Qubool Hai

6/1/14 Some entertainment :)

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Am EAGERLY waiting for the day when QH would be free of the ridiculousness in the name of a character called Haseena 😡 Seriously I do not care about any of the members of that Effing Qureshi house!

Okay now that I have vented out my anger...lemme tell you guys that apart from that intolerable Haseena rest all in the episode was seemingly fine and entertaining as well 😊

Starting was superb! I had thought that the scene of papers falling from that piece of clothe in which they were wrapped in along with the toffees would look very stupid and illogical but surprisingly it didn't look that idotic.

I particularly liked Siddque Sahab's reply to Dilshad(Mr Tej Sapru, I have become a fan of yours! Kudos to you 👏 ) when she asked him that wouldn't he intervene. And here comes yet another surprise Siddque Sahab was ready to give Zoya a chance to find the actual papers!(lagta hai ab Siddque Sahab ko unka ghar pyara nahin raha   😆 )

Huniera Ji was looking very pretty with that braid and Haider Sahab very handsome in that black shirt and pullover   😳

Coming to the last scene...loved the way Zoya said,"Mera naam bhi Zoya Farooqi hai. Har manana maine bhi nahin seekha hai"

Has the New Promo already aired guys?

They did not show it on Zee TV tonight :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Yes new promo aired infact i watchd pavithra rishta jus 2 hav a luk at d promo n zoya ws awesum 2day luvd er dialogues wats up mumani d bst 1
beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Surbhibornstar

Yes new promo aired infact i watchd pavithra rishta jus 2 hav a luk at d promo n zoya ws awesum 2day luvd er dialogues wats up mumani d bst 1

Why did the promo not air between QH breaks? 😭
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Its d sme ting bt oly diffrnce is e is runin n we mi8 gt d scream zoyaaaEdited by Surbhibornstar - 10 years ago
Reemacreations thumbnail
i havent seen the promo.. :(
Reemacreations thumbnail
btw nice post..
and i love this confident Zoya..
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Zoya's last line was definitely deadly!

She has awaken the master tigeress... And said tigress is angry. Very, very angry. Makes sense why she would want to kill Zoya now.

😆

Haseena, ab toh man jao na please!

FaRz
penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Episode is not boring..
Mr khan saved his zoya even in his absence..😉

gaffur  and zoya scene was gud..one tear of zoya melts him...

Haider is handsome with beard...whats cooking in hunera ji 's mind???

Waiting for new entry...promo is good..

beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-penfriend28

Episode is not boring..

Mr khan saved his zoya even in his absence..😉

gaffur and zoya scene was gud..one tear of zoya melts him...

Haider is handsome with beard...whats cooking in hunera ji 's mind???

Waiting for new entry...promo is good..

Promo...I haven't seen yet 😭

Yes Lak, the episode was not boring. First and the last scene were entertaining.

Huniera Ji I guess, is going to do something along the lines of what Madhuri Dixit did to Aamir Khan in the film 'Dil'.

Haider is one good looking man 😳

Raziya and Zoya's scene in the end was good to watch...Mumani-Zoya jodi is def promising 😆

I did not like the New Montage but I will wait for the episodes to see how much of a justice could Raqesh do to Asad's role and how good or bad is RV-SJ's chemistry.Edited by Nikita_Smith - 10 years ago
penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Nikita_Smith

Promo...I haven't seen yet 😭

Yes Lak, the episode was not boring. First and the last scene were entertaining.

Huniera Ji I guess, is going to do something along the lines of what Madhuri Dixit did to Aamir Khan in the film 'Dil'.

Haider is one good looking man 😳

Raziya and Zoya's scene in the end was good to watch...Mumani-Zoya jodi is def promising 😆

I did not like the New Montage but I will wait for the episodes to see how much of a justice could Raqesh do to Asad's role and how good or bad is RV-SJ's chemistry.

I don't know about that movie...haven't watched it...
I just watched razia and zoya scenes...both are fab...

What's with the precap? What if haider really fell in love with humeira ??

We are so used to karan..it will be difficult to accept someone else as asad...