ashni bas ashn4pg147 dukh to apna saathi hai....... - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Induji .. I had to make that VM once I heard the song on radio

.. I don't watch movies but for that I have my yaara..for song suggestions 
Originally posted by Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc">Induji, The baby will be big???</font>
i suppose so...easy pregnancy will be boring...maybe something different...ashu has to care for nidhi like crazy...m doing research!!!
Induji, is it safe to airtravel during initial days of pregnancy??
How are you managing frequent updates?? Bow to your effort...feel so nice when I find your update end of day...it is a stress buster...👏
Yes Induji .. Aapke fast updates ka Raaz batayee

<font color="#ff00cc">How are you managing frequent updates?? Bow to your effort...feel so nice when I find your update end of day...it is a stress buster...👏</font>

Thanx...its because i love ashni...n u all...
Yes flying is not v safe..the take off n touch down..thats why ashu will get her in a direct flt
Originally posted by deepa17

Yes Induji .. Aapke fast updates ka Raaz batayee

Remember ashu asking nidhi"tum ek saath kitni auratein ho...tumhe yeh taaqat kaun deta hai"?? N nidhi says"aapka pyaar...aur kaun"!!
THATS MY ANSWER..LOVEFOR ASHNI N LOVE FOR ALL OF U
Will Armaan remain single???

<font color="#ff00cc">Will Armaan remain single???</font>
deepa n i , both know of people like armaan...i tooo firmly believe..love comes once in a lifetime..."ZINDAGI ME PYAAR EK BAAR HOTA HAI, JO BAAD ME HOTA HAI ,WOH SAMJHAUTA HOTA HAI",...i personally do not feel armaan will be the kind to enter a compromise...but lets see...a track with much more of him is coming up...
Originally posted by indu6789

deepa n i , both know of people like armaan...i tooo firmly believe..love comes once in a lifetime..."ZINDAGI ME PYAAR EK BAAR HOTA HAI, JO BAAD ME HOTA HAI ,WOH SAMJHAUTA HOTA HAI",...i personally do not feel armaan will be the kind to enter a compromise...but lets see...a track with much more of him is coming up...

Induji .. That person even has his own family but still he leaves with his friend and when we have to invite that fly for a party he is included in that invite...

May be Aarman will get someone .. Because in the twilight years you need a partner..😊 

Will leave to the creatives Induji