Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PEWIND

FUN POST:

I am sure 70% of RangRasiyaians are IPKKNDS FAN without doubt they are!! hip hip hurray to those fans coz i am one of them

GUYYSSS

I realised that ankita is sanaya's lucky charm when it comes to creating chemistry with her co-star... 

We all know that sanaya and barun created magic with ippkndπŸ‘ n  now in a span of 5 episodes we saw ashish and sanaya mindblowing chemistry...😳😳😳

Guess wat guys credits goes to ankita sharma...hahahahhaπŸ˜›

WHY???  you may ask

Here is my answer...
Barun was with ankita sharma in baat hamaari paaki he was "touched by her" (her matlab ankita sharma) n after that ipkknd happen for barun..n the chemistry btwn them was epic  now in the same show Rangrasiya Rudra was "with"  and "touched" by Ankita...and as we all can see rudra-parvati is superhit in just a span of 5 days and guyss i have a strong feeling yeh show superduper hit hoga!!! :))))))))) RANGRASIYA ROCKS!!! 

P/S Loving all the bg tunes mindblwing

Like like like karo if u think im kinda right..

@bold - since this is a fun post,  i will try not to get offended
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goguma

@bold - since this is a fun post,  i will try not to get offended

Thanks yaar
It is not meant to be offensive seriously Im sorry if u felt bad . Sanaya is rocking 4eva n eva πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
i dont beleive in lucky charm destiny n all dese kind of stuff ...i think ppl become famous n get work not cauz of wid whom dey work but wid wat kind of work dey do !
but still if ny1 want to call it a lucky charm 
den
i think wen it comes to sanaya , she is d lucky charm for everyone around her 
did a show wid mohit , he was a hit at dat tym , many girls loved him 
did a show wid barun , n he achieved wat no other actor on tv achieved 
did a show wid farhan , well he was ...let it be 
did a show wid anuj , n he got more fans 
doing a show wid ashish , just a week has passed n he is getting so many positive feedbacks 

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail

Thanks yaar
It is not meant to be offensive seriously Im sorry if u felt bad . Sanaya is rocking 4eva n eva πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i feel bad for u for not seeing that sanaya is her own lucky charm ..  
PEWIND thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

i dont beleive in lucky charm destiny n all dese kind of stuff ...i think ppl become famous n get work not cauz of wid whom dey work but wid wat kinf od work dey do !
but still if ny1 want to call it a lucky charm 
den
i think wen it comes to sanaya , she is d lucky charm for everyone around her 
dis a show wid mohit , he was a hit at dat tym , many girls loved him 
did a show wid barun , n he achieved wat no other actor on tv achieved 
did a show wid farhan , well he was ...let it be 
did a show wid anuj , n he got more fans 
doing a show wid ashish , just a week has passed n he is getting so many positive feedbacks 

agreed yaar..i was just making a fun post based on my observation not demeaning sanaya 's capability as an actor in any way...if u felt offended my apologies yaar,,SANAYA IRANI is inspirational!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LazyBing thumbnail
I wish that happens but I dont think Sanaya needs a lucky charm..she is enough for herself lol😳 n we all know that the chemistery between PaRud will rock but seeing laila and Rudras intimate scene today broke my heartπŸ₯Ί
ankitamishra201 thumbnail

agreed yaar..i was just making a fun post based on my observation not demeaning sanaya 's capability as an actor in any way...if u felt offended my apologies yaar,,SANAYA IRANI is inspirational!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nope i did laugh after reading ur post , d way u made d connection ...
i just gave my point of view ...
not at all got offended by ur post 

PEWIND thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

I wish that happens but I dont think Sanaya needs a lucky charm..she is enough for herself lol😳 n we all know that the chemistery between PaRud will rock but seeing laila and Rudras intimate scene today broke my heartπŸ₯Ί

Mine tooo .. i was like haha he is so gonna reject her par yeh to ulta hi hogaya ..so made this post to kinda divert my thought..LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with ankitamishra.sanaya is the lucky charm for her every co star.post is so funny.Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but Sanaya was very popular from her first leading lady role in MJHT as Gunjan.