Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Episode FavBitsies: 06.01.2014

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
1)RATAN FEEDING VEERA! RATAN FEEDING VEERA! PartyDancing
2)The silent "conversation" that took place between VeeBa. ROFL
3)Baldev's reluctance to even utter out his mistake (or even a sorry) LOL & Ranvi's 'What the...' look  ROFL and his forgiving nature Hug
4)The color draining off Ranvi's face when Veera talked about his acceptance for marriage. ROFL
5)SS's comparison of Karan to a golden eggs laying murga. ROFL
6)The smile wearing off Ranvi's face on knowing why the ladies were actually in his house. ROFL
7)The 'kaha phaas gaya mein' look on Ranvi's face when getting bombarded with proposals. ROFL
8)The happiness on Ratan's face. Chaiji was right. It was nice seeing her smile...
9)...too bad the happiness got punctured by Veera's presence. That moment was fantastically emoted by Sneha. And that hauntingly beautiful music that accompanied the moment just made it awesome.

Some Thoughts:
The ending of today's episode gave me hope that tomorrow is going to be daddy parda phaasing episode. Alas, the precap poured water in those hopes. Sleepy Seriously, how long will it be before the ultimate half-sibling revelation? Ermm

Show Stealer: Ranvi. LOL The way his expressions were oscillating in a comical manner, kudos to Shivin! 

Ep Rating: 8.5/10

Lots of love,
TVL. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramshruarvishubhi_sAisha15Vinder90Fr0zenKambakthIshqPrii..pluviophile.sonu-monuasfikibiwiSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I saw the epi now on TV

Nice epi, to start with Ratan was so happy knwoing Ranvi is getting married, it was nice to see her happy, then the VeeBa scene Veera reminded Baldev to apologise to Ranvi,.. he apologised he told Ranvi not to tell anyone that he apologisedLOL Veera made Baldev lose again then Baldev is talkign to himself how he will teach Veera a lesson, Surjeet singh called him he shouted the minute he saw it was Surjeet Singh, he quickly apologised why does he cal Surjeet Parji Surjeet is so old he should call him tayaji or chachajiLOL then Surjeet singh and Baldev Convo was hillarious he asked help from Surjeet singh to make him sarpanch.. then Surjeet singh reminded him about  Karan... I dont think Baldev will be Sarpanch... then hopefully he will realise Surjeet Singh is bad he needs to stay away from him.

Ratan and Chaiji scene was nice also... RanVeera scenes was cute also.. Ranvi coming home seeing all the people his expressions were spot on... so amazing... then he was about to Beeji will choose Veera interupted,.. then he said Veera will chose... them ladies and their daughters all came running aww Ranvi is popular... Ratan and Ranvi scene was really emotional.. precap was very sad Ranvi cryingCry ...so sad ot see him cry CVs please dont make Ranvi cry I want to see happy scenes of Ranvi

Shivin was amazing loved his expressions

Edited by Anam Ali - 06 January 2014 at 4:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ranvi's kahan phas gaya mein was awsome.. gunjan put him in real mess. LOLLOL.. but he needs to confess his feeling to someone... atleast to chaiji.. i wonder why noone knows whom he likes.. thats too much of ignorance in part of all the women in his house..they have loaded him with problems and not understanding what he wants.. but yet he is not complaining..
atleast he seems happy with gunjan.. but now he will get heart break there also..
veera has to hold him before he breaks down.. generally lead heroine ka yeh halat hota hai jo ranvi ka ho raha hai..but surely eventually he will get all the happiness in his life..this is just the testing stage..

baldev was very cute in his sorry.. i hate surjeet singh.. i want him and veera to teach this SS a lesson in life..

precap made me feel like crying.. shivin is improving by the day ..

S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

ranvi's kahan phas gaya mein was awsome.. gunjan put him in real messLOLLOL.. but he needs to confess his feeling to someone... atleast to chaiji.. i wonder why noone knows whom he likes.. thats too much of ignorance in part of all the women in his house..they have loaded him with problems and not understanding what he wants.. but yet he is not complaining..
atleast he seems happy with gunjan.. but now he will get heart break there also..
veera has to hold him before he breaks down.. generally lead heroine ka yeh halat hota hai jo ranvi ka ho raha hai..but surely eventually he will get all the happiness in his life..this is just the testing stage..

baldev was very cute in his sorry.. i hate surjeet singh.. i want him and veera to teach this SS a lesson in life..

This is why Gunjan is the perfect girl for him. LOL 

That is a good point. But see, Ranvi is very good at keeping secrets. Remember in bachpan, how he ran off to find his father in the city and no one even got an indication of it? And the trend continues even today! No one knows he is a Sufi singer. Veera doesnt know that the land has been mortgaged. So I doubt anyone has caught on to his feelings for Gunjan, except for Dalbeer, and that's only because he is out and about with him in the fields. Ermm

And yes, totally looking forward to the SS bhajafoying days that are coming. Evil Smile

Sasha_Yuvreen

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Me too think Ratan will disclose Sarpanch Ji ka asliyatThumbs Up
Nice post

Edited by KambakthIshq - 06 January 2014 at 11:44am

S.H.I.E.L.D.

shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

ranvi's kahan phas gaya mein was awsome.. gunjan put him in real mess. LOLLOL.. but he needs to confess his feeling to someone... atleast to chaiji.. i wonder why noone knows whom he likes.. thats too much of ignorance in part of all the women in his house..they have loaded him with problems and not understanding what he wants.. but yet he is not complaining..

hey somewhere I read tht ranvi will disclose his feelings for gunjan in front of veera and she vl help him out..

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I edited my comment

S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

I saw the epi now on TV

Nice epi, to start with Ratan was so happy knwoing Ranvi is getting married, it was nice to see her happy, then the VeeBa scene Veera reminded Baldev to apologise to Ranvi,.. he apologised he told Ranvi not to tell anyone that he apologisedLOL Veera made Baldev lose again then Baldev is talkign to himself how he will teach Veera a lesson, Surjeet singh called him he shouted the minute he saw it was Surjeet Singh, he quickly apologised why does he cal Surjeet Parji Surjeet is so old he should call him tayaji or chachajiLOL then Surjeet singh and Baldev Convo was hillarious he asked help from Surjeet singh to make him sarpanch.. then Surjeet singh reminded him about  Karan... I dont think Baldev will be Sarpanch... then hopefully he will realise Surjeet Singh is bad he needs to stay away from him. 

I was wondering the same thing. LOL I guess Baldev wanted to put me on "equal" standing, which is even more hilarious. LOL

The day Baldev becomes Sarpanch is the day I will actually do my work on time. LOL So the probability is very less. LOL I like how the story is developing. Some serials concentrate on developing one track at a time. Veera is the only serial, right now I think, that is paving way to a lot of tracks. Clap 

Ratan and Chaiji scene was nice also... RanVeera scenes was cute also.. Ranvi coming home seeing all the people his expressions were spot on... so amazing... then he was about to Beeji will choose Veera interupted,.. then he said Veera will chose... them ladies and their daughters all came running aww Ranvi is popular... Ratan and Ranvi scene was really emotional.. precap was very sad Ranvi cryingCry ...so sad ot see him cry CVs please dont make Ranvi cry I want to see happy scenes of Ranvi  

Shivin was amazing loved his expressions True that! Big smile

Go to top