India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

how will ranvi manage??

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i wonder how will ratan adjust with the girl whom ranvi will marry?? ranvi gets married and his wife will gain a lot of importance in his life.. and she will occupy a big space in his life and decisions.. then how will ratan handle that?? ranvi will go crazy.. if ranvi marries gunjan then also i dont know how he will handle these 3 women together.. although gunjan is very understanding in those terms since childhood with him..but still i wonder

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartiVinder90Ramisaanehaarshi09-Shwetha-ParAnJasSupernatural_10

ParAnJas IF-Sizzlerz
ParAnJas
ParAnJas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ranvi ko bhi CHEETAH banana padegaa to handle 3 women together...Wink

Poor guyy... everybody is behind him even Cv's too... making him cry everydayOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sasha_Yuvreen--swati---Supernatural_10

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivinkiJas

Poor guyy... everybody is behind him even Cv's too... making him cry everydayOuch

i cant see him crying yaar.. he is only happy and smiling with gunjan now a days.. she just makes him forget his worries and be happy.. 
ratan wants his happiness but every time he is crying in front of her.. whats this yaar.. i wish she could have taken the step to find out who ranvi loves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParAnJas

ParAnJas IF-Sizzlerz
ParAnJas
ParAnJas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

i cant see him crying yaar.. he is only happy and smiling with gunjan now a days.. she just makes him forget his worries and be happy.. 
ratan wants his happiness but every time he is crying in front of her.. whats this yaar.. i wish she could have taken the step to find out who ranvi loves

yeah me too can't see him crying... Ouch
wanna see him smiling alwayzz...

i will okie with Ranjan... but not happy for Story hw Gunjan is not bothered n ranvi behaving weirdly fr her like stalking... Ranvi itna sweet hai aur kaise kaam diyaa hai...

uske andhar pain hai jo woh sirf ratan ke saath share karta that too smtymes... i so wish...he find someone who can understand him... n make hm happy ...with whom he can share everything...

plzz cv's dun make him cry...

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thats true Ranvi will have manage someone how... it wil cause problems to I hope his marriage happens towards the end right now its not needed... so agreed Jas they make him cry and be upset in every epi like what the hell we want to see happy Ranvi scenes 

ParAnJas

ParAnJas IF-Sizzlerz
ParAnJas
ParAnJas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Thats true Ranvi will have manage someone how... it wil cause problems to I hope his marriage happens towards the end right now its not needed... so agreed Jas they make him cry and be upset in every epi like what the hell we want to see happy Ranvi scenes 

yeah marriage not needed...let the plot n story progress... marriage will gonna create a mess for Ranvi n more pain n hurdles fr him... so better dis thing should be avoided as of now...

Supernatural_10

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

yeah marriage not needed...let the plot n story progress... marriage will gonna create a mess for Ranvi n more pain n hurdles fr him... so better dis thing should be avoided as of now...

But in the end of this track in one or two months this marriage might happen. Cos we read that veera helps him become a singer nd gain love nd respect of gunjan.. i think this marriage nd everything will follow in ranvi rising to new hieghts..
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

agreed no marriage track... i hope there is no marriage track for long.. they should focus on RanVeera and VeeBa tracks.. I love RanVeera bonding and VeeBa cute fights

ParAnJas

Go to top