Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa17

Take care bro..

i was wondering where i should send my search party..missed u ok i am off now.

Thanks for the wishes Deepali.. haha.. where i wud go from this Forum n specially this wonderful FF 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu1972

Hi..Bawa, what happened...take care of your health...i know there is so cold at Delhi..so take care..

Hi Chandrika Di, nothing, just sum bad weather conditions.. I will be fine soon.. thanks 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Suvika Di, thanks for the wishes 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

get well soon

Thanks Tasha 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: floridadoc

Bawa Bro..Get well soon..Take care..

Thanks Florida, for your wishes 😃
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Thanks for the wishes Deepali.. haha.. where i wud go from this Forum n specially this FF😃

Please see page 90 and 92 and story so far thread 😛
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

MY DEAR DEAR BAWA..GET WELL SOON...TAKE CARE..

Thank you so much Indu Di... mausami hawaayen hain.. tham jaayengi toh i will be fine !
Thanks so much for your wishes.. 😃
I will post my review in a while.,. have read the chapter,,, loved it,, ! 
And love you too 🤗
bawaswift thumbnail
👏
Deepali, its so perfect .. ⭐️👏
No one can show Ashni at London n Oxford, as you have ! Hats Off !!! 👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Lovely view of Eiffel and the parks down 👏
I am reliving my days in London ! 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Indu Di, thank you so much for the treat to Eiffel tower and Disneyland !👏
This update is awesome.. as it has given sweet and sour bits during the trip n picnic ! Loved the sweet memories and have lived the Natural sour event !⭐️
How lovely is this journey, where in the channel way train, we have seen Ashni with Nishu, enjoying first trip with dining to get some Indian atleast.. In the lavish Suite at Paris,, they are so happy,, yet liked the way our Nishu is missing Baba and Chacha.. O this cute lovely thing.. he is so attached to them.. love him 🤗
The star of Ashni's life is twinkling all the way.. loved to see him so excited with such beautiful n lovely view outside.. and not leaving his parents all alone... Saiyyaan 😆😉
Loved Ashu ,, the personal messeur .. taking care of Nidhi, with paining shoulder.. I wish both of them all the very best ! 
😊
Nidhi is so happy with this condition,, that she is ready to leave all the rides at Disneyland and is even ready to be on bed, if she will have to.. 🤗 May God fulfill their wish ! 
O Nishu.. love you .. ! He is a big boy.. n choosing his clothes, but no shirt.. haha Sallu man 😛
And the way he saw Nidhi's pic in Ashu's wallet,, n kissed n made an embarrasing Ashu to kiss that too 😉 ❤️ Nidhi khush.. hum bhi khush 😛
A lovely ride at Eiffel tower ! With Nidhi so excited and Ashu showing her all the Historic buildings from there.. Nishu's attention is so obvious here.. n loved how Ashu took the kid n showed him all ! Loving Nidhi clicking and pecking n purpling Ashu.. jo sudher jaaye, wo biwi hi kya 😉❤️
Ashu has keenly observed how Nidhi's food tastes are changing.. so natural for Nidhi.. At Disneyland, finally Nishu takes the rides and feel so happy in his father's company ! Whisshhh whoosshhh !!!
Loved all the rides and feeling so good that with Nishu,,, Ashu cud feel Nidhi and caressed the same way !!!
Shopping spree for Nidhi continues.. and now the turn for Desert storm for the father n son !
In this so far sweetest journey, a bit of a sour looks so natural ! Hats off Indu Di, you have shown this scene so natural.. it looked as we are watching a calm but a panicked Ashu inside and a crying Nishu,, in the search of Nidhi, who left her place to find them instead 
This happens.. many times , with everyone.. ! Lovely narration !
They are searching Nidhi, with the disney parade going on.. but their mind n hearts are only wanna see a face of Nidhi.. n only Nidhi ! Nidhi also felt so desparate to see both of them.. ! I have loved this scene,, where finally Nidhi is found and Ashu did not say a word there.. but only hired a taxi and took a tired Nidhi into it along with son.. and then asked her .. his anger, his frustration., his heart beats are speaking what he felt for her at that time of search. 
But, what he has found is a starving Nidhi, with low BP and so naturally low blood sugar n in this condition when she did not have anything for hours.. gets instant energy with the intakes given by Ashu n cud now easily understand her hubby's anger, which is full of love only 🤗

Loved to see Nishu saying before bed.. Mama ab kahin nahi jaanaa,
And loved the last scene.. where Ashu opened up his heart to Nidhi..

tum nahi dikhti ho..to lagta hai...saanse ruk gayeein...zindagi thum gayii...sab kuch veeraan ho gayaa"...n nidhi could read his thoughts...

The strong arms have taken the charge with covering his love with security of his arms ! ❤️
Lovely chapter Indu di,, with a scenic view of two beautiful places and a bit of pain during end, resulting in the love more n more taking care of love !!!
Waiting for tomorrow's treat ! Thanks Di 😃