Little Ruhi...Show Stealer..today...

Posted: 10 years ago
This little one Ruhi must be around 5 or 6 max...

The way little one acted today brought tears in my eyes...

Thw way she ran towards her dad and the way she wanted him in her life was awesome...

Last scene where she hugs her dad and says she wants to live with him...is jst...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really hate such parents...

why should kids suffer for what thy have done...

Kudos to Ekta for selecting this kid as RUHI...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago
she's the soul of the show though Divyanka T and Karan P are the main leads.
she stole the show today...πŸ‘..my heart went out to her...BRILLIANT performance by ruhanika as Ruhi..really made me cry...😭
she was mind blowing today, the way she hugged him and said she would do anything to be with him and dadi was heart crushing scene, god raman, my heart goes for this father and daughter duo 
sachiii
she marked the show today...

show stealer of todays episode...

can u please give the title as show stealer...
Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

she was mind blowing today, the way she hugged him and said she would do anything to be with him and dadi was heart crushing scene, god raman, my heart goes for this father and daughter duo 

how can he behave...that he s not effected

his eyes was saying how much he craving to take her in his hand...n hugg n shower his

love...

why ramu...y u hurting u..n ruhi...😭
she was awesome β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
arre nish, i know yaar, i mean the same, i am tired of ishita;s judgments, save it for herself, and for audience,  i give a damn, poor him react bhi nahin kar saktha, he is a man who keeps inside him every thing and other taunt him being emotionless, go figure 
Originally posted by ChillMaarYaar

arre nish, i know yaar, i mean the same, i am tired of ishita;s judgments, save it for herself, and for audience,  i give a damn, poor him react bhi nahin kar saktha, he is a man who keeps inside him every thing and other taunt him being emotionless, go figure 

the flashback scenes...how hurt n shattered raman was...

i just wish shagun life to be...hell

to leave a loving husband for luxury life😑