Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhirohan

@ koyel yeeh yeeh inn logoo ko open mai maat boloo yaar ki huum pagal hai ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­bhagaa dengee humee yahaa see ...phir naya ghar mai sift honaa padegaa  

Nehiii😲 Ab buria bistar leke kahan jau?
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My sincere apologies to Rahul. I think he wanted to say something serious...he wanted to raise the point of what happens when love is between couple who is a mismatch and what it results into. Since we all have done to the post what made Rahul abandon it and I am feeling now bad for it. 
Can we all start a discussion on what Rahul wanted to say as he was surely raising a valid debate. My reply will get lost in the pile of reverts as this is the last page where it will get posted...but please whoever reads this...let's give Rahul's post its due credit...and take the discussion which he wanted to create further.

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the difficulties which a mismatch couple can face will only depend on how adjusting each one of them is. Here we have seen DV completely adjusting for Saachi and he is almost living life in Panchgani just like her, but instill find Saachi very rigid and she instead of accepting the change closes herself in the shell.
Such a mismatch may not take the relation further of even if it goes then it doesnt lasts.

More than the mismatch which existed when the couple met, it's their attitude towards acceptance of the mismatch and their efforts to make it a match is what matters. Here I find it lacking from Saachi's side and until she changes I find it hard to say, how long will her relationship lasts.