Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very very lovely and wonderful update. Thank you Induji. Eagerly waiting for the next one.
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

hum bore kabhi nahi hoonge .
aap ki vajah se lagta he ki KTLK khatam nahi hua

Thanx dear
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maala clearly told Armaan that she does not like Armaan to stay with Ashu's family...
She did not make good comments about the family too...is Armaan OK with it?  πŸ˜•
More than losing Armaan, I think Ashu did not like the way Maala is behaving with his family and fear would do the same to Armaan also...😲
Nidhi may not like it but as Doctors why are Gynic and Ashu not suggesting to abort the child? Is it not a threat to Nidhi's life???
I like this child like Nidhi and Angry Ashu...πŸ˜ƒ
It is very hard to eat diet food when someone is eating phav bhaji...πŸ˜†
Hope Maala would show her true colors in the dinner and Armaan would know the difference...
I thought Ashu would give choclate for milk but he did not give...so sad...😭 πŸ˜›
Can Armaan resist Maala and be with Ashu...I fear no...only time will tell...

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">Maala clearly told Armaan that she does not like Armaan to stay with Ashu's family...</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">She did not make good comments about the family too...is Armaan OK with it? πŸ˜•</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">More than losing Armaan, I think Ashu did not like the way Maala is behaving with his family and fear would do the same to Armaan also...😲</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">Nidhi may not like it but as Doctors why are Gynic and Ashu not suggesting to abort the child? Is it not a threat to Nidhi's life???</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">I like this child like Nidhi and Angry Ashu...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">It is very hard to eat diet food when someone is eating phav bhaji...πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">Hope Maala would show her true colors in the dinner and Armaan would know the difference...</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">I thought Ashu would give choclate for milk but he did not give...so sad...πŸ˜­πŸ˜›</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4">Can Armaan resist Maala and be with Ashu...I fear no...only time will tell...</font>

THANX ANJANI..U MADE MY DAY...ASHU IS NOT SCARED OF LOSING ARMAAN ...HE S MORE SCARED THAT ARMAAN WILL SUFFER...HE VALUES ARMAAN V GREATLY...
ARMAAN IS SMITTEN BY MALA...AS SHE REMINDS HIM OF NAINA...HE FEELS THE DIFFERENCE..THUS HE DID NOT RECIPROCATE HER OVERTURES...N FELT A FREEDOM WHEN HE CAME OUT...HOW WILL HE REALISE...TIME WILL TELL...
WELL NIDHI HAS MVP.THATS NOT LIFE THREATENING IN ITSELF BUT NEEDS TO BE MANAGED...SHE S IN THE 4 MONTH..N GIVEN HER EMOTIONAL HISTORY , AN ABORTION WILL WRECK HER MORE...YES I AM LIKING DR HARDSTONE...TRYING TO THINK OF A SITUATION WHEN DR HARDSTONE TAKES CHARGE OF NIDHI...MAYBE THE VALENTINES DAY...
WELL HE GAVE HER SOMETHING BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE;););)
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Armaan and Ashu are drifting apart due to MAla...Even Nishu seems to disapprove of his new drinking habits...dekhna hai ki aage kya hota hai

they are not drifting apart...ashu is worried for armaan...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahanaara

Nahi nahi bored bilkul bhi nahi hue hameto besabri se intezar raheta hai update ka.Update bahut hi achchha hai harbar ki tarha.

Thanx jahaanara...aapko achcha laga...shukriya
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Bored ? No never Di...
I will post my review later... You will get it by tomorrow morning😊

Sakhiya aaj hume neend nahi aayegi...
Suna hai bawa ka lamba comment aanewala hai!!!?
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehatanu

very very lovely and wonderful update. Thank you Induji. Eagerly waiting for the next one.

Thanx dearie
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashu did not come to know Nidhi had only half lunch???? πŸ˜ƒ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Sakhiya aaj hume neend nahi aayegi...
Suna hai bawa ka lamba comment aanewala hai!!!?

πŸ€—