Ankita Sharma is Sanaya's Lucky Charm - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Sorry but Sanaya was very popular from her first leading lady role in MJHT as Gunjan.

Sanaya was popular but Rati won all the awards n praises

But sanaya was also popular but not to this extent.
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

Sanaya was popular but Rati won all the awards n praises

But sanaya was also popular but not to this extent.

yeah  and  sanaya  was  popular  and  a  fantastic  actor  in  IPK  also,  still  she  never  got  what  she  deserved🥱
@TM,   welll  i  completely  disagree ,  sanaya  is  a  lucky charm  of  her  own,  she  dont  need  ankita  as  her  lucky  charm🥱
I don't think we can give credit to Ankita for the chemistry between Sanaya and Ashish. Its Sanz and Ashish who deserves that credit. We should give credit where it is due!!! 

Sanaya does not need Ankita as a lucky charm to create sizzling chemistry, she and Ashish did their part as extremely talented actors to make that chemistry sizzle.!

Ankita or no Ankita would have no effect  no Sanaya and Ashish's chemistry or even on her brilliant acting!
Edited by lylow - 10 years ago
It's the PH that is the lucky charm of these actors!! 😊

Shreya
To me in the launch party segment there was a group pic of all the girls together with Sanaya, Ankita next to each other!! They both looked happy !! 😊

Shreya
Originally posted by lylow

I don't think we can give credit to Ankita for the chemistry between Sanaya and Ashish. Its Sanz and Ashish who deserves that credit. We should give credit where it is due!!! 

Sanaya does not need Ankita as a lucky charm to create sizzling chemistry, she and Ashish did their part as extremely talented actors to make that chemistry sizzle.!

Ankita or no Ankita would have no effect  no Sanaya and Ashish's chemistry or even on her brilliant acting!
😆 in fact Ankita is lucky that she got this cameo,bt i m impressed yesterday..she was perfectly in the character..
hehehe nd Ashish is damn hot!
Originally posted by tushky11

😆 in fact Ankita is lucky that she got this cameo,bt i m impressed yesterday..she was perfectly in the character..
hehehe nd Ashish is damn hot!
Ankita has done a good job. I have not seen ANY of her previous works and didnt even know her before, but I would say she is doing a darn good job as a vamp. You can't help but hate Laila.😈And I already love HATING her...
Agree with u...

Edited by Punya13 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lylow

Ankita has done a good job. I have not seen ANY of her previous works and didnt even know her before, but I would say she is doing a darn good job as a vamp. You can't help but hate Laila.😈And I already love HATING her...
the first ever show i fell in lv is  IPK ,as the leads were xtremely impressive,so wid the storyline nd all the characters including Laxmi Ji😆
nd now in luv wid RR⭐️,started watching only for Sanz❤️ bt very much impressed wid the story,concept,lead pair,promos evrything😆,dont care abt other hurdles😆...waiting for PaRud eyelocking sessions
😆 i knw Laila is made to hate..
Edited by tushky11 - 10 years ago
Even if its a fun note, the rules of the forum do not allow bringing in Sanaya's previous shows into discussions or bringing in people who are not related to Rangrasiya show.

For more info, kindly refer here : Rangrasiya and General Rules and FAQ Thread - Read Before Posting

Topic Closed
-RR DT