Rangrasiya

How innocent virgin paro compete a siren Laila - Page 2

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Narnia-

just wait 'n watch 🀣

Everyone's posting explanations and then, there's your comment. Made me laugh  πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Laila for him is an interchangeable body to fulfill his carnal needs. he will have no qualms doing same with another faceless nameless willing female body..

But what he will feel for Paro will not be lust, what will draw him in will be the exact opposite.., her innocence..

so if he was wanting another willing body he will not pick 'virgin' Paro.. but here her status of sexual prowess has noithing to do with what Rudra would feel for her..

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
When you finally fall in love, the fact whether the other person is thin, fat, old, religion, caste, virgin or experience doesnt matter. Simples
MadhuO thumbnail
There is no competition.
He has made his relationship very clear to her.  He belongs to no one.
At the moment he is all about his duty as BSD Officer.

Love has no parameter...it happens when it happens and when it does nothing matters, just the person that evokes that feeling in you.
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

That's sweet,innocent "virgin" is d reason he's attracted to her... D fun of teaching a student is more fun than being taught...ahem ... I think u gt my meaning... Its always d clean that attracts ... Nt d dirt.

😳
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
by using washing powder Nirma
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

That's sweet,innocent "virgin" is d reason he's attracted to her... D fun of teaching a student is more fun than being taught...ahem ... I think u gt my meaning... Its always d clean that attracts ... Nt d dirt.

Nice one πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kutkut12

I am not sure what they would teach each other but they sure r teaching me how to stay awake at nights and watch the show on internet again and againπŸ˜†

🀣

But yes, it worries me too

When a man get used to the sexual prowess of say "kothewalis", as we used to see in older Hindi movies, did their sweet n innocent wives satisfy them anymore ??

πŸ˜•
Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 10 years ago
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

🀣

When a man get used to the sexual prowess of say "kothewalis", as we used to see in older Hindi movies, did their sweet n innocent wives satisfy them anymore ??

πŸ˜•

Its paro whom she's competing with... Her doe like eyes,innocence,dignity is more than enough to drive him crazy... She will satisfy him to another level ... Than he won't even imagine😳
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

🀣

πŸ˜•

you r right but that generally happened when they met the kothewali's after their marriage.  
Here Rudra already has a mistress and his experience of childhood make him think that all women r characterless but Paro would be a refreshing change. I am sure he would be attracted by her beauty but he would fall for her innocence.😊
As they say ' " you r attracted by something u don't have". Rudra has a sex bomb and seductress with him but he does not have the doe eyed innocent angle Paro. πŸ˜‰

I am guessing that Paro's indifference to his charms would attract him more towards her. 😳