Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update Induji...πŸ‘I thought Mallika would be there...
Will come back here tomorrow...
chandu1972 thumbnail
Dear Indu,

Thanks for your updates...Actually last night itself i read it...but again in the morning i repeated...your last 3-4 updates are taking us to the wonderful land of Ashni's...We are feeling like roaming in London with them...and witnessing the blissful married life of Ashni..

Kabhi Kabhi mujhe lagtha hai.. ke Agar KTLK show aise hi chaltha hoto jaise aap ke story ja rahi hai.. screen per Ashni ko Europe ghoomthe  huye hum dekhte,  Nishu ka chehra Dekhthe, Wo naagin mallika in dono ko dekhke jalke raakh ho jaye,   more than that Nishu, Armaan ka bondgage and baba ka chehre ke khushi sab hame dekhne ko miltha to aur bhi acha hota... But no problem..your narration makes us to visualise us the scenes...Here we are so independent...we can imagine them in our own way...

Liked the speech of Ashu delivered at the convocation ceremony...He dedicated his success to Baba and Nidhi was so right...they both are the main pillars of Ashu..Always Ashu quotes nidhi in his speech...In Bombay, where International Doctor's convention held (before confessing his love to Nidhi), he quoted about an intern who taught him to handle the kid patients, now also he took her name...Indeed nidhi is  a woman  behind the success of Ashu...She completed his family...gave him Nishu...such a cute boy, now another one is on the way...hope Indu you gift them a baby girl...i am thinking that what would be her name...

Indu bas aap likhi jao and hum padthe jaathe...e silsila kabhi khatam na ho...

Bye for today...waitng for next update...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Glad that Ashu can now dissociate London from memories of MAllu.Great update...and as usual waiting for the next update

thanx my dear...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu1972

Dear Indu,

Thanks for your updates...Actually last night itself i read it...but again in the morning i repeated...your last 3-4 updates are taking us to the wonderful land of Ashni's...We are feeling like roaming in London with them...and witnessing the blissful married life of Ashni..

Kabhi Kabhi mujhe lagtha hai.. ke Agar KTLK show aise hi chaltha hoto jaise aap ke story ja rahi hai.. screen per Ashni ko Europe ghoomthe huye hum dekhte, Nishu ka chehra Dekhthe, Wo naagin mallika in dono ko dekhke jalke raakh ho jaye, more than that Nishu, Armaan ka bondgage and baba ka chehre ke khushi sab hame dekhne ko miltha to aur bhi acha hota... But no problem..your narration makes us to visualise us the scenes...Here we are so independent...we can imagine them in our own way...

Liked the speech of Ashu delivered at the convocation ceremony...He dedicated his success to Baba and Nidhi was so right...they both are the main pillars of Ashu..Always Ashu quotes nidhi in his speech...In Bombay, where International Doctor's convention held (before confessing his love to Nidhi), he quoted about an intern who taught him to handle the kid patients, now also he took her name...Indeed nidhi is a woman behind the success of Ashu...She completed his family...gave him Nishu...such a cute boy, now another one is on the way...hope Indu you gift them a baby girl...i am thinking that what would be her name...

Indu bas aap likhi jao and hum padthe jaathe...e silsila kabhi khatam na ho...

Bye for today...waitng for next update...

THANX CHANDRIKA,FOR UR KIND WORDS, GLAD U ARE ABLE TO VISUALISE ASHNI...WELL MY STORY IS AN EXTENSION OF THE SERIAL..IN NO WAY CAN I COMPETE WITH ITS WROTER WHO WAS TRULY BRILLIANT,..AND THAT IS THE REASON THIS SHOW HAS CAPTIVATED US..N OFFCOURSE SKK KK IN THEIR BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES...
I HAVE ONLY TWO COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE ORIGINAL STORY...1)WHY WAS ARMAAN REMOVED FROM THE SHOW
2)WHY WAS MALLIKA'S CHARACTER BUTCHERED
BUT THEN THE CRUEL SWORD OF TRP...THAT WAS PROBABLY THE VILLAIN
WRITTING HERE IS SO EASY, I HAVE NEITHER TO PAY THE ACTORS,NOR WORRY ABOUT TRP OR CENSOR...HENCE THE STORY IS WHAT WE ADORE...WISH TRP SYSTEM ENDS SO THAT WE GET MORE SHOWS AS KTLK
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Fantabulous update writerji..

It was an eraser of all the old memories.
hopefully the ghost named mallika does not surface again

Thanx deepa..i do not think mallu d resurface...
Will visit the thread soon..thanks for updating..
Any new vm??
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasvir677

fabulous update

love u indu ji, u take my pic into thoughts of ashu.

best part of update is that malika's memories are completely washed away from ashu's mind.As no one can come b/w ashni.They are made for each other only.

Yes mallika is nowhere...n your tea pic is so nice that i felt like sipping it
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this sweet update Indu ji. Miss our AshNi so much.

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

THANX CHANDRIKA,FOR UR KIND WORDS, GLAD U ARE ABLE TO VISUALISE ASHNI...WELL MY STORY IS AN EXTENSION OF THE SERIAL..IN NO WAY CAN I COMPETE WITH ITS WROTER WHO WAS TRULY BRILLIANT,..AND THAT IS THE REASON THIS SHOW HAS CAPTIVATED US..N OFFCOURSE SKK KK IN THEIR BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES...
I HAVE ONLY TWO COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE ORIGINAL STORY...1)WHY WAS ARMAAN REMOVED FROM THE SHOW
2)WHY WAS MALLIKA'S CHARACTER BUTCHERED
BUT THEN THE CRUEL SWORD OF TRP...THAT WAS PROBABLY THE VILLAIN
WRITTING HERE IS SO EASY, I HAVE NEITHER TO PAY THE ACTORS,NOR WORRY ABOUT TRP OR CENSOR...HENCE THE STORY IS WHAT WE ADORE...WISH TRP SYSTEM ENDS SO THAT WE GET MORE SHOWS AS KTLK

A fabulous review Chandrika Di.. πŸ‘missed you so much πŸ˜Š
Indu Di., you have rightly said.. the TRPs have made the show more like that... I too missed Armaan so much.. but glad that he is a crucial part of your Stupendous story ahead !
πŸ‘

indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

<font color="#6600FF">Thank you for this sweet update Indu ji. Miss our AshNi so much.

</font>

Thanx rajni...loved the shot...want to sing rimjhim rimjhim..runjhun runjhun..bheegi bheegi rut me..tum hum hum tum...
Love u ..n your love for ktlk
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Induji...next update kab??