same time he does not want to leave the security of Ashu's abode where he has found true solace with the love of Nishu, the care of Nidhi, the friendship of Ashu and the father figure in Baba. When he comes out of Mala's flat feeling a sense of relief - that feeling must have added to his self doubts, whether he is doing the right thing or not.  I feel you have already given a hint here that this relationship may not work out after all but the dinner with the family will decide her true fate.  Really difficult times for Armaan - this gem of a person who has always given his all for this family - always bringing in a jovial atmosphere with his sense of camaraderie.  Wish to see him happy again and come out of this tough phase unscathed.

Loved Nidhi refusing to have the bland food and her fussing over with milk - could imagine this with a stern Ashu force feeding her.  Yes it is difficult to eat healthy food when someone else is gorging on junk and high calorie food - as Ashu had himself remarked once during breakfast that how come this unhealthy food is always so tasty and relished on it.  Dr. Dubey always raising Nidhi to the highest pedestal - she has truly earned that with her dedication to the family and also to him - tending to him during his illness and successfully bringing him back on his feet.  You have ended the update with Ashu and Armaan walking down memory lane and remembering a song - yes, their friendship is truly unmatched.

chandu1972 thumbnail
Hi..Indu,

Nice update...I liked that you have dedicated the chapter to Veena..really her comments are awesome...
Mala is irritating..i think she will realise the real values of life when her raport develops with Nidhi..or else she should not be part of our Armaan's life...
I liked  the  line "Autopsy karva ligiye pack ki"...how would be nidhi's face when she was telling this to Ashu...may be little bit love, anger, irritation everything..
I liked Dubey's words for Nidhi...she has gained all these love respect  from such a senior person only by her unconditional love and dedicated service n support to Dubey.

We are not at all bored dear...infact  whenever i come infront of PC i  check this page...i admit that i am so lazy that will not comment always...
Maaf bhi kardijiye...Aur aap likhthi jaaye and hum padthe jaye...

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Nice chapter Indu di.. with Armaan n Ashu moving ahead in their lives, with a total changed behavior... !😊

Armaan is not able to see what Ashu can n have seen in his first meeting with Mala. Armaan is totally in the aura of Mala with her face resembling Naina.. He is so attracted to her, her pleasing beauty that he cant see what he is digging himself into.. The way Mala talks abt Ashu n his family and Armaan's living with him shud have jitter him.. but he never shows his feelings much in her presence.. Is he scared to loose her ? Or is he spellbound to say anything.. ?
Mala's bold gestures n desires do make Armaan somewhat sensitive.. but its his inner mature character that made him coming out of her clutch... And he was a freely breathing man out ...Good to see his timely exit..⭐️
This is a clear indication that he knows what n where sumthing is wrong,., but not able to judge out the reality... His guilt, his recalling lovely time with Naina...
Here, i feel really feel a sorrow in Armaan's life.. He had his Naina with him for a very little time n destiny took her away from him.. He spend all those 20 years in her love.. Now a mirror image is in front of him, but a total different person...He is willing to leave her... but he cant.. He knows she is not Naina.. but still spending time with Mala.. He is not able to leave n accept her... O Armaan.. meri jaan... Dil ko dekho chehra na dekho...
Back home.. Nishu is still awake to see his chacha coming so late with smelling mouth.. showed him his prize.. This bond is never ending.. And we all know that Armaan wont be able to leave Nishu n family behind... Ever !
Indu di.. i almost got emotional on reading this..

<font color="#0000ff">.as he opened his wardrobe ..he smiled..nidhi had arranged it yet again...n his eyes fell on that picture of naina...her eyes ...were they trying to say something to him...he shut the door...n switched off the light...probably darkness could be a solace...he could lose himself in it...where no one could see him..not even he himself...</font>
I am feeling like... sorry i cant express...😳

Ashu must become a Heartstone to Nidhi and me liking his hardstonic figure right again.. If not him.. then who wud take care of his Nidhi.. ?? Loving this track.. there is also a romance in this track..😛Loved the way DD described Nidhi's caring nature.. n Araadhna ji n others are coming for the dinner.. It wud be a great time together for all.. looking forward to it..
Nidhi has every novel idea to make the children in the ward to take milk... but she herself is not willing to take it.. I think Ashu must give her chocolates... They are not harming in this condition of Nidhi... Or.. ?
Nidhi is aware that Armaan is drinking more these days... but also trying hard to let Ashu think that Mala is not that much bad as she seems.. I think she wud meet Mala next time.. n then may be she gives a proper view abt Mala..
Good dinner scene, with gajar ka halwa.. Armaan knows what he is doing these days.. But is he really making Nishu missing him,.. ?
Good that Nidhi asked for the chocolates.. n what a lovely melting gift she got.. loved it..😉😃
Loved the way she is waiting for the baby girl.. caressing the pink stuff..🤗
Ashu n Armaan are the best buddies.. they know each other's feeling truly.. They know where they cud be wrong.. Thats why Ashu is more worried... He is worried that Armaan may suffer with Mala in his life.. And Armaan is thinking abt a family pic with her at home.. but still confused of what he actually wants ..
The bond that Armaan n Ashu shares is very strong.,. I hope n wish it continues like this.. Love the song that they both used to sing...

Diye jalte hain.. phool khilte hain.. badi mushkil se magar duniya mein dost milte hai..

A true friend loves you in every situation.. takes care of you for you... and gets angry with you that for you only.. Ashu is angry cos he fears that Armaan wont be able to suffer again.. Mala is not Naina.. He has to get this point.. more sooner the best..
And for Armaan.. Like him i also am singing... Tujhse narraz nahi zindagi hairaan hoon main..

Thanks for this chapter Indu di.. Now waiting more to know what happens at dinner.. !

JUST GOT A BREATHER FROM THE NEVER ENDING WORK...DELIGHTED TO READ UR REVIEW...YES U ARE RIGHT, "TIMELY EXIT"OF ARMAAN...AND MARK HOW FREE HE FEELS ON COMING OUT..HE DID NOT YIELD TO MALA'S SEXUAL ADVANCES...BUT WHAT ABOUT EMOTIONS.DOES HE NOT FEEL FOR HER??WILL MALA CHANGE OR ...
MALA IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE TEND TO BE SELF CENTRED N RUTHLESS FOR SUCCESS...N SUCCESS IS SURVIVAL FOR THEM...
IF IT COMES TO CHOOSING, DO U THINK ARMAAN WILL CHOOSE MALA OR ASHU NISHU NIDHI??WHOSE LOVE IS STRONGER...N WHAT DOES ARMAAN NEED??
I GUESS ALL OF U ARE LOVING DR HARDSTONE...BUT HIS CORE IS SOFT NOW...
I LOVED ALL UR PICS, SPECIALLY THOSE OF ANJI SANGEET HALDI TRACK...N ARMAAN ASHU ALWAYS BRING A SMILE ON MY LIPS N A TEAR IN MY EYE...TRUE FRIENDSHIP...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, first of all my sincere apologies for coming in so late here with
my review. You have dedicated the latest
update to me - I am truly humbled with this gesture, but still feel there was
no need for that. I would have anyway
come up with my review - was just tied down a little bit over the weekend.

Ashu in deep turmoil over Nidhi's reports and with her past history of
pain bouts with the big baby - this time it seems a much more difficult
pregnancy. It brought back all those
memories during Nishu's time when she had to endure so much of agony time and
again. The heart condition,
breathlessness, never ending back aches becoz of calcium deficiency - cannot even imagine how she will sail
through this time but hope you will bring in some relief for her. Could imagine Ashu losing his cool when he
returned home reducing Nidhi to tears - very understandable in the
circumstances. Baba calming him down
with his soothing words. But loved how
Nidhi bounced back immediately to her bubbly self.

</p>

Liked the way you are shaping up Mala's character, though she is
rubbing Ashu the wrong way with her repartees.
Her take on their breakfast, the calorie counts and Nidhi's attire all
earning her minus points from Ashu - she is after all from the demanding fashion
industry where such things mean a lot but of course it does not give her any
right to criticize others way of life. I
really pity Armaan who is trying to find his lost love in her - he is swayed
with her attractive personality and finds it difficult to fend off her alluring
advances but at the same time he does not want to leave the security of Ashu's
abode where he has found true solace with the love of Nishu, the care of Nidhi,
the friendship of Ashu and the father figure in Baba. When he comes out of Mala's
flat feeling a sense of relief - that feeling must have added to his self
doubts, whether he is doing the right thing or not. I feel you have already given a hint here that
this relationship may not work out after all but the dinner with the family
will decide her true fate. Really
difficult times for Armaan - this gem of a person who has always given his all
for this family - always bringing in a jovial atmosphere with his sense of
camaraderie. Wish to see him happy again
and come out of this tough phase unscathed.

<p>Loved Nidhi refusing to have the bland food and her fussing over with
milk - could imagine this with a stern Ashu force feeding her. Yes it is difficult to eat healthy food when
someone else is gorging on junk and high calorie food - as Ashu had himself
remarked once during breakfast that how come this unhealthy food is always so
tasty and relished on it. Dr. Dubey
always raising Nidhi to the highest pedestal - she has truly earned that with
her dedication to the family and also to him - tending to him during his
illness and successfully bringing him back on his feet. You have ended the update with Ashu and
Armaan walking down memory lane and remembering a song - yes, their friendship
is truly unmatched.

VEENA I HAVE DEDICATED THIS UPDATE TO U BCOZ UR COMMENTS MAKE MY WRITING COMPLETE...N YOUR VIEWS MATCH MINE...GUESS ITS THE SAME AGE!!
YOU R RIGHT ITS VV TOUGH FOR ARMAAN...THE FATAL ATTRACTION TO MALA..IN WHOM HE SEES NAINA...N YET IS PULLED AWAY BY SOMETHING...IS IT NAINA'S MEMORY..OR HE KNOWS ITS ASHU V/S MALA...ITS A CHOICE THATS TOUGH...N WHAT OF NISHU??WILL HE LIKE ,MALA...N MORE IMPORTANTLY WILL MALA LIKE HIM??
MALA, AS U RIGHTLYSAID HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF VALUES...WILL SHE CHANGE???ONLY TIME WILL TELL...
THE DINNER IS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING AFFAIR...N YES NIDHI WILL SAIL THRU...BUT ITS GONNA BE TOUGH!!!
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu1972

Hi..Indu,

Nice update...I liked that you have dedicated the chapter to Veena..really her comments are awesome...
Mala is irritating..i think she will realise the real values of life when her raport develops with Nidhi..or else she should not be part of our Armaan's life...
I liked the line "Autopsy karva ligiye pack ki"...how would be nidhi's face when she was telling this to Ashu...may be little bit love, anger, irritation everything..
I liked Dubey's words for Nidhi...she has gained all these love respect from such a senior person only by her unconditional love and dedicated service n support to Dubey.

We are not at all bored dear...infact whenever i come infront of PC i check this page...i admit that i am so lazy that will not comment always...
Maaf bhi kardijiye...Aur aap likhthi jaaye and hum padthe jaye...

Thanx chandrika..great to hear from u...yes i too liked that line..was thinking of vidisha when i wrote it..she has a gr8 sense of humour...glad u are not bored...
indu6789 thumbnail
Deepa, jayasree,suvika...kahaan ho bhai???miss u meri jaans 😉
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Aapne pukara aur hum chale aaye...dil hatheli par le aaye re...

how are you Induji 

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Hello .. Weekends not a good time esp when hubby is around