Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

how will ranvi manage??

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder how will ratan adjust with the girl whom ranvi will marry?? ranvi gets married and his wife will gain a lot of importance in his life.. and she will occupy a big space in his life and decisions.. then how will ratan handle that?? ranvi will go crazy.. if ranvi marries gunjan then also i dont know how he will handle these 3 women together.. although gunjan is very understanding in those terms since childhood with him..but still i wonder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ranvi ko bhi CHEETAH banana padegaa to handle 3 women together...😉

Poor guyy... everybody is behind him even Cv's too... making him cry everyday

NamuVyas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Ranvi ko bhi CHEETAH banana padegaa to handle 3 women together...😉

Poor guyy... everybody is behind him even Cv's too... making him cry everyday

i cant see him crying yaar.. he is only happy and smiling with gunjan now a days.. she just makes him forget his worries and be happy.. 
ratan wants his happiness but every time he is crying in front of her.. whats this yaar.. i wish she could have taken the step to find out who ranvi loves
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratavyas

i cant see him crying yaar.. he is only happy and smiling with gunjan now a days.. she just makes him forget his worries and be happy.. 
ratan wants his happiness but every time he is crying in front of her.. whats this yaar.. i wish she could have taken the step to find out who ranvi loves

yeah me too can't see him crying...
wanna see him smiling alwayzz...

i will okie with Ranjan... but not happy for Story hw Gunjan is not bothered n ranvi behaving weirdly fr her like stalking... Ranvi itna sweet hai aur kaise kaam diyaa hai...

uske andhar pain hai jo woh sirf ratan ke saath share karta that too smtymes... i so wish...he find someone who can understand him... n make hm happy ...with whom he can share everything...

plzz cv's dun make him cry...

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thats true Ranvi will have manage someone how... it wil cause problems to I hope his marriage happens towards the end right now its not needed... so agreed Jas they make him cry and be upset in every epi like what the hell we want to see happy Ranvi scenes 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

Thats true Ranvi will have manage someone how... it wil cause problems to I hope his marriage happens towards the end right now its not needed... so agreed Jas they make him cry and be upset in every epi like what the hell we want to see happy Ranvi scenes 

yeah marriage not needed...let the plot n story progress... marriage will gonna create a mess for Ranvi n more pain n hurdles fr him... so better dis thing should be avoided as of now...

NamuVyas thumbnail

yeah marriage not needed...let the plot n story progress... marriage will gonna create a mess for Ranvi n more pain n hurdles fr him... so better dis thing should be avoided as of now...

But in the end of this track in one or two months this marriage might happen. Cos we read that veera helps him become a singer nd gain love nd respect of gunjan.. i think this marriage nd everything will follow in ranvi rising to new hieghts..
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

agreed no marriage track... i hope there is no marriage track for long.. they should focus on RanVeera and VeeBa tracks.. I love RanVeera bonding and VeeBa cute fights
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranvi will be sorrounded form all directions, he really needs to build himself a retreat in the fields , somethin like a big granary or something to hide in, 
ist likely that a married ranvi will have major issues balancing, esp how his wife to be , ratan and veera will adjust,  gonna be a major major adjustment on all fronts
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namratavyas

But in the end of this track in one or two months this marriage might happen. Cos we read that veera helps him become a singer nd gain love nd respect of gunjan.. i think this marriage nd everything will follow in ranvi rising to new hieghts..

namarata i agree marriage will happen smday...its obvious in a serial... but i dun want Marriage track to come up so soon...
first let the Ranvi live his own lyf...till now he is all mesed up in Veera n Ratan...
i want him to get out out of him and live a independent n happy life too  and wanna see many episodes of exploring his talent...
want to see him succesful ... then Veeba will develop side by side as another track...
then if Marriage will come then it will intersting to watch...
my POV (no Offense)