Ankita Sharma is Sanaya's Lucky Charm

Posted: 10 years ago
FUN POST:

I am sure 70% of RangRasiyaians are IPKKNDS FAN without doubt they are!! hip hip hurray to those fans coz i am one of them

GUYYSSS

I realised that ankita is sanaya's lucky charm when it comes to creating chemistry with her co-star... 

We all know that sanaya and barun created magic with ippkndπŸ‘ n  now in a span of 5 episodes we saw ashish and sanaya mindblowing chemistry...😳😳😳

Guess wat guys credits goes to ankita sharma...hahahahhaπŸ˜›

WHY???  you may ask

Here is my answer...
Barun was with ankita sharma in baat hamaari paaki he was "touched by her" (her matlab ankita sharma) n after that ipkknd happen for barun..n the chemistry btwn them was epic  now in the same show Rangrasiya Rudra was "with"  and "touched" by Ankita...and as we all can see rudra-parvati is superhit in just a span of 5 days and guyss i have a strong feeling yeh show superduper hit hoga!!! :))))))))) RANGRASIYA ROCKS!!! 

P/S Loving all the bg tunes mindblwing

Like like like karo if u think im kinda right..

Edited by PEWIND - 10 years ago

idk what are u talking about but one thing i know is that Sanaya is her own lucky charm..the girl doesn't need any lucky charm to  creat a magical chemistry with her co-star... πŸ˜ƒ

I am sure 70% of RangRasiyaians are IPKKNDS FAN without doubt they are!! 🀣🀣
Me too
πŸ˜• uhhh the chemistry between rudra and paro was evident much before ankita 'touched' him.
lolz. Ur post
but. I must say ankita is so perfect
Originally posted by SanayaFlawless

idk what are u talking about but one thing i know is that Sanaya is her own lucky charm..the girl doesn't need any lucky charm to  creat a magical chemistry with her co-star... πŸ˜ƒ

agreed yaar!!! sanaya is magic be it with mohit barun or ashish! just made a fun post based on my observation..😊
Originally posted by babycakes23

lolz. Ur post
but. I must say ankita is so perfect

she is so gorgeous..wanna see how he character unfolds when rudra falls in love with paro
Edited by PEWIND - 10 years ago

Frankly, that's a very twisted way of stating it!!πŸ˜† Not to mention a stretch of imagination..
Originally posted by PEWIND

agreed yaar!!! sanaya is magic be it with mohit barun or ashish! just made a fun post based on my observation..😊
i understand ..loved your post and plzz keep enjyoing the show n leila  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Shayna16

πŸ˜• uhhh the chemistry between rudra and paro was evident much before ankita 'touched' him.
was just kidding around..but yup their chemistry was evident wayyy bfr ankita's scene..it was there since day 1 without doubt..Sanaya is brilliant  and fantastic actress..she is my most fav tele-actress :))))))