Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

How innocent virgin paro compete a siren Laila (Page 3)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
by using washing powder Nirma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napk

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vari3241

That's sweet,innocent "virgin" is d reason he's attracted to her... D fun of teaching a student is more fun than being taught...ahem ... I think u gt my meaning... Its always d clean that attracts ... Nt d dirt.

Nice one Wink LOL
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutkut12

I am not sure what they would teach each other but they sure r teaching me how to stay awake at nights and watch the show on internet again and againLOL

ROFL

But yes, it worries me too

When a man get used to the sexual prowess of say "kothewalis", as we used to see in older Hindi movies, did their sweet n innocent wives satisfy them anymore ??

Confused

Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 06 January 2014 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairy2012

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

I am not sure what they would teach each other but they sure r teaching me how to stay awake at nights and watch the show on internet again and againLOL

ROFL

When a man get used to the sexual prowess of say "kothewalis", as we used to see in older Hindi movies, did their sweet n innocent wives satisfy them anymore ??

Confused

Its paro whom she's competing with... Her doe like eyes,innocence,dignity is more than enough to drive him crazy... She will satisfy him to another level ... Than he won't even imagineEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairy2012princessunara

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

ROFL

Confused
you r right but that generally happened when they met the kothewali's after their marriage.  
Here Rudra already has a mistress and his experience of childhood make him think that all women r characterless but Paro would be a refreshing change. I am sure he would be attracted by her beauty but he would fall for her innocence.Smile
As they say ' " you r attracted by something u don't have". Rudra has a sex bomb and seductress with him but he does not have the doe eyed innocent angle Paro. Wink

I am guessing that Paro's indifference to his charms would attract him more towards her. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnFairy2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index