Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Episode FavBitsies: 06.01.2014

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1)RATAN FEEDING VEERA! RATAN FEEDING VEERA! ๐Ÿฅณ
2)The silent "conversation" that took place between VeeBa. ๐Ÿคฃ
3)Baldev's reluctance to even utter out his mistake (or even a sorry) ๐Ÿ˜† & Ranvi's 'What the...' look  ๐Ÿคฃ and his forgiving nature ๐Ÿค—
4)The color draining off Ranvi's face when Veera talked about his acceptance for marriage. ๐Ÿคฃ
5)SS's comparison of Karan to a golden eggs laying murga. ๐Ÿคฃ
6)The smile wearing off Ranvi's face on knowing why the ladies were actually in his house. ๐Ÿคฃ
7)The 'kaha phaas gaya mein' look on Ranvi's face when getting bombarded with proposals. ๐Ÿคฃ
8)The happiness on Ratan's face. Chaiji was right. It was nice seeing her smile...
9)...too bad the happiness got punctured by Veera's presence. That moment was fantastically emoted by Sneha. And that hauntingly beautiful music that accompanied the moment just made it awesome.

Some Thoughts:
The ending of today's episode gave me hope that tomorrow is going to be daddy parda phaasing episode. Alas, the precap poured water in those hopes. ๐Ÿฅฑ Seriously, how long will it be before the ultimate half-sibling revelation? ๐Ÿค”

Show Stealer: Ranvi. ๐Ÿ˜† The way his expressions were oscillating in a comical manner, kudos to Shivin! 

Ep Rating: 8.5/10

Lots of love,
TVL. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the epi now on TV

Nice epi, to start with Ratan was so happy knwoing Ranvi is getting married, it was nice to see her happy, then the VeeBa scene Veera reminded Baldev to apologise to Ranvi,.. he apologised he told Ranvi not to tell anyone that he apologised๐Ÿ˜† Veera made Baldev lose again then Baldev is talkign to himself how he will teach Veera a lesson, Surjeet singh called him he shouted the minute he saw it was Surjeet Singh, he quickly apologised why does he cal Surjeet Parji Surjeet is so old he should call him tayaji or chachaji๐Ÿ˜† then Surjeet singh and Baldev Convo was hillarious he asked help from Surjeet singh to make him sarpanch.. then Surjeet singh reminded him about  Karan... I dont think Baldev will be Sarpanch... then hopefully he will realise Surjeet Singh is bad he needs to stay away from him.

Ratan and Chaiji scene was nice also... RanVeera scenes was cute also.. Ranvi coming home seeing all the people his expressions were spot on... so amazing... then he was about to Beeji will choose Veera interupted,.. then he said Veera will chose... them ladies and their daughters all came running aww Ranvi is popular... Ratan and Ranvi scene was really emotional.. precap was very sad Ranvi crying๐Ÿ˜ญ ...so sad ot see him cry CVs please dont make Ranvi cry I want to see happy scenes of Ranvi

Shivin was amazing loved his expressions

Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ranvi's kahan phas gaya mein was awsome.. gunjan put him in real mess. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. but he needs to confess his feeling to someone... atleast to chaiji.. i wonder why noone knows whom he likes.. thats too much of ignorance in part of all the women in his house..they have loaded him with problems and not understanding what he wants.. but yet he is not complaining..
atleast he seems happy with gunjan.. but now he will get heart break there also..
veera has to hold him before he breaks down.. generally lead heroine ka yeh halat hota hai jo ranvi ka ho raha hai..but surely eventually he will get all the happiness in his life..this is just the testing stage..

baldev was very cute in his sorry.. i hate surjeet singh.. i want him and veera to teach this SS a lesson in life..

precap made me feel like crying.. shivin is improving by the day ..
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratavyas

ranvi's kahan phas gaya mein was awsome.. gunjan put him in real mess. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. but he needs to confess his feeling to someone... atleast to chaiji.. i wonder why noone knows whom he likes.. thats too much of ignorance in part of all the women in his house..they have loaded him with problems and not understanding what he wants.. but yet he is not complaining..

atleast he seems happy with gunjan.. but now he will get heart break there also..
veera has to hold him before he breaks down.. generally lead heroine ka yeh halat hota hai jo ranvi ka ho raha hai..but surely eventually he will get all the happiness in his life..this is just the testing stage..

baldev was very cute in his sorry.. i hate surjeet singh.. i want him and veera to teach this SS a lesson in life..

This is why Gunjan is the perfect girl for him. ๐Ÿ˜† 

That is a good point. But see, Ranvi is very good at keeping secrets. Remember in bachpan, how he ran off to find his father in the city and no one even got an indication of it? And the trend continues even today! No one knows he is a Sufi singer. Veera doesnt know that the land has been mortgaged. So I doubt anyone has caught on to his feelings for Gunjan, except for Dalbeer, and that's only because he is out and about with him in the fields. ๐Ÿค”

And yes, totally looking forward to the SS bhajafoying days that are coming. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me too think Ratan will disclose Sarpanch Ji ka asliyat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Nice post
Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago
shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratavyas

hey somewhere I read tht ranvi will disclose his feelings for gunjan in front of veera and she vl help him out..
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

I saw the epi now on TV

Nice epi, to start with Ratan was so happy knwoing Ranvi is getting married, it was nice to see her happy, then the VeeBa scene Veera reminded Baldev to apologise to Ranvi,.. he apologised he told Ranvi not to tell anyone that he apologised๐Ÿ˜† Veera made Baldev lose again then Baldev is talkign to himself how he will teach Veera a lesson, Surjeet singh called him he shouted the minute he saw it was Surjeet Singh, he quickly apologised why does he cal Surjeet Parji Surjeet is so old he should call him tayaji or chachaji๐Ÿ˜† then Surjeet singh and Baldev Convo was hillarious he asked help from Surjeet singh to make him sarpanch.. then Surjeet singh reminded him about  Karan... I dont think Baldev will be Sarpanch... then hopefully he will realise Surjeet Singh is bad he needs to stay away from him. 

I was wondering the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜† I guess Baldev wanted to put me on "equal" standing, which is even more hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†

The day Baldev becomes Sarpanch is the day I will actually do my work on time. ๐Ÿ˜† So the probability is very less. ๐Ÿ˜† I like how the story is developing. Some serials concentrate on developing one track at a time. Veera is the only serial, right now I think, that is paving way to a lot of tracks. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Ratan and Chaiji scene was nice also... RanVeera scenes was cute also.. Ranvi coming home seeing all the people his expressions were spot on... so amazing... then he was about to Beeji will choose Veera interupted,.. then he said Veera will chose... them ladies and their daughters all came running aww Ranvi is popular... Ratan and Ranvi scene was really emotional.. precap was very sad Ranvi crying๐Ÿ˜ญ ...so sad ot see him cry CVs please dont make Ranvi cry I want to see happy scenes of Ranvi  

Shivin was amazing loved his expressions True that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The silent conversation between Baldev and Veera was hilarious. I'm surprised that Veera listened to Baldev and kept quiet about the real reason behind his apology. 
I think Baldev will land himself in big trouble by seeking Surjit's help but I don't fault him since I believe even Baldev is not aware of just how bad Surjit is. 

Ranvi's face when he walked into a room full of women was priceless, poor guy didn't know what was going on and had no place to run. I think he would have said anything to have some breathing room 

I do not blame Ranvi one bit for losing his temper with Ratan, I've been wonderinrg what took him so long given how she has treated Veera and wastes no opportunity to bash her. I feel bad for Ranvi, he is caught in between two of the most important women in his life and he cannot just abandon Veera to make his mother happy. Ratan needs to realize in addition to Sampooran's dreams, there was the responsibility he left behind for his son to take care of Veera, his sister. No one has snatched anything from Ratan, she is doing so herself. If she really wants to be a part of finding a bride for Ranvi then work with Veera who will surely have no objection to this. Veera has as much right as Ratan does to find the right girl for Ranvi.