Do Dil Ek Jaan

#Hidden Love# - OS

Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello, Hola, Salaam, Namaste to you all. πŸ˜‰

Hope everyone is good

Ok so yesterday my gutter mind was at workπŸ˜†   So I was in a mood to write an OS. This was just for me first, but since I wrote it I decided to share it with you guys. πŸ˜³

BTW this is an OS so it stops here there is no other updates.πŸ˜›

She hated it. Every time he mentioned that girl's name her blood boiled and her heart began to ache. Pronouncing her name with his lips was like stabbing a knife into her heart. Antara has been married to Raghu for a couple of months now. Well, I don't know if it should be called a marriage. Both of them are acting like married couples in order to please their parent's wishes. It has been a couple of days since that girl had entered their life. Her name was Shrusti. She had made a deal with Raghu's company. So Raghu was meeting her very often. Antara didn't like her at all. She had met her couple of times now. Shrusti had been jumping into their face every now and then. Antara noticed her eyes always gazing at Raghu, always trying to seduce him with her revealing clothes. She couldn't stand the sight of her.

She didn't know why it bothered her so much. Why did her mind worry every time she knew they were together? Why did her eyes pain at the sight of seeing them with each other? After all she was forced into marrying Raghu, so she shouldn't care about him right? She always asked herself these questions but never found the answers to them. She tried to hide her annoyed face in front of Raghu. She didn't want him to notice how she felt about his relation with Shrusti. But Raghu was very smart. He always peeked at her face when he was with Shrusti or when he mentioned her name. He knew Antara didn't like it, but he was enjoying her jealousy. Seeing her jealousy just made his heart flutter with happiness.

It was morning; Raghu was getting ready to go meet Shrusti for work. Antara was making the bed.

Raghu: "Don't wait for me for lunch today; I'm going to have lunch outside. I have a work meeting with Shrusti."

Antara was burning from the inside, but tried to look calm.

Antara: "Why are you telling me?  Whatever you do doesn't matter to me."

Raghu: "Oh really. So it doesn't matter to you?" he asked with a smirk decorating his lips.

Antara tried to sound like she didn't care.

Antara: "Yes it doesn't matter to me."

Raghu began moving he legs towards her direction. His steps were heading to where Antara was. Antara's heart began racing. She was feeling nervous, and her legs began to shake. She began taking backward steps until her back hit the closet door. Raghu closed in on her. They were barely inches apart. Their breaths were embracing each other. His dark chocolate eyes were locked into hers.

Raghu: "So it doesn't matter to you huh?" It doesn't matter to you if I hold Shrusti's waist like this?"

He moved his hand and wrapped it around her small waist and pushed her closer to him. Antara felt her heart was going to burst out at any second.

Raghu: "Does it not matter to you if I touch Shrusti like this?"

He placed his hand on Antara's hand and slowly moved it to her upper arm. A chill went up her spine and her body shivered by his gesture.

Raghu: "Does it not matter to you if a hold her face like this?

He lifted his hand to her face and caressed her cheek. Antara closed her eyes. She could feel his hot breath brushing her face.

Raghu: "Does it not matter to you if I kiss her lips like this?"

He bent his face closer and stared at her soft pink lips. Slowly he lifted her chin with his fingers, their noses almost touching. Antara was breathing heavily, and her eyes were shut. She could feel the warmth of his breath brushing onto her lip. Parting his lips slowly, he pressed his lips into hers. She moved her hand to stop him, but instead her hand found its way to his back neck and pushed him deeper into the kiss. A wave of love captivated them. Their lips were moving together like a rhythm. They forgot who they were or what they were doing. The kiss transported them into a different world. Slowly they broke out of the kiss. Both were breathing heavily and gasping for air. It was like falling from heaven on to earth. They stared into each other's eyes.

Antara noticed what she just did and the feeling of embarrassment captured her. Raghu leaned his face closer and with his husky voice whispered into her ear.

Raghu: "I knew it matters to you Mrs. Antara Raghunath Naik."

Antara was back to reality. She pushed him with her hands.

Antara: "Yes, it matters to me!" She yelled at him with tears streaming from her eyes.

"Yes it bothers me every time you pronounce her name! Every time I see you guys together! The way she stares at you kills me! The way..."

Raghu lifted his finger and placed it on her lips.

Raghu: "Shshshsh." He moved his hand and wiped her tears. Antara stared into his eyes. He carried her and layed her on the bed. He kissed her forehead and started printing kisses into her face. His lips reached her jaw and traced into her neck and collarbone. He started planting his kisses into her soft skin. He moved his hand and began opening the lace of her blouse. Raghu's eyes were shut and she was breathing heavily. She wrapped her hands around him and dug her nails into his back. Suddenly the phone rang. Both stared at it.

Antara: "I think its Shrusti, she wants you for work I guess." She said teasingly.

Raghu's lips curved into a smirk.

Raghu: "Ignore it. I'm not going anywhere. My work is with you today."

Now you can decide what will happen next...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by HELLO999 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2