Posted: 10 years ago
Madhuri's not being too appreciated for her performance.
Perhaps a little rusty from her time away?
Originally posted by MR.KooL

its really good to see Vijay Raaz getting praise from the critics for his performance..๐Ÿ‘ he is really a good actor...๐Ÿ‘
ohh vijay raj one of my fav comedy actor..i watched  Run many times only for his scenes๐Ÿ˜† Glad he getting praise these type of actors deserve some appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by D3_4life

it was obvious that it'll have a slow start coz its competitor Yaariyan had a better buzz & music that'll take young generation in theaters , i believe Dedh ishqiya will pick up from tomorrow now after the reviews are out. 
yes it will definetly pick up in upcoming days other movies reviews are very poor only songs dekhne koi thode jayega๐Ÿ˜› here everything from acting to story is getting praise koi nahi toh dadaji types log toh jayenge hi๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _BullsEye_

ohh vijay raj one of my fav comedy actor..i watched  Run many times only for his scenes๐Ÿ˜† Glad he getting praise these type of actors deserve some appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š

bingo... he was too good in Run... especially this scene was laughter riot ๐Ÿ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UQAmEtl2dII[/YOUTUBE]
watched n loved it... better than Ishqiya..
great cast...wonderful performances and what dialogues man, what dialogues!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am not sure if I can watch movies with such heavy poetry and Urdu because it goes over my head. 
Didn't like Ishqiya. 

๐Ÿค” 
So excited for Madz, she is gonna rock for sure!
She is getting amazing reviews for her performance.
J @jiteshpillaai

So what's the news on Dedh ishqiyya. How good is my Madhuri dixit. Quickly say?

Heheh this is so cute!

Originally posted by JodhaBai

Madhuri's not being too appreciated for her performance.
Perhaps a little rusty from her time away?

where you get that from? all reviews and public responses are full of praises.
Madz gets amazing reviews for DI, Here is an other one! You go lady!
The verdict on Abhishek Chaubey's bold film Dedh Ishqiya is out. Critics have extolled it as a "genuinely smart film", "deliciously dark film", "rich cinematic experience" and "a gripping fare". Audiences have loved it too. The accolades make it a perfect comeback for Madhuri Dixit.

Seen on the big screen in a lead role after a gap of seven years, the 46-year-old actress made an impressive attempt as a fading begum named Begum Para in the movie.

Madhuri's chemistry with actress Huma Qureshi has got more accolades compared to her jodi with Naseeruddin Shah.

One of the critics even said there was more chemistry between Madhuri and Huma as compared to Madhuri and Naseeruddin Shah.

Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, who reprised their roles of Khalujaan and Babban respectively from Ishqiya, also won many hearts. Of course, Huma has proved that her work in Gangs of Wasseypur was not a flash in the pan.

In an industry where colleagues do not praise each other's work often, film fraternity members like Aditi Rao Hydari, Mini Mathur and Sandhya Mridul have showered loads of praise on the entire cast and crew.

Aditi Rao tweeted: "Babban and Khalu should get jodi of the year- fantastic twosome. Arshad is a champion - respect!"

Mini Mathur described Dedh Ishqiya as "fabulous!"

"Funny and thrilling, poetic and lyrical. Brilliant performances by Naseer saab and Arshad, who is a class act," Mathur, seen in "I Me Aur Main", wrote on her Twitter handle.

Sandhya tweeted she has not "seen a pair with this magic since Sholay - Dharamji (Dharmendra) and Amitabh Bachchan. Brilliance from Arshad and Naseer saab again in Dedh Ishqiya!"

Dedh Ishqiya has wowed the cinegoers as well. Some of the viewers, who have already seen the film, too took to Twitter to praise the film.

Amit Ashar: "Huma take a bow ma'am! Super work! Absolutely loved the film!"

Khurram Ashraf: "Never thought any film could beat Gangs of Wasseypur, but Dedh Ishqiya did it. You rocked it Huma."

Harsh Jain: "Superb Performances by all. Madhuri looked beautiful, Arshad as Babban and Huma as Muniya were too good."

Fariha Khalid: "Madhuri's job outstanding in Dedh Ishqiya. Brilliant movie. Much much better than the last one. Arshad, well done!"

Shyamal Vallabhjee: "When the on screen magic between Arshad and Naseeruddin Shah shadows the beauty of Madhuri, you know you are in for a cinematic treat."

Aalif Surti: Everything that new age Indian cinema has been trying, Abhishek Chaubey gets it right.