Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: snehatanu

It was a very nice update Induji. ashni are coming back, waiting for the next update.

Thanx sneha..love u
indu6789 thumbnail

Thanx tasha
indu6789 thumbnail
Hi floridadoc. How are u???
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indu6789

YesSUVIKA I TOO WANT IT..BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE PORTRAYED NIDHI AS SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE AGOOD VOICE...DO U HAVE ANY IDEA??

let her not sing perfectly. That is OK na. But may be she takes Baba's help and learns one small verse of a song or something like that. She tells baba that she wants to give that as a gift to Ashu... 

I sing quite well actually. Not great but good. My husband doesn't sing well at all. But whenever I get angry at him for some reason, he sings. Tere mast mast do nain...mere dil ka legaye chain...😆

It is so besura that i end up laughing. but still it touches me like nothing else. want Ashu to experience that.

ssss97 thumbnail

THANX...ARMAAN WAS IRRITATED BCOZ MALA WAS NOT MEETING HIM..N HIS DEAL WAS DELAYED..

update kab hain??????
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

MY DEAR DEEPA, PLZ DO NOT DOUBT MY LOVE FOR U...THE WAY U PICK OUT SAINYAAN MOMENTS IS TRULY POIGNANT N AN HONOUR...
THE UPCOMING ARMAN TRACK WILL HIGHLIGHT WHAT WE THINK N FEEL...LETS SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME IS,..
WAITING FOR UR SIGGY

That was for my yaara.. Induji not for you .. I am sorry if you felt bad it was a jest back to my yaara.. 🤗
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

let her not sing perfectly. That is OK na. But may be she takes Baba's help and learns one small verse of a song or something like that. She tells baba that she wants to give that as a gift to Ashu...

I sing quite well actually. Not great but good. My husband doesn't sing well at all. But whenever I get angry at him for some reason, he sings. Tere mast mast do nain...mere dil ka legaye chain...😆

It is so besura that i end up laughing. but still it touches me like nothing else. want Ashu to experience that.

great experience...wow!!!!
I d try to incorporate it somehow...n yes update on 31..n then a break of 5 days..i have to change ends..with hubby..after meeting him after 20 days!!!Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

That was for my yaara.. Induji not for you .. I am sorry if you felt bad it was a jest back to my yaara.. 🤗

Love you...any new vm coming up???
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Love you...any new vm coming up???

My yaara keeping v busy .. Not sending me suggestions .. 😉 😆

I am busy so will see have not even heard the radio in 2 weeks .. That and my yaara my source for songs
floridadoc thumbnail

Hi floridadoc. How are u???

Induji..i am fine...as always enjoyed reading your super awesome update 👍🏼
n pl call me only florida 😊
Eagerly waiting for your update on Friday