ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 81

Posted: 10 years ago
Where we love is home..! Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts !!
Indeed an events packed chapter with home coming of the family's most important inmates meeting the other most important ones. 👏 Loved the way you have shown the family together, with Vermas coming  n the big n good news they sensed. Loved every laugh and every emotions.⭐️
Giving away gifts to every member of the family and a lovely atmosphere everywhere. 
Indi di, you were talking abt the peripheral characters.. you have very thoughtfully given the voice and substance to them in this chapter. N i think this will go on.. 
Maxi's talking n telling abt Vermas, CS happy that DB will think abt them too.. Kaka very happily recalling the days how Nidhi used to come before marrige n now Nishu calls him Kakaji. He is all set to take care of Nidhi.. with milk n nutricious food. 
Liked as at one instance, when DB was almost calling CS as " manhoos ' .. but stopped herself on seeing Maxi around.. great !
Nidhi's baby is big again n its a matter to be extra cautious.. All are concerned with Sudhir advising and Baba whispering not to say any thing to Nidhi as Ashu wud have said before. 
Nidhi is happy but a worry is there... as this baby is very important for Ashni.,, gonna give them their lost joy.  
Loved the scene at Ultrasound.. its a very crucial time for both the couples, i can say that...
Loving the way how Ashu is caring for her n so very concerned and eyeing on her every moment. From the journey in plane till late nite .. he is worried for them.. making Nidhi realised that she must give him also some right to take care of both.. 
Its a crucial time.. Hope n wish them the best !
Armaan... A cruel joke that life n destiny has played with him. He is all focused to Mala.. a resembling image of Naina, but a different human being.. He has even checked her FB profile.. which states that she is not at all Naina. His mind n thoughts are revolving around her. Receiving Ashni n Nishu , being at home, being with Mala at the Hotel,, he is only thinking abt her.. n Mala on the contrary is quite different from Naina ? I hope so.. cos her laughs are different n i think her thoughts over love, life and family also differs. Lets see what you wanna give us thru this daastaan...
Nishu the darling kid of all.. an apple of eveyone's eye.. All are happy to have him with them.. N so is Armaan, whose jaan has come back.. 
Ashni are dreaming abt a reality of their life in the form of a chubby pink baby.. though they both know there are tough days ahead.
Loved this chapter Indu Di. Its a collective emotions of everyone with a new look to the life to see..
Waiting to know Ashni getting well with the baby's health.. n Armaan taking things,, with..

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
just read ur update 
its awesome 👍🏼
I want Nidhi to be more fussy and Mischievous, don't like this matured Nidhi...😕
Will get back to all of u from 5 feb...spending some time with my dr ashutosh
Originally posted by Anjani9

I want Nidhi to be more fussy and Mischievous, don't like this matured Nidhi...😕

me neither. 😆 

Originally posted by indu6789

Will get back to all of u from 5 feb...spending some time with my dr ashutosh

Have a great time Induji 
Originally posted by Suvika.

me neither.😆

Have a plan of nidhi turning naughty n ashu hardstone...building up to a climax...but it will build up gradually...however..though nidhi n ashu will return to their original behaviour patterns for a while...they d return to what they are...they have influenced each other tremendously...freud said personalities rub on each other...so ashu has learnt to be fun loving n nidhi mature
Originally posted by indu6789

Have a plan of nidhi turning naughty n ashu hardstone...building up to a climax...but it will build up gradually...however..though nidhi n ashu will return to their original behaviour patterns for a while...they d return to what they are...they have influenced each other tremendously...freud said personalities rub on each other...so ashu has learnt to be fun loving n nidhi mature

No climax for this story...😡
Originally posted by Anjani9

No climax for this story...😡
Yes, we dont wanna head towards a climax...
 Never indeed