Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Indu, I just came from office - was delayed due to unavoidable circumstances. Logged in and read all the comments.  I am extremely sorry for the delay in my review and causing all this unnecessary commotion.  Since you had posted that your next update will be on the 5th I was thinking of posting my review today but  it is quite late now.  I know that at the end of the day you always wait for Bawa, Sony and me.  So will be back tomorrow.   

With much regards - Veena
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, I just came from office - was delayed due to unavoidable circumstances. Logged in and read all the comments. I am extremely sorry for the delay in my review and causing all this unnecessary commotion. Since you had posted that your next update will be on the 5th I was thinking of posting my review today but it is quite late now. I know that at the end of the day you always wait for Bawa, Sony and me. So will be back tomorrow.

With much regards - Veena

Yes veena...you and bawa are vvv special to me..my story could not have been what it is without your insight...
Yes i miss sony...but i know she will return whenever she can...
Where are you deepa??
ssss97 thumbnail
missing ur update to the core and waiting eagerly for it😊
Ashni1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi aunty sorry for late reply
Read all the update ite was super πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Waiting choti ashni hope this time everything will be fine
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drtee

Hi aunty sorry for late reply

Read all the update ite was superπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Waiting choti ashni hope this time everything will be fine

Thanx teena...vv happy that you are liking the story...will update on5 ...love u
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

If the story has a beginning...then it is bound to have an ending na Anjani...πŸ˜† 

Induji...now I am sure Anjani is going to come after me like this.. πŸ˜† 

Angry  I would have but do not know your address naa...Angry
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for 5th feb. Indu ji whats the plan for valentines day???
chandu1972 thumbnail
Hi..Indu..

Your updates were too good..i was facing some problem while logging in to IF so couldnt comment here..
Have a happy n safe journey to Varanasi,

waiting for the 5th..
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu di, enjoy your Varanasi trip... πŸ€—

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
Veenaper thumbnail
Indu, great progression in the story so far. The trip to Paris was very beautiful - you have woven it intricately.  The train ride, the visit to Disney Land, Nidhi shopping and then getting lost - it was extremely scary with Ashu torn between fear and anger, Nishu feeling his mother's absence and crying for her - children are so very receptive to the dangers lurking and Nidhi - lonely and hungry.  Felt like crying at her pitiable condition and could sense Ashu's sense of despair too.  The Heartstone back in action but all his anger dissolving at her almost unconscious state.  Loved all the sweet moments in Paris - but the best part was Ashni and Nishu up on Eiffel Tower - soaking in the beauty of the City of Love.  Nishu getting irritated at the endless shopping was also very funny. Their peaceful picnic in the countryside at Kent and taking leave of their British friends - your narration is always at its best πŸ‘

The flight back home and Nidhi once again experiencing the pregnancy pangs - just hope it is not as painful as the last time. Just cannot bear to see her undergo the same trauma all over again.  Armaan overjoyed at seeing Nishu - yes the little boy has missed home more than his parents. The family bonding and everybody overjoyed at the news - could imagine Dadi Bua shrieking with happiness and ordering Nidhi to give up her duties at the hospital but CV quick to come out in Nidhi's defence. 

You have given a new dimension to Armaan's life - Mala seems to be different but interesting too.  She seems to be the quintessential business woman of today - fiercely independent, highly successful and living life on her own terms. Would love to read more about her - I think her perceptions towards Armaan and life in general will change once she meets Ashni and the family.  But somehow cannot see her cozying up to Nishu as he occupies such a big place in Armaan's life or maybe I am wrong. 

Waiting to see Armaan-Mala track unfold. 
Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago